All Categories

Mech Rank Bonus Changes

Mech Rank Bonus Changes

Greetings, Pilots!

We're happy to announce that Mech Arena is due to be launched globally very soon, and the Dev Team is working hard to streamline the gameplay and work out some final balance quirks. After reviewing player feedback, in-game metrics, and conducting extensive in-game testing, we have decided to change the Rank 6 Mech bonus to bring variety to endgame gameplay and make sure all Mechs have a chance to shine.

Once Update 1.24 goes live, you will no longer receive a second copy of the same Mech upon reaching that Rank; instead, the Mech's Energy Capacity will get a significant boost. Light Mechs will cap out at 16 Energy Capacity, medium Mechs will cap out at 24, and Heavy Mechs will cap out at a staggering 32 Energy Capacity - enough for two Railguns or Stasis Beam 16s! Panthers, Guardians, and other heavy hitters will be able to deliver punishment like never before, and even slinky Shadows will pack quite a punch. This change will apply to every Mech in the game, opening up a lot more creative, flexible, and powerful builds.

That said, it does mean giving up on bringing two copies of the same Mech in your squad. Only having one of every Mech will mean more variety and tactical flexibility in the Arena, and we think it's best for the balance of the game. However, removing the existing second copies from players who already have them cannot happen immediately, which means those players will keep their extra Mechs for a short time. It is a matter we will resolve as soon as possible. But fairness is also one of our main priorities here - so we'll be sending compensation to those who lose their Mechs due to this rebalance. They can expect to hear more shortly.

Keep an eye out for more news, as we've also got awesome and highly rewarding Events prepared to celebrate the upcoming global launch! 

i

Views
Comments
Jul 13, 2021, 10:5907/13/21
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 14, 2021, 14:2907/14/21
05/21/19

It seems too patchy, don't you think so? No common strategy is not a good idea, in my opinion. But I'm sure you'll see the benefits of our decision in a long run.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 14, 2021, 14:3107/14/21
05/21/19
Claude Archie

Well  if  this  aint  a  slap  in  the  face  for  the  players  who  foolishly spent  so  much  money  upgrading  their  mechs.  I  have  two  Brickhouses  and  two  Redox's  and  that  shit  wasnt  cheap    I  really  hope  whatever  compensation they  dish  out  is  equal  to  all  of  the  money  I  spent  on  this     game.

Of course, we do understand that our compensation should be fair. Thanks for bearing with us, Pilot! 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 14, 2021, 14:3207/14/21
05/21/19
onlinestudytecno2020

Nice , super , awesome, mind blowing, amazing, stunning . No words are to be speaken for this update its like a heaven. Now we can able to put 5 different mechs in hangar and use different types of weapons.

Don't hesitate MECH ARENA for this update. Only some players are not liking this update and many players are excited for this . I have asked to my friends they are too excited.

One more thing you should do that PLEASE PLEASE reduce the cost of SURGE . It's too high . Please make it of 5875 a coins . I hope u can understand. Thank you. WE ARE VERY EXCITED πŸ₯³πŸ₯³.

Thanks for your support, Pilot! It's priceles! 😍

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 14, 2021, 14:3707/14/21
05/21/19
Davesubbu

Thats not right decision when there is no second copies please dont remove please

Are you sure, Pilot? Based on what we've seen, we understand that this is the best decision before the game is live worldwide. From now on, you'll be able to equip heavy weapons, use new mechs and test their abilities... Just think about it 😎

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 14, 2021, 14:4107/14/21
05/21/19
prashant3737

I  have  seen  the  comments  from  all  users  and  more  than  90%  are  saying  removing  second  copy  is  not  a  good  decision.  After  all  this  game  is  for  users  and  if  uesrs  are  not  happy  why  taking  this  risk.

May  be  reconsider  it  and  if  you   want  dont  give  second  copy  to  new  users  but  let  the  second  copy  be  with  the  ones  who  owns.  This  is  not  right  to  take   second  copies  as  a  dictator.  We  play  game  and  we  are  the  users  who  make  this  game  a  success.  You  at  least  dont  do  injustise  to  use.  See  the  feedback  from  users,  no  one  is  happy.  I  suppose  who  is  giving  you  fake  feedback  from  users  to  make  this  change.

secondly  you  told  me  I  dont  need  to  hide  if  I  have  2  railguns  equipped  but  have  you  consider  the  limited  strength  of  the  mechs  that  can  hold  the  fire  from  2  railguns.

Railguns  dont  act  as  shield,  so  do  you  think  I  can  hold  with  2  railguns  f

shot  from  other  side  with  50k  strength.  both  shots  may  go  upto  70 K.

Now  you  know  what  is  hiding...

This  is  really  a  crap  descesion  without  considering  increase  in  mech  strength.

I see what you mean, but based on our data, this is the right decision. We can't leave the existing copies and not let our future newbies earn them at the same time. It would be so imbalanced in this case, Pilot. 

Don't fear, we'll reconsider the current HP for each mech. I would like to assure you that we're doing everything to make it as smooth as possible. Thanks for bearing with us! 

Jul 15, 2021, 03:1007/15/21
04/17/21
Alina

Thanks for your support, Pilot! It's priceles! 😍

Welcome MECH ARENA 😊😊😊.

KEEP IT UP πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ‘

Jul 15, 2021, 16:4207/15/21
06/16/20

Forum chat is not working correctly won't let type without resetting cursor 

Jul 16, 2021, 01:2907/16/21
07/13/21

Anyone else having control issues with their direction button? I am moving forward and then it goes wonky. It seemed OK after the new release but then they did a maintance patch and it went wonky again....

Jul 16, 2021, 03:2707/16/21
04/08/21

Hey Guys ! , Can u please put a (BATTLE CANCEL BOTTOM ) in game .   we need that option in game. some players like me press the  Tournament battle bottom and then we can't cancel it, So please my request is to  put (BATTLE CANCEL BUTTON ). And the update 1.24 is Cool but I am sad that u guys are removing copy of all mech:(. And ya one more thing We need some more new weapons .As  all mech at increase capacity energy to 16,24,32. So Thank you . Have a great day :) .

Jul 16, 2021, 05:3407/16/21
03/10/19

Why  does juggernaut's shield now have a duration?

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 16, 2021, 12:3607/16/21
05/21/19
MECHKILLER

Anyone else having control issues with their direction button? I am moving forward and then it goes wonky. It seemed OK after the new release but then they did a maintance patch and it went wonky again....

I haven't experienced this issue myself, Pilot. Have you tried reinstalling the game? 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 16, 2021, 15:0607/16/21
05/21/19
Gaidal

Why  does juggernaut's shield now have a duration?

This change is a part of the recent update, Pilot. From now on, Juggernaut Personal Shield lasts for 12 seconds and the Cooldown period is 10 seconds. At the same time, Ares Wide Shield Durability is 8,800 HP and it’s active as long as it can take Damage. The Cooldown period is 12 seconds. Cheers!

Jul 17, 2021, 21:1607/17/21
03/10/19

Don't like the new voices at all. Definitly would like the old voice back.

I was having severe issues trying to use the g-board to type here before. Had to get my physical keyboard out. 

Thank you for the explanation on Juggernaut. But, that seems like something that should of been explained in notes about the update. Was Juggernaut considered too strong with the previous shield set up?

Jul 21, 2021, 04:4607/21/21
02/18/21

Imma say this honestly... I'm glad that the mechs are getting buffed up.. but at the cost of our second copies...? It would be nice if you had some way to pay us back for it.

Jul 21, 2021, 20:1707/21/21
01/22/21
Alina

Sure! We do plan to add new mechs and weapons 😎

Oh great, I really hope your compensation for removing the 2nd copy is equivelent to ranking up at least a few of these new weapons considering the amount of time and MONEY I've put into ranking up my mechs to receive that 2nd copy.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 23, 2021, 13:4507/23/21
05/21/19
Gaidal

Don't like the new voices at all. Definitly would like the old voice back.

I was having severe issues trying to use the g-board to type here before. Had to get my physical keyboard out. 

Thank you for the explanation on Juggernaut. But, that seems like something that should of been explained in notes about the update. Was Juggernaut considered too strong with the previous shield set up?

Yes, I agree that we should have announced it earlier. In future, we'll do our best to inform our players of drastic changes beforehand. Indeed, Juggernaut and Ares seemed not balanced enough. Now they're good, in our opinion. Don't you think so?

Regarding the voices, we've forwarded this feedback. Thanks!

Jul 25, 2021, 20:4107/25/21
Jul 25, 2021, 20:41(edited)
07/25/21

After  spending  so  much  time  and  $  putting  together  my  hangars,  stlye  of  play,  and  weapons,  you  are  just  going  to  remove  my  duplicate  mechs?  I  did  what  I  did  because  you  offered  duplicates...taking  them  away  is  theft,  period.  You  have  turned  out  to  be  no  better  than  any  of  the  other duplicitous  money  grubbing  devs.  It's  one  thing  to  monitize  a  product,  but  an  entirley  different  thing  to  manipulate  your  customers  into  spending  money   unnecessarily  just  because  you  keep  moving  the  carrot.  Shame  on  you.  I  wont  be  spending  another  dime  on  this  game.

Jul 27, 2021, 21:1907/27/21
07/27/21

Hello!  I  am  a  bit  new  to  this  game  but  have  already  fallen  in  love  with  it,  i  have  played  it  for  a  quite  a  bit  and  just  got  arachnos!  After  unlocking  it  I  noticed  that  it  was  all  arouns  a  great  mech  except  for  one  thing:  its  ability.  The  arachnos  turret  seems  to  have  a  very  short  range,  and  does  little  damage, which  also  makes  the  ability  cooldown  seem  too  long.  My  suggestion  would  be  that  you  either  keep  the  damage  but  make  it  have  no  lifespan,  or  you  could  just  give  the  ability  an  overall  buff.

Jul 31, 2021, 10:4207/31/21
Jul 31, 2021, 10:44(edited)
07/31/21

it is like a great help for normal players thank you you have saved many a coins with out wasting on second copies of mechs for us thank you mech arena for taking this decision                          
πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 3, 2021, 12:2808/03/21
05/21/19
Ripley

After  spending  so  much  time  and  $  putting  together  my  hangars,  stlye  of  play,  and  weapons,  you  are  just  going  to  remove  my  duplicate  mechs?  I  did  what  I  did  because  you  offered  duplicates...taking  them  away  is  theft,  period.  You  have  turned  out  to  be  no  better  than  any  of  the  other duplicitous  money  grubbing  devs.  It's  one  thing  to  monitize  a  product,  but  an  entirley  different  thing  to  manipulate  your  customers  into  spending  money   unnecessarily  just  because  you  keep  moving  the  carrot.  Shame  on  you.  I  wont  be  spending  another  dime  on  this  game.

Ripley, we're sorry to see you're disappointed so much. We would like to note that our main purpose is to polish the game before the hard launch. We've come to the conclusion that this change is needed to balance the game. Besides, we're ready to compensate those affected to make it fair and square. We hope it will help you to accept this change. And we're sure if you feel it, you'll understand that it's a good one in a long run. Cheers!