All Categories

bugs or harassment?

bugs or harassment?

Search
May 15, 2018, 21:4305/15/18
04/24/15

bugs or harassment?

I am having a log on problem that i believe is someone actually harassing me to keep me from logging on. i am not without enemies in my area geographically, but i am an honest player. google chrome is supposed to handle flash updates on it's own, on both Nords and Pirates i am having issues with the game loading (or NOT loading and it has been over a week of i only seem to get on just as it is about to turn 5pm my time). i am falling behind on most daily functions. time for battle fields and the like. for the time being i am stuck on timed computers (1 hour twice a day and 15 min shots on the other computers here at the library) this is a drag, to say the least.
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
May 16, 2018, 14:1405/16/18
07/02/15

Hello, Lord!

The issue is related to the new version of Flash Player plugin. To enter the game, please try to update your browser to the latest version or try using another one, e.g. Mozilla Firefox. 

Also, we recommend you to installing Plarium Games application. This is our official app, and you should be able to log into the game via the app.