All Categories

Release Highlights 2.06

Release Highlights 2.06

Hey, everyone!

Our Mech Arena Team continues working on the game despite all odds and difficulties. We’re slowly getting back on track, and the time has come to reveal Update Highlights 2.06!

This time, we have a few cosmetic and QoL improvements prepared for you: new avatars, improved Battle Pass UI, and new ways to get Pilots, Implants, and materials to upgrade them just by playing the game. 

Let’s dive right in.

New Player Avatars

Keen-eyed players might have noticed that the Profile avatars we have don’t look quite like the Pilots we’ve released a little while ago. The answer to that enigma is simple - we used early concept art at the beginning and had no time to update it until now. But as of 2.06, player avatars will match the actual in-game appearance of their favorite Pilots. Got someone you identify with the most? Now you can show that!

Battle Pass Interface improvements

Though we continue working on Battle Pass rewards and challenges, that is no reason to ignore smaller matters that concern this awesome feature. Here are a few UI upgrades that will go live in 2.06:

• Battle Pass rewards will get a more intuitive visualization
  • Battle Path Levels visualization will get tweaked as well to make tracking your progress easier
  • Duplicate notifications for challenges completed simultaneously will be removed

We hope these changes will make for a smoother experience!

Pilots improvements

We know many of you asked to add more ways of upgrading Pilots and Implants to the game, and it’s finally arriving with Update 2.06. We’ll add Pilots, Pilot Marks, Implants, and Parts to various regular Events and in-game activities. The more you play, the faster you’ll progress!

Views
Comments
Apr 13, 2022, 15:4204/13/22
Apr 13, 2022, 16:2704/13/22
04/04/22

Супер

Apr 13, 2022, 16:5904/13/22
09/17/21

So, with the avatar changes, what about the unobtainable pilots? {ie, nova, and the prototype legendary longarm pilot} 

What about the avatars for those? 

Apr 13, 2022, 17:2304/13/22
05/12/21

I personally liked the pilots update😀 

And please balance the mortars they are way too unstable😶

Apr 13, 2022, 17:4704/13/22
04/07/22

2 changes that have pretty much no meaningful impact and 1 good change that probably only took place because there's space for monetization. Meanwhile the broken sp based mm, op bots, abandoned progress path, etc, don't get a whisper of a mention. Thanks Plarium.

Apr 13, 2022, 19:2804/13/22
04/13/22

Please add Nova and Maverick to inventory, and fix killshot butter dash bug 🥺

Apr 13, 2022, 19:3804/13/22
12/07/21
bleen

2 changes that have pretty much no meaningful impact and 1 good change that probably only took place because there's space for monetization. Meanwhile the broken sp based mm, op bots, abandoned progress path, etc, don't get a whisper of a mention. Thanks Plarium.

There's no mention of the progress path because everything on it is doomed to future obsolescence, like the robots from war robots pre-workshop 2. Maybe the big 3 (panther, killshot, guardian) will survive, guardian more likely than the others if any survive.

That's the future of this game. Through power-creep, plarium will engineer the META around new items, and they will be far more premium than progress path items. All because this is a pay to win game and plarium only cares about whales, not the greater community.

Apr 13, 2022, 19:5504/13/22
12/07/21

So battle pass visualization improvements but still no a-coins. Come on, even people against pay to win enjoy seeing a battle pass with premium currency on it. Last season you had an epic pilot and an epic implant which was cool-ish if you cared about sniper weapons but those players were already looking forward to archangel, and if you don't care about sniper weapons it's even worse because you would rather have that value of the pilot and implant in a-coins or even a quarter of it. But the battle pass only have credits. What the hell is the deal? Ten freaking USD and there isn't squat in premium currency there.

Apr 13, 2022, 20:1004/13/22
10/06/21

The more you play the faster you'll grow. Biggest lie in this game. Change play with pay. I play 5 games that's it, I don't earn anything. Exp limit is reached, combat points is reached, victory points is reached. So why false advertise yet again. Grinding and actually playing this game gets you no where. Paying is what helps you grow. Stop miss leading players all the time. 

Apr 13, 2022, 23:4404/13/22
Apr 14, 2022, 00:23(edited)
01/17/22

No updates to changes on tournaments either.  They need to revamp tournaments.  It's beyond rediculous that if I want to place well in a tournament I need to stay up until 1:30 AM.  So many times i've been 1st place ahead by hundres of points but because I went to bed some one else signs back into the game well after midnight and just passes me in points.

Tournaments NEED to change.  Either 1 of 2 options

Whatever time you start the trournamnet it ends after a set amount of time.  2 hours?  Play as many games in that time frame as you want but it ends after that - no need to sign back into the game after midnight to defend your spot

OR

You play X games (5/9/?) and your get a final score based on that number of games.  You can't play more games to raise your score.  They can even use premium tickets still to REPLAY matches but if the number of games is 9 and you replay 3 your score is still only your best 9 games combined.

Can we also fix pilot dailies?  Spaw mech with rare pilot 5 times.  Why am I forced to downgrade my pilot.  I only have epic pilots in my mechs.  Please do something about this.

Apr 14, 2022, 00:2304/14/22
09/22/21

bru can you guys like... nerf the DAMM BOTS my god 

Apr 14, 2022, 07:4404/14/22
12/09/21

When will mech arena come to plarium play

Apr 14, 2022, 09:2604/14/22
Apr 14, 2022, 09:27(edited)
05/09/20

NERF THE DAMN MORTARS AND THE BOTS,ALSO NERF THE ARCS A LITTLE BIT AND ALSO DONT MAKE THE GAME PAY TO WIN (sorry i forgot my capslock is on that's it is looking like i am shouting hehe)

Apr 14, 2022, 11:3504/14/22
12/28/21

nobody gives a s*** about the avatars how about reducing your prices

Apr 14, 2022, 19:0604/14/22
Apr 14, 2022, 19:09(edited)
08/30/20

It would be nice if we could upload or modify an avatar....How about you add some options for facial hair, hats, jewelry, etc..?

i

Mech Arena upfront...Party out back....

FlooCommunity Manager
Apr 15, 2022, 09:4304/15/22
02/04/22
PogsterPlays

So, with the avatar changes, what about the unobtainable pilots? {ie, nova, and the prototype legendary longarm pilot} 

What about the avatars for those? 

The Nova and Archangel avatars have been added as well. You can already update Mech Arena to the 2.06 version in App Store or Play Market and see for yourself 🙂 By the way, a Crate Rush Event with Nova Pilot was active a couple of days ago, hope you have obtained the new Pilot! 

FlooCommunity Manager
Apr 15, 2022, 09:4604/15/22
02/04/22
bleen

While the changes you mentioned do take time, I assure you that matchmaking, AI balance, and alternative ways of acquiring new content are the topics that are always on Mech Arena team’s agenda.  

FlooCommunity Manager
Apr 15, 2022, 10:0504/15/22
02/04/22
Bbmech

There's no mention of the progress path because everything on it is doomed to future obsolescence, like the robots from war robots pre-workshop 2. Maybe the big 3 (panther, killshot, guardian) will survive, guardian more likely than the others if any survive.

That's the future of this game. Through power-creep, plarium will engineer the META around new items, and they will be far more premium than progress path items. All because this is a pay to win game and plarium only cares about whales, not the greater community.

There is no mention of the progress path in the highlights of the 2.06 version because the new version does not include any changes to it. As soon as we receive any news on the system of acquiring new content - I will make sure to mention it in all my responses!

FlooCommunity Manager
Apr 15, 2022, 10:4204/15/22
02/04/22
Bbmech

So battle pass visualization improvements but still no a-coins. Come on, even people against pay to win enjoy seeing a battle pass with premium currency on it. Last season you had an epic pilot and an epic implant which was cool-ish if you cared about sniper weapons but those players were already looking forward to archangel, and if you don't care about sniper weapons it's even worse because you would rather have that value of the pilot and implant in a-coins or even a quarter of it. But the battle pass only have credits. What the hell is the deal? Ten freaking USD and there isn't squat in premium currency there.

Every season of Battle Pass differs and it is indeed a matter of taste whether the player is excited about the main price or not. However, a total of 30 prizes that each season of the Battle Pass comprises are very valuable. 

FlooCommunity Manager
Apr 15, 2022, 11:0104/15/22
02/04/22
NegativeZer0

No updates to changes on tournaments either.  They need to revamp tournaments.  It's beyond rediculous that if I want to place well in a tournament I need to stay up until 1:30 AM.  So many times i've been 1st place ahead by hundres of points but because I went to bed some one else signs back into the game well after midnight and just passes me in points.

Tournaments NEED to change.  Either 1 of 2 options

Whatever time you start the trournamnet it ends after a set amount of time.  2 hours?  Play as many games in that time frame as you want but it ends after that - no need to sign back into the game after midnight to defend your spot

OR

You play X games (5/9/?) and your get a final score based on that number of games.  You can't play more games to raise your score.  They can even use premium tickets still to REPLAY matches but if the number of games is 9 and you replay 3 your score is still only your best 9 games combined.

Can we also fix pilot dailies?  Spaw mech with rare pilot 5 times.  Why am I forced to downgrade my pilot.  I only have epic pilots in my mechs.  Please do something about this.

Thank you for your thorough comment! We will include it in the feedback for developers.

FlooCommunity Manager
Apr 15, 2022, 11:2004/15/22
02/04/22
Eli Shane 2004

When will mech arena come to plarium play

The launch is very near! Please follow the news ❤️