All Categories

is Plarium actually bad of a development team

Search
Jun 24, 2022, 10:3806/24/22
06/24/22

From what I see and experience I feel like the community may be over exaggerating that the development team is bad. For the most part comparing to other game developers (examples :pixonic [ Devs of WR] , EA , etc) I feel that Plarium is not as bad as people claim them to be https://speedtest.vet/ https://vidmate.bid/

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 24, 2022, 13:1806/24/22
06/12/22

you obviously have not been playing that long then

Jun 24, 2022, 14:4906/24/22
02/25/22

Actually I agree.  First of all, development team NOT = business team and also NOT = game design team.

I played the Road to Survival some years ago.  It had many critical bugs for almost every versions/release.

I always suffer from lag/disconnect in WR.  It is definitely the dev team's responsibility.

BTW, for game balance/match making, RTS and WR are much worse than MA.  They always "release" something which is much much much powerful than the old meta and always nerf the old meta a lot.

Jun 24, 2022, 18:2406/24/22
04/07/22

Its  pretty  hard  to  assume  anyone  at  plarium are  good  people.  they  sell  skins  for  $20  and  weapons/mechs  for  $75.  Thats  about  all  you  need  to  know.  Its  actually  quite  sad  that  you're  trying  to  defend  them.  you  sound  like  a  battered  wife  defending  her  abusive  husband.

here's  10  reasons  why  you're  wrong

1.  bots  are  OP  and  have  weapons  you  don't/cant  get

2.  game  is  advertised  as  player  vs  player  when  in  fact  most  players  are  bots

3.  insane  cost  of  in  game  purchases

4.  insane  cost  to  upgrade  equipment

5.  no  new  maps

6.  new  pilots  released  only  so  they  could  make  more  money

7.  matchmaking

8.  little  to  no  dev  communication

9.  AI  bots  aim  at  real  players  over  Aiming  at  other  bots.  and  will  switch  from  shooting  a  bot  to  shooting  you  if  you  round  a  corner

10.  bots  are  OP  to  encourage  to  player  to  buy  items,  but  when  an  upgrade  is  purchased  the  bot  level  gets  auto  raised  so  youre  always  behind