All Categories

lost zeps

lost zeps

Search
Mar 15, 2019, 21:5803/15/19
06/25/17

lost zeps

Hi.    I lost 8 zeps  on Mar 14 at about 8:15 am.  …. and another 10 zeps on Mar 15 at about 3:36 pm.  This is in the computer version of Nords.  I sent the zeps out while I was scouting/etc, to a stronghold that I had conquered.... I intended they pick up some additional resources from an unguarded stronghold.  The first time I wasn't sure but suspect it may have been like the 2nd time where I could see them going to, and from the stronghold.  When they got to the stronghold and turned around, I expected a message saying what happened but received absolutely nothing.  I waited until they returned to my stronghold whereupon they simply disappeared.  The strongholds were absolutely defeated so they was no chance these units could have been taken out.  I use windows 7 & 10, and am using the 'downloaded' app.  I would appreciate if you could investigate and restore my zeps.   I am not all that famiiar with zeps, but have successfully used them a number of times. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent HelgaTechnical Support
Mar 22, 2019, 09:2403/22/19
05/13/15

Hello,

There are no bugs related to a troops' disappearance. Please follow this article to find the missing units.