All Categories

Release Highlights 2.05

Release Highlights 2.05

Hey, everyone!

The tweaks and improvements to Mech Arena never stop, and we are always happy to give you the first glimpse through Update Highlights! Today, we have some information on Update 2.05 and will cover the following things:

• Paradise Plaza redesign
  • Cosmetic changes to Pilots
  • Details about the upcoming Battle Pass Season 4, which will have a prize no other Battle Pass boasted

If you’re intrigued, continue reading to learn more!

Paradise Plaza Redesign

We’ve talked about it in one of our Dev Vlogs, and now the time has come at last to bring the design changes we had planned for Paradise Plaza to life! Here’s a quick recap for those who missed the Vlog: we won’t restructure the map as it is already well-balanced, and we’ll focus on appearances instead. There will be plenty of new textures, lighting, minor objects added for extra bling. The goal here is to separate the map into several zones that will be both visually different and appealing at the same time.

Even veteran players shouldn’t have trouble adjusting, plus we think the new look is much prettier overall and more fitting in terms of Mech Arena aesthetics. 

Also! We’ll implement these changes after the forced Update, so you might not see the shiny new textures right away if you update your game early. Don’t worry, you won’t have to wait long.

i

Rare Pilots Animations

We had a small chat with our Pilots and encouraged them not to stiffen up in public. They were a bit shy, you see, but it’s all good now! With Update 2.05, Rare Pilots will display their proper animation when viewed in the Pilot tab, just like their Epic and Legendary counterparts. 

Battle Pass Season 4

The next iteration of this much-loved challenge is about to go live, and it's going to bring a unique reward to the table.

As with all Battle Pass Seasons, you’ll have plenty of Crates, Blueprints, and awesome Skins to show off for your effort. If you’re tired of fancy, shiny Mechs that look like they’ve just stepped off the production line, the Skins we have for Panther and Zephyr should give you some nice variety! But that is not all.

When you reach BP Level 30, a Sniper Weapons expert by the name of Maverick will join your Pilot roster! We hope your Squad is still hiring because this guy is itching for action, and he’s damn good at what he does.

i

Views
Comments
Feb 18, 2022, 15:5602/18/22
Feb 18, 2022, 17:3702/18/22
11/07/21

Why dont you guys focus on something more important like fixing the matchmaking ffs.

I dont see any one asking for freakin new skin or freakin new animation in the rare shittt pilots. In your forum 95% post are about how bad your matchmaking system is.

Why do I have to fight someone thrice my sp and exp while im only 2.5k sp! How do you even call this matchmaking if it just one sided rampage u c***

Feb 18, 2022, 17:5202/18/22
02/07/22

Im  thinking  that  once  a  pilot  is  maxxed  out,  it  adds  an  implant  slot  😁

Feb 18, 2022, 18:5902/18/22
04/06/21

Can you developers rework some mech's achievements??? I mean the "Dying Breath" achievement for MD is impossible to complete currently. The matchmaking is too broken, making "Double KO" awards is impossible. 

Feb 19, 2022, 01:5402/19/22
02/04/22

I like that you're also focusing on graphics.  I look forward to the PC release with better graphics on Plarium Play!

Feb 19, 2022, 05:3502/19/22
12/23/20

HEY DEVS WHY DONT YOU GIVE CREDIT STASH FOR FREE BATTLE PASS LIKE 300K FOR FREE AND 500K FOR GOLD IT WOULD BE NICE PLS ADD IT IN SEASON4

Feb 19, 2022, 13:5702/19/22
08/19/21

So,  nothing  but  map  bling  (is  that  even  a  thing?)  and  pilot  animations?    WHO  CARES?!?    I  don't play  this  game  to  gawk  at  pilots  and  their  moves.    I  play  to  compete against  other  pilots.    It's  as  if  you  don't play  thr  game  and  you  don't listen  to  your  communit.    FIX.    BROKEN.    MATCHMAKING.    

I  can't make  it  any  clearer  than  that.    

Feb 20, 2022, 12:3302/20/22
09/21/21

I was thinking that the devs would be adding FFA (Free For All) or the new legendary pilot Archangel or Stalker available in progress path Mayer said that he tought there would be clans, new maps for tournament, new modes,hangar sets and most importantly which most of them wanted was the balance in the game!

Which is still not here yet.

And the other thing that is that WHERE ARE THE OTHER NEW STUFF IN THE PROGRESS PATH THAT WERE AVAILABLE IN EVENTS LIKE THE STALKER ONE!

Feb 20, 2022, 12:3602/20/22
09/21/21
Wobblygoat

So,  nothing  but  map  bling  (is  that  even  a  thing?)  and  pilot  animations?    WHO  CARES?!?    I  don't play  this  game  to  gawk  at  pilots  and  their  moves.    I  play  to  compete against  other  pilots.    It's  as  if  you  don't play  thr  game  and  you  don't listen  to  your  communit.    FIX.    BROKEN.    MATCHMAKING.    

Literally no one cares about the animations as they do nothing just all they do is try to make us entertain by there moves lol

Feb 20, 2022, 12:4002/20/22
09/21/21
huykedimere

I like that you're also focusing on graphics.  I look forward to the PC release with better graphics on Plarium Play!

I see that graphics is mostly right now being used to show off lol, but in other words, the graphics is still okay and just think if those graphics will be rendered in good graphics settings and the player would like quit! (By the way I play on Ultra graphics I am not a good graphics player.)

Feb 20, 2022, 12:4202/20/22
09/21/21
Crow

Why dont you guys focus on something more important like fixing the matchmaking ffs.

I dont see any one asking for freakin new skin or freakin new animation in the rare shittt pilots. In your forum 95% post are about how bad your matchmaking system is.

Why do I have to fight someone thrice my sp and exp while im only 2.5k sp! How do you even call this matchmaking if it just one sided rampage u c***

If I cared about those animations, then I would literally say them to make pilots full human body viewable in 360. 🤔

Feb 20, 2022, 17:1102/20/22
11/07/21

So how it will help balancing the game if you dont add new items in progress path but offer them for money?

FlooCommunity Manager
Feb 21, 2022, 14:4202/21/22
02/04/22
Crow

So how it will help balancing the game if you dont add new items in progress path but offer them for money?

While we are developing the new mechanics of getting the content, the new Mechs and Weapons that weren't added to Progress Path will appear in the game events and in Special Offers. After that, all players who didn't get the content in the first event will have an opportunity to get it in A-Coins events. 

FlooCommunity Manager
Feb 21, 2022, 14:4202/21/22
02/04/22
VinitHansal

I was thinking that the devs would be adding FFA (Free For All) or the new legendary pilot Archangel or Stalker available in progress path Mayer said that he tought there would be clans, new maps for tournament, new modes,hangar sets and most importantly which most of them wanted was the balance in the game!

Which is still not here yet.

And the other thing that is that WHERE ARE THE OTHER NEW STUFF IN THE PROGRESS PATH THAT WERE AVAILABLE IN EVENTS LIKE THE STALKER ONE!

Thank you for leaving a comment! The Free For All game mode is still at the development stage. We know that many players are anticipating this mode and we'll make sure not to delay the announcement as soon as there's any news. As regards the process of receiving new content that is no longer added to the Progress Path, the new mechanics are on the way. Meanwhile, all players who didn't get the new content in the first event will have an opportunity to get it in A-Coins events. The much-discussed Clans feature will be introduced to Mech Arena. Our team is currently working on its concept for the sake of the feature's smooth launch. 

FlooCommunity Manager
Feb 21, 2022, 14:5702/21/22
Feb 21, 2022, 14:58(edited)
02/04/22
Wobblygoat

The changes to matchmaking are in the works now and we can guarantee that all players' feedback in this regard has always been forwarded to the game designers. The development process is complex, it requires thorough analysis and consideration of many factors in order for the changes to meet that expectation of players.   

More news is coming soon!

Feb 21, 2022, 15:4302/21/22
01/19/22
Floo

While we are developing the new mechanics of getting the content, the new Mechs and Weapons that weren't added to Progress Path will appear in the game events and in Special Offers. After that, all players who didn't get the content in the first event will have an opportunity to get it in A-Coins events. 

Still no answer to the question asked! You keep beating around the bush just not to answer directly! 

"So how it will help balancing the game if you dont add new items in progress path but offer them for money? "

You keep adding event to gamble for acoins. How about adding more acoins to the game so we can actually have the resources to gamble? For all the F2P players it's IMPOSSIBLE to progress in reasonable pace because of lack of acoins! All our mechs and weapons wait for acoins to upgrade to another star! It literally takes months! FIX THE ECONOMY!

Feb 21, 2022, 22:4802/21/22
12/09/21
milambrent

Im  thinking  that  once  a  pilot  is  maxxed  out,  it  adds  an  implant  slot  😁

+1 for an implant slot unlock when a pilot is maxed or near maxed

Feb 22, 2022, 05:5702/22/22
11/07/21
Floo

@FlooGalleon 

I want to what kind of strain are you smokin?

Coz you dont make any sense

You keep adding op mechs and weapons behind paywalls and saying it will be available to all players thru acoins

but how do we get acoins?  by winning tourneys

and how the f are we supposed to win tourneys  when you fgts are matching us 2k sp holders with 5k-6k hanger 

@FlooGalleon Answer this, In your forum 90% post are about matchmaking but instead of working on that why you guys are working on stuff that barely anybody asked for like adding stupidass skins or adding a weapon that absolutely nobody use like gr4! 

I went thru first 10 page of your forum discussion and i barely saw 2-3 post about clan while its flooding with post about how bad matchmaking is! 

@FlooGalleon 

Feb 22, 2022, 06:1702/22/22
Feb 22, 2022, 06:29(edited)
09/21/21
Floo

Thank you for leaving a comment! The Free For All game mode is still at the development stage. We know that many players are anticipating this mode and we'll make sure not to delay the announcement as soon as there's any news. As regards the process of receiving new content that is no longer added to the Progress Path, the new mechanics are on the way. Meanwhile, all players who didn't get the new content in the first event will have an opportunity to get it in A-Coins events. The much-discussed Clans feature will be introduced to Mech Arena. Our team is currently working on its concept for the sake of the feature's smooth launch. 

delay? you said it in 2.01 its 2.04 already!