All Categories

Guide Contest

Guide Contest

Greetings, Pilots! We’ve decided to hold our first Guide Contest with some exciting rewards!

The theme of the contest is Mechs! Choose one Mech and create a guide on them. What’s the best weapon combo? What battle tactics do you choose for them? And finally, show your Mech in action by uploading a short video! 

To enter the contest is easy:

1. Read the requirements below.
  2. Submit your guide via the following link -> https://forms.gle/9bsYQYiryjGjYgF3A 
  3. If your guide has been accepted or can be reworked to make the cut, you’ll be contacted by our dear mods. 

The criteria for winning in the contest is the quality of the guide. Please note that the guides will go a thorough quality check before being published.

The winning guides that are submitted and accepted for publication will have the following prizes:

1st place: 4 000 A-Coins 

2nd place: 1 500 A-Coins 

3rd place: 1 000 A-Coins

You have one week to submit your guide (till August 19th, 11:59 pm). We'll review all your entries and announce the winners in two weeks, on September, 2nd on Discord -> https://discord.gg/DqHmzt3A 

Good luck with your entry and let’s make the community better by providing access to good guides together! 

REQUIREMENTS: 

1. Submitted guides must be useful for the community. Players have to include a minimum of 3 pictures and 1 video in every guide.
  2. Players are allowed to contribute more than one guide.
  3. Players must not plagiarize. If plagiarism is found, the submitted guide will be deleted immediately. Such players will be permanently banned from future events. 
  4. Players must comply with Mech Arena Server Rules.
  5. The guide must have a clean layout and strong logic. There must not be any factual errors. Make sure to make your guide clear and avoid typos. 
Views
Comments
Aug 12, 2021, 14:4408/12/21
Aug 13, 2021, 08:4408/13/21
03/01/21

Can I also participate in this event because I have some issues 

1.i don't have an computer and other required material to edit the guide I have to do all the editing through my mobile phone which in turn effects the voice quality and the video quality of the guide

2. I started playing this game about 1 month ago and love this game but that being said I haven't unlocked everything I only have few mechs and few weapons and I think this is an issue 

2. I started playing this game about 1 month ago and love this game but that being said I haven't unlocked everything I only have few mechs and few weapons  and I think this is an issue 

2. I started playing this game about 1 month ago and love this game but that being said I haven't unlocked everything I only have few mechs and few weapons  and I think this is an issue

I really want to participate so please replay 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 13, 2021, 13:5808/13/21
05/21/19
Kaustubh Awtade

Can I also participate in this event because I have some issues 

1.i don't have an computer and other required material to edit the guide I have to do all the editing through my mobile phone which in turn effects the voice quality and the video quality of the guide

2. I started playing this game about 1 month ago and love this game but that being said I haven't unlocked everything I only have few mechs and few weapons and I think this is an issue 

I really want to participate so please replay 

Hi! Even if you've started playing 1 month ago, you can still create a simple guide for other newbies. If it's decent, it might be published. 

Aug 16, 2021, 11:3108/16/21
02/13/21

Tommorw  is my Birthday Give Me Carbine 10  in Mech arena my Id 5886726

AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 17, 2021, 15:1508/17/21
05/21/19
kunaldandotiya369

Tommorw  is my Birthday Give Me Carbine 10  in Mech arena my Id 5886726

Sorry, Pilot. It wouldn't be fair towards other players. However, Happy Birthday! 🎉  We hope you're having a lovely day! 

Aug 17, 2021, 18:5108/17/21
08/17/21

I try downloading it and it tells to do the stuff bu i cant do it

😔

AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 19, 2021, 12:3608/19/21
05/21/19
Athena

I try downloading it and it tells to do the stuff bu i cant do it

😔

Hey, Athena! I'm going to need more details here. Please attach a screenshot of what you see when you launch the game. Thanks!