All Categories

Want to play a WAR GAME?-MALICE

Search
Jun 8, 2016, 12:5806/08/16
07/25/14

**UPDATED July 12th, 2017**

Posted this awhile back...It's time to shake some things up....

First, NORDS seems to have become a game for most of diplomacy. While we understand diplomacy is an aspect of the game it is not the ultimate goal of the game to see who can accomplish the most by diplomacy, it devalues achievements. We believe many have arrived here by a wrong turn and being the almost friendly and almost helpful clan, we Malice will direct them where they probably meant to go..

》》》Google Diplomacy Online《《《 

btw I love this game and play it myself. 

*Evidently Plarium doesn't want other games advertised and i understand why, link was removed*

So now, for those of you who wish to play a war game I am addressing you. Many know Malice history, we admit mistakes and even came close to destroying the game by our style of game play. Malice though can hold its head high in that we do not hit from behind, but walk up and punch you straight in the face, while many cry foul, they should have seen the hit coming. We are looking for some recruits who wish to play along side a highly organized group of veterans. We will not carry you, but we will walk along side you and give you the tools and knowledge to improve, thereby lifting yourself and the clan at the same time. 

Because of our EARNED achievements you automatically get offense and defense bonuses just by being a member.  You will be involved in a clan that usually completes clan missions (you know that gold box), in a clan that usually ranks high in clan tournaments getting troops and emerald rewards, Sarrgon is no longer active so Plarium no longer automatically rewards them to us (old joke for those in the know) and recieve the x2 bonus in tournies that have them. You will be in a clan that actively trades resources, is helpful and knowledgeable to answer questions. You will be in a clan that rallies to its members, but on those occasions that we can not, we are not afraid to duck and know how to take a hit. By choice we are not burdened with Obelisk as we wish to play Offense and not be hindered by producing Defense. So for you mid-level players means you are not asked to produce while a clans coiners suck up all the points in tournies and you get nothing & still lose your stuff. ALSO might point out while defense scores better in tournies the point are not spread portionally well for lower/non-coiners, it is the Offensive clan who members individually score better. Obviously, I have nothing against coiners being a proud supporter of you who wish to play completely free myself. 

Many on Nords think those in Malice are A**holes, let me dispel this as it is not think it as in an opinion, we are in fact A**holes. So if you can handle this send me or an advisor a message to be consider to join the oldest and first clan established on Nords. We are a small international clan with 13 languages spoken fluently with english as its common unifier, but only a basic grasp is needed. For those who wish to turn this post into a discussion about the past or about our current conflicts lets do it:) Meadran

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 8, 2016, 14:4006/08/16
Jun 8, 2016, 15:26(edited)
03/27/14

Meadran said:

Many on Nords think those in Malice are A**holes, let me dispel this as it is not think it as in an opinion, we are in fact A**holes. So if you can handle this send me or an advisor a message to be consider to join the oldest and first clan established on Nords. We are a small international clan with 13 languages spoken fluently with english as its common unifier, but only a basic grasp is needed. For those who wish to turn this post into a discussion about the past or about our current conflicts lets do it:) Meadran

((got to love this part lol ))

let me remind you, Malice earned every achievement we didn't go making deals with other clans to get them....

So yus we are the best and just because we do not hold the top spot in ranking, means not a damn thing to us...

we are feared... why?? because many know we do not play the game like everyone else.. we will drop anything 

to prove a point, we have held the best defense category, then we moved to holding the best offense..

we held obelisk and dropped them without a care.....

WE ARE MALICE and WE strive in the game to be the best to play the best we do not play by your rules we make our OWN..........

Now with that said seems we have some pouching going on,

Seems our members are being highly sought after by the other supposed top clans.

Now them claiming to be the best and trying to pouch Malice and knowing our game style 

makes me chuckle .... but then can you blame them? as everyone know malice rocks it's hard finding 

dedicated players such as ours

Oh by the way... instead of trying to take Malice players, we have a simple solution to your problem, 

We Malice welcome all of you to come and join us, come and learn how to achieve these goals the real way

it's time to put your big boy pants on, and fight with style :)  

Jun 8, 2016, 15:2906/08/16
07/22/15
Please rise your hands those who haven't heard about Malice, if there is any we can change that! :)
Jul 12, 2017, 20:2307/12/17
07/25/14
It's coming!!