All Categories

Incognito

Incognito

Search
May 20, 2018, 01:5205/20/18

Incognito

Recently the open page was not working, at all. It now appears to have been corrected but the problem is, it is still not working as intended. I.E. even though I have incognito mode turned on, someone can enter my stronghold, select the "open page" tab and be immediately taken to my facebook page. This defeats the whole purpose of the incognito mode. This needs immediate attention. Many of us do not want to have someone lurking on our facebook page and/or sending us  messages uninvited.

Please fix this...yesterday.
Views
Comments
Comments
AndriiTechnical Support
May 22, 2018, 14:0705/22/18
06/03/14

Hello! Ultimate Loading Troubleshoot will stand you in a good stead for the loading issues. 

The ability to go the Facebook pages of other players is a part of the game functionality. Incognito mode is a bit different thing. 

"Privacy mode or "private browsing" or "incognito mode" is a privacy feature in some web browsers to disable browsing history and the web cache. This allows a person to browse the Web without storing local data that could be retrieved at a later date. Privacy mode will also disable the storage of data in cookies and Flash cookies. This privacy protection is only on the local computing device as it is still possible to identify frequented websites by associating the IP address at the web server." (info from Wikipedia)

May 31, 2018, 03:4605/31/18
You seem to have misunderstood my post. Indognito mode is a NORDS game feature that used to allow one to prevent other players from going to our stronghold, clicking the "open page" from the dropdown list and being linked to the person's facebook page. If the person had incognito mode on however, the person looking in their stronghold did not have "open page" as an option. This no longer works as intended...even with incognito mode turned on, someone is still able to link to my facebook page.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
May 31, 2018, 09:2505/31/18
07/02/15

Incognito said:

You seem to have misunderstood my post. Indognito mode is a NORDS game feature that used to allow one to prevent other players from going to our stronghold, clicking the "open page" from the dropdown list and being linked to the person's facebook page. If the person had incognito mode on however, the person looking in their stronghold did not have "open page" as an option. This no longer works as intended...even with incognito mode turned on, someone is still able to link to my facebook page.

Hello, Lord! I have contacted you via private messages. Please check it and specify the requested data.

Please make sure you have Incognito mode activated in your account settings.