Events rewards NORDS

Events rewards NORDS

Search
Comments
Jan 6, 2019, 19:3301/06/19
08/20/15

Agent Pavel said:

Dear Lords!

The issue could be resolved only by closing the tournament. Unfortunately, in this case, the rewards are not credited to accounts. 

As a solution to this issue, we launched a compensation on January, 4. You should receive it as a gift in the Events window. 

We apologize for the inconveniences caused by this issue and will do our best to avoid such situations with the future tournaments. 

Two points:

1)  The compensation did not match the rewards promises - where's the legendaries? You've fooled us.

2)  Why didn't you inform us of the compensation, instead of having us guessing? Was it difficult to realize that was the correct thing to do, or are you just ignorant?

You've handled this highly unprofessional. You've basically scammed us the way you threw us those peanuts and did not have the decency to apologize (before we dragged it out of you). You should be ashamed. 

Jan 6, 2019, 21:3301/06/19
05/06/16
I agree it no where came close ... There are those of us that spend money for emeralds ... not good .. I have warriors in my clan that pay out this money and are gonna delete the game if this is not handled better .... pity ......
Jan 7, 2019, 21:1601/07/19
08/20/15
Any comments, or are you just going to ignore this? It's not going away, you know.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jan 8, 2019, 16:1901/08/19
07/02/15

Henkla said:

Any comments, or are you just going to ignore this? It's not going away, you know.

I understand that this situation disappointed you. 

I assure you that this was the forced decision. The tournament results calculation has stuck and the developers had the only solution to resolve the issue: to close the tournament on all accounts. 

Since the issue affected different players who scored a different number of points, we have calculated the most optimal compensation package. I understand that the package differs from the rewards you had to receive. However, this decision was made to provide compensation to all players experiencing the issue. 

We will do our best to avoid such issues with the future tournaments. 

Hope for your understanding.

Jan 8, 2019, 17:5601/08/19
08/20/15

It's still theft on your behalf. You promised us something that you didn't deliver. Since you are the one who screwed up, you should be the one who compensates us - not by throwing peanuts at us but by ACTUALLY provide us with what you promised.

If this means that some players get more than they are entitled to - so bloody what?! As of now, it is the opposite way around. Would it really be so hard for you to go that extra length in order to keep you players happy and satisfied? Sure - it's a loss for you in the short term (not really, as there's no monetary value involved), but in the long run, you are building up a skepticism against you and your credability, leading to ACTUAL financial loss on your behalf.

Lucky for you, you aren't in the service business. You wouldn't last long. 

As far as I'm concerned, you are no longer trustworthy (with all that comes with it). 

/ thread
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jan 9, 2019, 09:0401/09/19
07/02/15
Henkla said:

It's still theft on your behalf. You promised us something that you didn't deliver. Since you are the one who screwed up, you should be the one who compensates us - not by throwing peanuts at us but by ACTUALLY provide us with what you promised.

If this means that some players get more than they are entitled to - so bloody what?! As of now, it is the opposite way around. Would it really be so hard for you to go that extra length in order to keep you players happy and satisfied? Sure - it's a loss for you in the short term (not really, as there's no monetary value involved), but in the long run, you are building up a skepticism against you and your credability, leading to ACTUAL financial loss on your behalf.

Lucky for you, you aren't in the service business. You wouldn't last long. 

As far as I'm concerned, you are no longer trustworthy (with all that comes with it). 

/ thread
I apologize for the misunderstanding in my previous reply. In this case, we technically could not complete the tournament and save the rewards offered. As it has been mentioned, that was the forced decision to close the tournament. 
Jan 19, 2019, 10:2201/19/19
12/10/16
Did somebody or something force you to "calculate most common" rewards Because it does not cost you anything why did you not compensate max to all. I quess no technical matter forced you to do so ?