All Categories

The solution to most of your problems

Search
Jun 20, 2022, 06:5606/20/22
06/20/22

...is a clan. This is not an in-game feature (yet), but playing this game with a clan vs without is like night and day. Clans are competitive and therefore have a lot of knowledge about specific in-game mechanics that are often asked (and poorly answered) on here. Clans run their own inter-clan tournamants with teams and brackets, and usually a "no mortars" rule. Most importantly, a clan is there to run with you in-game. Having human teammates (and opponents) completely changes the gameplay. Frustrated by zephyrs, surges, and bumbling bot teammates? Of course you are. These problems go away when you replace your bot teammates with real people, because (1) they won't block you and run around in circles, and (2) the enemy AI now has multiple humans https://omegle.onl/ https://vshare.onl/ to focus on, instead of just you.

With all the help and ability to play against will increase your skill level much faster as well. For example, my hangar sits at about 6200 sp. A huge portion of my friends list is lower-powered clan members that I prioritize when inviting to battles. Most of the rest of it is other high-level endgame players that often crush me, but teach me tactical skills in the process. Joining comms on these matches will give you even more insight to strategy.

If you see a clan tag in the in-game chat or on a player you recently battled and have friended, hit them up. Alternatively, join one of the non-denominational discords, like MA Mayhen, where they run fun games like hide-and-seek with Shadow, and you can get to know other active players and clans there.

The real key is getting onto Discord, because that's where all of the action is. Sadly, this subreddit is dead compared to the activity on the Discord clan chats. As others have noted, this sub has devolved into a lot of complaints and rants lately, and to be sure, they are mostly valid and with merit. We all have beef with Paylarium, but I promise, everything is much better when you're not solo.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 20, 2022, 07:0306/20/22
Jun 20, 2022, 07:03(edited)
06/12/22

I was in a lan but I didn't get along too good with the head guy cuz he was kind of a dick 

Jun 21, 2022, 13:4106/21/22
05/29/21

More info please.

List of clan links?

I don't want to deal with game chat to ask anything, too many idiots and trolls.

( I had to write this in a word processor first because the terrible text editor in this game is an ABUSE of players! )

FlooCommunity Manager
Jun 22, 2022, 14:1706/22/22
02/04/22
Spoiler

More info please.

List of clan links?

I don't want to deal with game chat to ask anything, too many idiots and trolls.

( I had to write this in a word processor first because the terrible text editor in this game is an ABUSE of players! )

You may find related channels or conversations on our official Discord server, welcome - https://discord.gg/xftFnuCx 👋