The easiest way for someone to improperly access your account and personal information is by gaining access directly to your social network account. Follow these guidelines to help you keep your account secure.
- Remember that NO Plarium employee will EVER request your account password. If someone asks you for this information while claiming to be a Plarium employee, do not share your information with them and immediately contact Plarium’s customer service.
- Offers that claim to grant “Free Gems” and then ask for your social network login information is one of the most common ways accounts are compromised.
- Change your passwords regularly and use a combination of upper- and lower-case letters, digits and symbols when selecting a password.
- Do not disclose any private data or personal information to anyone. Even if you are sure that your mobile device, email, social profile are secure, you can never be certain that other people will store your login and personal data properly.
- Check to make sure that secure browsing is switched ON in your social network account settings.
- Many offers are used as vehicles for installing malware, viruses, keyloggers, and other malicious software. Еxercise caution when dealing with any unfamiliar third-party software or links.
- If you are concerned or suspect that your account has been tampered with for any reason, contact your social network and/or Plarium Support staff immediately.
Important note: Security of your social network account and Plarium.com account is the sole responsibility of you as the account holder, and Plarium claims no responsibility or liability from any losses or damages incurred as a result of compromised login information or third-party security lapses.