All Categories

New Forum Released!

New Forum Released!

Hi everyone!

As you have no doubt noticed, our forums have gone through some significant changes. This news article contains details on what exactly has changed and how this update will make your forum browsing experience more rewarding than ever.

News

News will now appear in a dedicated section, and home pages of every forum category will display a small preview of the latest news. You can also browse all published news articles at any time by clicking on the News section in the menu on the left-hand side.

News can be commented on, shared, and followed (you can follow both specific news articles and the entire section containing news about your favourite game).

“Follow” feature and Notifications

With this forum update, you can follow individual topics and entire sections or subsections, including news sections. You will receive notifications about new comments on your followed topics or news articles, as well as about new topics appearing in your followed sections and subsections. If you follow the News section, you will be notified about freshly published news articles.

If you wish to start following some item, just click on the three dots next to a topic or section and then click on ‘Follow’. Individual topics and news articles can also be followed by clicking on the ‘Follow’ button at the very bottom of the topic’s original post or news article. 

You can edit the list of your followed items on the Following tab of your User profile.

Mentions

You can now mention other users and be mentioned in turn. To do that, just type the @ symbol and start typing your addressee’s nickname, then select the right user from the dropdown menu that appears. That player will receive a notification that will direct them to the comment containing the mention.

We’ve upgraded forum search engines to ensure you can easily find topics, news articles, and even comments on any subject that interests you.

In the desktop version of the forum you can search by either clicking the magnifying glass icon located to the right (just below the banner) or clicking the ‘Search’ button at the top of the page. In the mobile version, the search function is accessed from the side menu on the right. In both versions, results will be subdivided into groups for your convenience, such as News, Topics, Comments, etc. Additional filters can be applied to further narrow down the search.

Authorization via Google and Facebook

You can now use your Facebook or Google account to quickly sign up or log in to our forums.

In Conclusion

Not only have we added all these new features, we’ve reworked the existing features of our forums to improve their performance and usability. Please keep in mind, though, that this is the beta release, so not all of the implemented improvements may work flawlessly – yet. Please bear with us and report any issues you encounter, as this will help us improve the new forums.

Your impressions are very welcome in the comments, as are any suggestions on how we can further improve our forums. Tell us what you think about the update!

Views
Comments
Oct 27, 2020, 12:4810/27/20
Nov 6, 2020, 08:5711/06/20
11/06/20

Can you please tell me how to upload my recorded battle highlights in mech arena?

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 6, 2020, 13:4811/06/20
05/21/19
Paras

Can you please tell me how to upload my recorded battle highlights in mech arena?

Hello, Pilot! Sure! Please send it to mecharena-highlights@plarium.com and we'll take a look at it. Good luck! 

Nov 10, 2020, 14:0111/10/20
10/17/20

💪

Nov 10, 2020, 16:2211/10/20
07/14/20

Please connect the mech arena to Russian google at last! I wanna buy new stuff!

Dec 14, 2020, 00:4312/14/20
Dec 14, 2020, 00:44(edited)
12/14/20

Hello,Yesterday i spent 9000 a coins to buy 1000000 credits but credits not 

Dec 25, 2020, 17:3512/25/20
12/25/20

i

My best can you please rate it...... 

Dec 28, 2020, 02:1512/28/20
Dec 29, 2020, 01:33(edited)
12/28/20

Привет!, почему нет русскоязычного форума?

Dec 30, 2020, 13:3012/30/20
Dec 30, 2020, 13:33(edited)
12/28/20

Dear developers, I ask you, from all players of the Mech Arena, to make the following additions to the game, 1-add a 1-on-1 battle mode, so that you can fight with one player without depending on the team, 2 - please make more elite skins for robots, in the likeness of Batman spider-man, Robocop, also make it possible to upload your profile photo, pictures are no longer fashionable. 3-make more weapons and robots.4 create clans. That's all for me, thank you in advance!

Jan 5, 2021, 08:1101/05/21
11/14/20

i

My favourite mech is mine oo yeah

Jan 6, 2021, 08:1101/06/21
09/12/20

Can you add a report button in game because they are spam bot for commercial fake a-coins getting websites, they make a lot of nuisance.And the game is best but can you make it smooth☺

Feb 10, 2021, 04:1102/10/21
01/22/21
Believer

i

My best can you please rate it...... 

i

love when that happens 

Feb 13, 2021, 09:1402/13/21
06/24/20

Please add a custom game mode like mobile legends,where u can invite ur friends and play 1v1

Mar 14, 2021, 00:2003/14/21
04/28/15

SO MUCH FOR THE BIG THINGS FOR PC AGE OF WAR PLAYERS BUT FIX THE GAME WHERE PLAYERS LIKE ME CAN LOGIN WITHOUT HAVING TO REJOIN PLARIUM PLAY EVERY TIME YOU COME ON -- SUCH A WASTE OF TIME AND SOME OF MY CASTLES I CAN'T EVEN LOGIN. THE GAME IS LOSEING A LOT OF MONEY AND SO AM I . PLEASE FIX THIS . THANK YOU 

Mar 14, 2021, 19:0803/14/21
03/11/21

Suggestions for  game  Going  forward.....Sorry  for  long  post.......,

1)  Current  A-coins  do  not  work.  

A  new  player  now  will  struggle  to  gain  enough  A-coins  early  on  just  through  tournaments.  The  fact  you  can  be  placed   in  group  with  player  who  have  1,000  of  coins  can  afford  to  win  tornaments.  New  players  will  not  he  able  to.  

Suggestion:  Return  A-coins  to  events  but  change  pay  out  out  based  on  division  you  are  in.  Eg  a  div  9  player  gets  more  than  div  1.  Or  change  how  hard  task  is  based  on division.  Or  reduce  what  you  pay  based  on  what  you  originally  had.

Not  everyone  can  play  24/7  on  tournaments  due  to  jobs  to  try  and  progress.  The  current  change  will  stop  the  casual  player  from  wanting  to  play  the  game. 

2)  Division  1  to  wide....

You  can  have  a  person  with  3  star  mechs  vs  person  with  6  star  mechs  maxed  out.  Need  to  do  something  to  make  this  better  -  see  below

3)  Introduce  3  tier  of  division  (  or  at  least  2)  e.g  Beginner  advanced,  and  pro.  Each  has  div  9-1.  Make  that  a  player  Only  plays  tornaments  within  there  catagory.  It  is  very  bad  that  i  can  face  a  zephyr  with  maxed  out  guns  when  i  only  have  three  star  bots.  It  is  so  fustrating!  You  do  not  want  to  play  if  you  get  a  run  of  4  games  where  your  bots  are  so  stupid  and  2  people  on  opposite  side  has  maxed  out  bots  And  top  guns.

If  cannot  do  this  due  to  major  recoding  then  potentially  introduce  a  "pro"  league.

Make  this  pro(a  bot  or  gun  has  become  5  star  for  example)  These  players  cannot  then  play  against  anybody  else  on  normal  tournaments  separate  them  into  our  category.  A  2  star bot  has  ZERO  chance  against  a  maxed  out  zepher. 

4)  Tornament  rebalancing.

How  it  currently  decides  on  teams  seems  wrong.  Would  be  nice  to  know  how  this  is  calculated  as  i  cannot  believe  that  3  star  bots  should   be  facing  bots  of  6  star  maxed  out.

Need  to  make  the  tornament  more  balanced  how  it  works  out  what  the  opposite  team  should  be  or  even  your  own!  The  games  should  be  close  but  never  one  side  been  able  to  dominate  with  a  single  bot.  

5)  Tournament  grouping.

The  current  structure  of  putting  people  into  group  based  on  games  start  time  is  not  enough.  Also needs  to  use  division  or  team  size.  A  person  with  div  1  and  loads  of  A  coins  will  dominate  a  div  8  player  who  has  not  got  enough  a-coins  to  even  buy  extra  tickets.  Also  as  tournament  could mean  they  are  scoring  250+  a  game  vs  120+  will  turn  off  players  from  wanting  to  play.  

When  i  could  progress  (before  upgrade)  then  buying  things  for  real  money  was  a  option.  With  current  structure  i  would  not  want  to spend  to  progress  and  as  a  game  owner  you  need  people  to  spend  real  money.

This  is  a  great  game  but  very  fustrating  and  some  changes  will  be  required  to  keep  both the  casual   players  and  pro  players  wanting  to  play  In  the  future.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Mar 16, 2021, 16:1903/16/21
05/21/19
COOLVICKYPLAYZ

Can you add a report button in game because they are spam bot for commercial fake a-coins getting websites, they make a lot of nuisance.And the game is best but can you make it smooth☺

Hello, Pilot! This suggestion has already been forwarded to the game team. Thanks! 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Mar 16, 2021, 16:2203/16/21
05/21/19
Sarah Barrett

SO MUCH FOR THE BIG THINGS FOR PC AGE OF WAR PLAYERS BUT FIX THE GAME WHERE PLAYERS LIKE ME CAN LOGIN WITHOUT HAVING TO REJOIN PLARIUM PLAY EVERY TIME YOU COME ON -- SUCH A WASTE OF TIME AND SOME OF MY CASTLES I CAN'T EVEN LOGIN. THE GAME IS LOSEING A LOT OF MONEY AND SO AM I . PLEASE FIX THIS . THANK YOU 

Hello, Sarah! Please share your concern on our official Stormfall: Age of War forum via this link. Thanks a lot!

AlinaCommunity Manager
Mar 16, 2021, 16:2403/16/21
Mar 16, 2021, 16:26(edited)
05/21/19
Zero Lota

Please add a custom game mode like mobile legends,where u can invite ur friends and play 1v1

Hello, Pilot! Thanks a lot for your idea! Could you please check out this post and follow the link to our Discord from it to submit your suggestion? That would be awesome! 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Mar 16, 2021, 16:2603/16/21
05/21/19
KangookGirl

Suggestions for  game  Going  forward.....Sorry  for  long  post.......,

1)  Current  A-coins  do  not  work.  

A  new  player  now  will  struggle  to  gain  enough  A-coins  early  on  just  through  tournaments.  The  fact  you  can  be  placed   in  group  with  player  who  have  1,000  of  coins  can  afford  to  win  tornaments.  New  players  will  not  he  able  to.  

Suggestion:  Return  A-coins  to  events  but  change  pay  out  out  based  on  division  you  are  in.  Eg  a  div  9  player  gets  more  than  div  1.  Or  change  how  hard  task  is  based  on division.  Or  reduce  what  you  pay  based  on  what  you  originally  had.

Not  everyone  can  play  24/7  on  tournaments  due  to  jobs  to  try  and  progress.  The  current  change  will  stop  the  casual  player  from  wanting  to  play  the  game. 

2)  Division  1  to  wide....

You  can  have  a  person  with  3  star  mechs  vs  person  with  6  star  mechs  maxed  out.  Need  to  do  something  to  make  this  better  -  see  below

3)  Introduce  3  tier  of  division  (  or  at  least  2)  e.g  Beginner  advanced,  and  pro.  Each  has  div  9-1.  Make  that  a  player  Only  plays  tornaments  within  there  catagory.  It  is  very  bad  that  i  can  face  a  zephyr  with  maxed  out  guns  when  i  only  have  three  star  bots.  It  is  so  fustrating!  You  do  not  want  to  play  if  you  get  a  run  of  4  games  where  your  bots  are  so  stupid  and  2  people  on  opposite  side  has  maxed  out  bots  And  top  guns.

If  cannot  do  this  due  to  major  recoding  then  potentially  introduce  a  "pro"  league.

Make  this  pro(a  bot  or  gun  has  become  5  star  for  example)  These  players  cannot  then  play  against  anybody  else  on  normal  tournaments  separate  them  into  our  category.  A  2  star bot  has  ZERO  chance  against  a  maxed  out  zepher. 

4)  Tornament  rebalancing.

How  it  currently  decides  on  teams  seems  wrong.  Would  be  nice  to  know  how  this  is  calculated  as  i  cannot  believe  that  3  star  bots  should   be  facing  bots  of  6  star  maxed  out.

Need  to  make  the  tornament  more  balanced  how  it  works  out  what  the  opposite  team  should  be  or  even  your  own!  The  games  should  be  close  but  never  one  side  been  able  to  dominate  with  a  single  bot.  

5)  Tournament  grouping.

The  current  structure  of  putting  people  into  group  based  on  games  start  time  is  not  enough.  Also needs  to  use  division  or  team  size.  A  person  with  div  1  and  loads  of  A  coins  will  dominate  a  div  8  player  who  has  not  got  enough  a-coins  to  even  buy  extra  tickets.  Also  as  tournament  could mean  they  are  scoring  250+  a  game  vs  120+  will  turn  off  players  from  wanting  to  play.  

When  i  could  progress  (before  upgrade)  then  buying  things  for  real  money  was  a  option.  With  current  structure  i  would  not  want  to spend  to  progress  and  as  a  game  owner  you  need  people  to  spend  real  money.

This  is  a  great  game  but  very  fustrating  and  some  changes  will  be  required  to  keep  both the  casual   players  and  pro  players  wanting  to  play  In  the  future.

Dear Pilot, please check out this post and then share your suggestions in our Discord. Other players must see them! 🙂  You'll find the link to our Discord in the post I've shared with you. 

Jul 12, 2021, 20:5407/12/21
07/12/21

Is there any money earning tournament