All Categories

Game became trash and about to be removed from many players life

Search
Jan 23, 2022, 06:0501/23/22
07/23/20

Mortar buffs really, railgun buffs really, more buffs for stasis beam but only half for thermal, across that just 1 2 3 count down any mech.. over priced implants only 1 to 2 implants a day same trash implants in shop everyday.. sprees for things we don't have.. terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible  awful  match making. I quit when changes don't come and soon 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 23, 2022, 16:4001/23/22
07/23/20

I need answers why a close range weapon like the ate has a range extension implant, why a mortar has a blast radius implant, why do good players who aren't full on whales five p2w players or possibly even the staff at plarium with max everthing..

Whales should be facing leviathan its self and devs should face nobody stop playing your own game against ppl that don't have everything for free

Remove the range modding implants for close range weapons, remove the blast radius for mortar implant some implants should come with negative buffs for example mortar damage increase should come with serious speed reduction, and extension either and time to ability cooldown or reduce health significantly.

BUMP

Jan 25, 2022, 21:4301/25/22
Jan 25, 2022, 21:44(edited)
07/23/20

nerf your 95.9% A.I accurate/ player prejudice bots. the shadow is useless against them.

BUMP

Jan 26, 2022, 05:5901/26/22
07/23/20

Why no archangel it would only make since you say you can't remove the bots that have pilots we don't have access to yet still no nova or archangel, wonder why.. supposed arch archangel is going to weaker then major because your scared the community will react negatively yet epic mortar pilots are destroying anything in a single shot that's not hidden under a large roof.

Not only this but camping and being a huge coward is is actually being promoted as this cowardice awards more points thanks to mortars kill score bonus

Bump bumppity bump

Jan 27, 2022, 21:2901/27/22
07/23/20

Really a gauss rifle 4 for derby event who.... just who was that supposed to benifit a bot with archangel pilot and all legendary implants ??

⬆️

Jan 28, 2022, 00:3201/28/22
Jan 28, 2022, 12:28(edited)
01/28/22

Yo,  I  totally  agree . I  keep  getting  stuck  in  matches  where,  no  matter  if  my  team  is  winning  or  losing,  at  about  the  2:00  mark  I  have  no  more  teammates  left  so  I'm  stuck  in  a  1-4  match . 

And,  like  War  Robots  before,  now  I'm  being  pitted  against    teams  with  maxed  out  players  with  maxed  out  weapons  and  maxed  out  max  pilots.

So,  you  know  what  I  do  know?  I  take  a  screenshot  as  soon  as  I'm  in  that  situation  &  send  it  to  them  immediately . 

I  just  went  5  for  5  in  a  row,  4  blowouts  against,  1  for . Neither  way  is  much  fun.

I  told  them  a  few  updates  ago  that  they  were  heading  down  the  same  road  as  War  Robots . And  they  are . I  just  didn't  think  it  would  happen  so  fast  :(

Who's  gonna  make  the  next  mech  game  that  isn't bad?  When  you  find  out  let  me  know.

PS -  I  was  up  against  you  earlier  today

[Edited] Dear Player, your post violated our Forum Rules & Guidelines (3.4), so your message was edited a bit. Please make sure to follow the forum rules in future. This time it's just a warning. More serious measures might be taken in future. Thank you for your understanding!