All Categories

What we are working on 12/05/22

What we are working on 12/05/22

Hello everyone!

It's early December, and that means that the spirit of Christmas is already everywhere, and we are preparing for celebrations and festive events. So, let's dive into the last "What we are working on" this year.

Let's start with the long-awaited FFA (free-for-all) mode. You probably remember that we announced its future arrival in the previous Dev Vlog video. We are already doing some final touches and preparing for the release at the beginning of 2023. Stay tuned, and don't miss new ways to diversify your game experience.

The next subject is controller support. This one has been one the most discussed subjects in our community for a while now, so we want to cheer you up and let you know that controller support also will be released in the first quarter of 2023.

And now, let's talk about the Implants Removal Discount. At this moment, we are facing some technical difficulties with turning on this event, so we had to stop it for a while. But it doesn't mean that we will never launch this discount in the future. We can't announce the date, so follow our announcements.

Let's move to the Clan names improvements. We are working on some improvements that will help your Clans become unique in terms of names and tags. In one of the upcoming updates, we will add several changes:

- Clan names will remain unique
- Clan tags will become unique
- You will be able to create your Clan name only using the Latin script
- Also, you will be able to use spaces in names.

And last but not least, this month, we will celebrate Christmas and New Year, so we are preparing many special events, and a gift, of course, let's celebrate with us!

That's all for today. Have a great week, and see you at our winter celebration events!

i

Views
Comments
Dec 5, 2022, 15:3112/05/22
Dec 6, 2022, 02:5212/06/22
Dec 6, 2022, 02:56(edited)
11/06/21

What about making matches more equitable?  What about fixing AI so they do more than wander around half the time? Maybe fix AI so they play the same for both teams, at the same time? Maybe fix AI so they don't just stand there, getting in the way of human players?  These things would make a difference in everyday play. 

Dec 6, 2022, 07:5312/06/22
Dec 6, 2022, 08:30(edited)
04/15/22

--- You will be able to create your Clan name only using the Latin script

To be honest, it sounds to me like a nerf 4 players who love Ascii or fonts in a kind of personal creativity and isn´t possible after release

--- Also, you will be able to use spaces in names. 

Much game impact, and absolutly not a thing which i can expect as a given thing 

--- Clan names will remain unique

puh i rly was concerned about this

--- Clan tags will become unique 

maybe nice, if there is not this font aspect

---And now, let's talk about the Implants Removal Discount. At this moment, we are facing some technical difficulties with turning on this event

r u fckng kiidding me, explain to me pls technical in context of just lowering cost or is it just money which is moral thing, pls do not tell me this causes hard errors, just less money 4 u

And of course to xmas time, players will get a standart cosmetic shit as present very nice from u and xmas events will cost 

My opinion: Nothing will change in near future,  players don´t care as long they pay, merry xmas take this useless skin, cya next year rofl lol

PLS PROVE TO ME I M WRONG, I REALLY HOPE I M WRONG ABOUT THIS AND I GOT IT WRONG

cuz i like the game, but as a payer there isn´t really much advantage, just burning money without equal useabillity. I hope u got me right, english isn´t my native language as i m german and thats my personal opinion how this sounds to me and i m old enough to see ur interests in making money and how a gamecontent depends on money. 

But if i m not totally wrong with my thoughts, i ve to rethink investing money, which is actually till endgame a number which equals a very high number i ve too earn firstn ;), i know u can ignore that cuz im only 1 of a lot, but im sure im not only one seeing this, do the math

And a simple fix to matchmaking could be Hangar not XP, and what do u think about motivation if 5 mxed player net value 50k money +/- always fighting full bot enemy then other 50k money, this can not work forever because there is no challenge and so much things could be exploit by using gamemechanics if u aware of it, which isnt cheating technically but it is so. In aspect of getting money over a long time i dont have to tell more, just be fair to ur players and do not fck them more more more, just try do it more sneaky and respect ur players, even Blizzard and EA show more love to theire players which r the worst of all, ok?

thx

Dec 6, 2022, 13:1212/06/22
04/15/22

10 views, nobody read forum even devs, so many players no one cares rly interesting

FlooCommunity Manager
Dec 6, 2022, 13:1812/06/22
02/04/22
Red

What about making matches more equitable?  What about fixing AI so they do more than wander around half the time? Maybe fix AI so they play the same for both teams, at the same time? Maybe fix AI so they don't just stand there, getting in the way of human players?  These things would make a difference in everyday play. 

Red, thank you for leaving a comment and for sharing your opinion! Analysis of bots' combinations is among the priorities of the Mech Arena team 👌

FlooCommunity Manager
Dec 6, 2022, 13:2012/06/22
02/04/22
ЯR·ШΔRŁΘЖЖ

--- You will be able to create your Clan name only using the Latin script

To be honest, it sounds to me like a nerf 4 players who love Ascii or fonts in a kind of personal creativity and isn´t possible after release

--- Also, you will be able to use spaces in names. 

Much game impact, and absolutly not a thing which i can expect as a given thing 

--- Clan names will remain unique

puh i rly was concerned about this

--- Clan tags will become unique 

maybe nice, if there is not this font aspect

---And now, let's talk about the Implants Removal Discount. At this moment, we are facing some technical difficulties with turning on this event

r u fckng kiidding me, explain to me pls technical in context of just lowering cost or is it just money which is moral thing, pls do not tell me this causes hard errors, just less money 4 u

And of course to xmas time, players will get a standart cosmetic shit as present very nice from u and xmas events will cost 

My opinion: Nothing will change in near future,  players don´t care as long they pay, merry xmas take this useless skin, cya next year rofl lol

PLS PROVE TO ME I M WRONG, I REALLY HOPE I M WRONG ABOUT THIS AND I GOT IT WRONG

cuz i like the game, but as a payer there isn´t really much advantage, just burning money without equal useabillity. I hope u got me right, english isn´t my native language as i m german and thats my personal opinion how this sounds to me and i m old enough to see ur interests in making money and how a gamecontent depends on money. 

But if i m not totally wrong with my thoughts, i ve to rethink investing money, which is actually till endgame a number which equals a very high number i ve too earn firstn ;), i know u can ignore that cuz im only 1 of a lot, but im sure im not only one seeing this, do the math

And a simple fix to matchmaking could be Hangar not XP, and what do u think about motivation if 5 mxed player net value 50k money +/- always fighting full bot enemy then other 50k money, this can not work forever because there is no challenge and so much things could be exploit by using gamemechanics if u aware of it, which isnt cheating technically but it is so. In aspect of getting money over a long time i dont have to tell more, just be fair to ur players and do not fck them more more more, just try do it more sneaky and respect ur players, even Blizzard and EA show more love to theire players which r the worst of all, ok?

thx

ЯR·ШΔRŁΘЖЖ, thank you for sharing your personal opinion on the points mentioned in the post, as well as your thoughts on the whole ✍️

Dec 6, 2022, 21:5912/06/22
12/06/22

Why is my avatar a chic?

Dec 6, 2022, 22:0012/06/22
12/06/22

When Will Plarium provide its favorite Pizza recipes to us gamers? 

Dec 7, 2022, 17:5812/07/22
06/20/22

I bet the technical issues with implant removal discount event are as follows: 

You keep doing events with tasks to upgrade the skill level of implants and the discount make that task easier to complete and the task harder to monetize.

If you don't make players wait long for an implant removal, the intention of the charge on changing implants is void because it becomes no longer profitable. If you make players wait too long though, you upset them.

Everyone knows what the intent of the charge is and nobody is happy. People only stick around because we hope we can convince you to change it, or maybe that we already have.

Dec 8, 2022, 20:3312/08/22
05/11/20

Why do you have mortors in this game and why are they so OP this is a reason i will quit playing most of the weapons are ok at the ranges but those mortors SCK they can kill all the way across the map and up close WHY do something about them or make the matchs longer and the maps WAY bigger

Dec 17, 2022, 05:1412/17/22
Dec 17, 2022, 05:16(edited)
11/06/21

Again, just pretty words.  When someone says it's a priority, they typically work to correct issues.  Bots is just one layer of issues that receive lip service but no action.  With the amounts of money players spend here, one would think every effort to listen and improve would be of importance.  A YEAR  and the issues still persist.  I don't believe Plarium has any integrity, just greed, going by the words said and the lack of action taken.  👏 keep up the great work. 

Jan 8, 2023, 17:4701/08/23
01/17/15

I have not seen the Christmas and New Year's news and even the gifts .. but only bug problems, spam hackers in chat ... and nothing more remains the usual imbalance between players, the usual maps, the usual BOTs smarter than us ,, the usual tricksters of the game. exceptions, no news... couldn't find my NEW FAVORITE GAME. but only a pastime where they didn't spend anything more for an unsatisfactory game, full of intolerances.