All Categories

TODAY'S FORCED  UPDATE TO  MADE NORDS IMPOSSIBLE AS  HALF OF THE LOWER SCREEN APPEARS MISSING

TODAY'S FORCED UPDATE TO MADE NORDS IMPOSSIBLE AS HALF OF THE LOWER SCREEN APPEARS MISSING

Search
Apr 26, 2019, 03:3704/26/19
07/04/16

TODAY'S FORCED UPDATE TO MADE NORDS IMPOSSIBLE AS HALF OF THE LOWER SCREEN APPEARS MISSING

today plarium play forced me update its software. This update of the devil made in seconds all games i play daily (i.e. Stormfall., Sparta, Pirates, and Nords almost

unplayable half of the screen doesn't fit in the screen and that part is where all important bottoms for the game are. that happen before with my playing of vikings and throne in previous plarium play update... but i just switch those online. But the worst of your demonic last update it deleted completely all my progress to zero in stormfall , which i was most advanced. I AM FURIOUS WITH YOUR DEMONIAC UPDATE AN BEG YOU MAKE A WAY TO BRING BACK FOR ME AT LEAST THE OLD PLARIUM PLAY OF YESTERDAY MORNING I DIDN'T SEE IN THE APP ITSELF AMY WAY TO UNDO THE UPDATE

Views
Comments