Read THIS before posting - Recruitment tips..
Lord Marshals, there are a lot of good Clans in the Shingård! Almost every warrior has ever encountered a trouble of making an important and brave choice, a choice of joining a Clan!
Here, I'll give you few tips that will help you in future recruitment.
Clan Leaders, this is your chance to introduce your Clan, try making it look professional.
- Introduce your Clan name and describe its common goals (Obelisks, PvP, Battlegrounds, etc.).
- Make a Clan banner or logo, something that will represent you and will attract attention.
- Specify your Clan groups, sites or other sources where a player can find more information about the Clan.
- Make a list of reasons what a player would benefit from your Clan: what opportunities they have, what can they gain from joining. What are you or your members willing to teach newcomers.
- Make a list of the requirements (minimum offense, minimum defense, minimum level, etc.), as your Clan becomes stronger you can raise the requirements.
- Make a list of rules (language, age, behavior, etc.), but keep in mind this is still a game, the idea is to make a friendly and relaxed environment that members will enjoy.
- Explain how the Ranking System works so future and current members can see what to work for and what to look forward to.
- Make an Application Form, state what information is required in the recruitment form.
- State if you want your Clan to reach you via game pm with those details or via forum.
- Name which members are in charge of recruitment, how to contact them.
- End with a bit of information about your Clan, what progress your members achieved in certain quests, tournaments or competitions. Add a little bit of your Clan history.
Tips for applying for a Clan
When applying for a Clan, state all information asked from you on the recruitment form (offense, defense, etc.). State why you would like to join that Clan, and why this Clan caught your attention.