All Categories

Mech Rank Bonus Changes

Mech Rank Bonus Changes

Greetings, Pilots!

We're happy to announce that Mech Arena is due to be launched globally very soon, and the Dev Team is working hard to streamline the gameplay and work out some final balance quirks. After reviewing player feedback, in-game metrics, and conducting extensive in-game testing, we have decided to change the Rank 6 Mech bonus to bring variety to endgame gameplay and make sure all Mechs have a chance to shine.

Once Update 1.24 goes live, you will no longer receive a second copy of the same Mech upon reaching that Rank; instead, the Mech's Energy Capacity will get a significant boost. Light Mechs will cap out at 16 Energy Capacity, medium Mechs will cap out at 24, and Heavy Mechs will cap out at a staggering 32 Energy Capacity - enough for two Railguns or Stasis Beam 16s! Panthers, Guardians, and other heavy hitters will be able to deliver punishment like never before, and even slinky Shadows will pack quite a punch. This change will apply to every Mech in the game, opening up a lot more creative, flexible, and powerful builds.

That said, it does mean giving up on bringing two copies of the same Mech in your squad. Only having one of every Mech will mean more variety and tactical flexibility in the Arena, and we think it's best for the balance of the game. However, removing the existing second copies from players who already have them cannot happen immediately, which means those players will keep their extra Mechs for a short time. It is a matter we will resolve as soon as possible. But fairness is also one of our main priorities here - so we'll be sending compensation to those who lose their Mechs due to this rebalance. They can expect to hear more shortly.

Keep an eye out for more news, as we've also got awesome and highly rewarding Events prepared to celebrate the upcoming global launch! 

i

Views
Comments
Jul 13, 2021, 10:5907/13/21
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 3, 2021, 12:2908/03/21
05/21/19
Squidles

Hello!  I  am  a  bit  new  to  this  game  but  have  already  fallen  in  love  with  it,  i  have  played  it  for  a  quite  a  bit  and  just  got  arachnos!  After  unlocking  it  I  noticed  that  it  was  all  arouns  a  great  mech  except  for  one  thing:  its  ability.  The  arachnos  turret  seems  to  have  a  very  short  range,  and  does  little  damage, which  also  makes  the  ability  cooldown  seem  too  long.  My  suggestion  would  be  that  you  either  keep  the  damage  but  make  it  have  no  lifespan,  or  you  could  just  give  the  ability  an  overall  buff.

Thanks for your feedback, Pilot! We're glad you like the new Mech. And welcome to Mech Arena! 😎

AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 3, 2021, 12:2908/03/21
05/21/19
DJ gamer

it is like a great help for normal players thank you you have saved many a coins with out wasting on second copies of mechs for us thank you mech arena for taking this decision                          
πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ 

I would like to assure you that there will be a lot of cool Mechs in future. So, no worries here, Pilot 😎

Aug 3, 2021, 17:4308/03/21
06/07/21

πŸ‘

Aug 7, 2021, 17:4208/07/21
08/30/20

Compensation for 2nd copies should be a 'HEFTY' amount...A Coins, would seem "fair" and "equitable" to me. That way you could buy/upgrade to restore your lost squad power.

Aug 12, 2021, 15:1808/12/21
08/12/21

Good 

Aug 15, 2021, 08:1808/15/21
Aug 15, 2021, 08:20(edited)
08/15/21

Hello, I am writing to let you know about my disagreement with the "robbery of kills" since I use the Longarm sniper a lot and what happens is that I leave the enemies with very little life and then my partner arrives to destroy him with 1 bullet and me it only counts as attendance. 

My idea is that they give the kill to whoever did the most damage to the enemy.

With everything else I am very happy, the graphics are wonderful and I am fascinated by how well optimized MECH ARENA is. 

Greetings from Colombia. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‡¨πŸ‡΄ 

Aug 16, 2021, 09:5908/16/21
06/22/21

Cool  games  :)

AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 17, 2021, 15:1508/17/21
05/21/19
AndrΓ©s Tobar Herrera

Hello, I am writing to let you know about my disagreement with the "robbery of kills" since I use the Longarm sniper a lot and what happens is that I leave the enemies with very little life and then my partner arrives to destroy him with 1 bullet and me it only counts as attendance. 

My idea is that they give the kill to whoever did the most damage to the enemy.

With everything else I am very happy, the graphics are wonderful and I am fascinated by how well optimized MECH ARENA is. 

Greetings from Colombia. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‡¨πŸ‡΄ 

Greetings, Pilot! Interesting suggestion! However, don't you think that it's more challenging to execute the last kill to get all the credit? πŸ˜‰

Aug 25, 2021, 04:2608/25/21
Aug 25, 2021, 04:29(edited)
08/25/21

I liked the copys they were cool but that is realy cool that you can get more energyπŸ˜πŸ‘

Sep 27, 2021, 10:5209/27/21
09/27/21

it's very good news