All Categories

BALANCING P2W AND F2P PLAYERS

Search
Jan 21, 2022, 12:2001/21/22
09/15/21

Getting to higher tiers wasn't how i had expected it to be. As we all know getting to division one wasn't  that hard but the increase in your xp that's the major issue. 

You get to see far more stronger opponents with mech or weapons you can't get yet at the moment by grinding alone and at the end of the battle you see your Squad power is nothing compared to theirs (P2W players) even though you might have more player xp..                                                     

A F2P player

XP is at 169,102
SQUAD POWER is at 2,426

i

i

.................. VS ................. 

A P2W player

XP is at 133,405

SQUAD POWER is at 6,230

i

i

Yh your guess is as good as mine.. I would be crushed... I don't even have enough xp to reach the Raligun 16 yet but this guy here has two even though his xp is more inferior to mine and yh they are both at 6 stars... 

I think the pay to win is actually destroying the balance of the game and i can't play two games without meeting Someone like this. Don't even talk about the tournament WOAAAHHH!! that's the worst. 

Most F2P players would wish the P2W players should get a separate sever where they can battle or rather fight someone thier own size or maybe placed in battles according to squad power..

Those methods would make sense but if it was up to me to decide I'd say P2W and F2P players can play together in a battle but this time all players are limited.. They(P2W player) can buy the stuff they need for upgrade from the shop but it won't be sold continuously till they maxed out or reach thier budget limit but rather according to thier Player xp... If a F2P player is entitled to 10 blueprint for a mech or weapon so is the P2W player.. 

I'll explain what i meant further                           
    F2P players at (20,000-60,000XP) is
     entitled to 12 blueprint of MR8/ blueprints also limited  for mechs also at that range of XP

P2W players at (20,000-60,000XP) is also entitled to 12 blueprint of MR8 /blueprints limited for mech also at that range of XP

Once that's done i think F2P players who grind hard would be able to upgrade thier mechs and weapons to reach the xp range limit and fairly face off the P2W players in that range of XP 

If a P2W player is still within the range of (20,000-60,000XP) he can't purchase more blueprints to upgrade the mech and weapons till the XP level is above the range of 60,000 to get more blueprints.. 

Once one range of xp is completed players move up to another range (61,000-101,000XP) which also gives limited blueprints for mechs and weapons till they move up to a higher range and it keeps going like that till they are maxed out..           

F2P players who has acquired the blueprints and upgrade the mechs  now have equal Chance at battling a P2W player since both are limited by thier xp to get more blueprints for mechs and weapons upgrade only true skills would decide the victory of a match... 

I do believe this procedure would stop the uneven match making of a one-sided battle in the arena, since match is determined by XP there's a low percent chance u get to see an overpowered player due to the limits which the range of xp has placed on all players... Since XP has daily limit players can't get over 6000 squad power under 2 weeks of playing.. There would be need to battle from low level mechs to higher level mechs which would sustain the game balance and it fun for everyone 

I do hope to see something like "insufficient XP" to pay for blueprint when still in a lower xp level 

And i repeat only true skills and tactics should decide a match. 

I do hope plarium check this out and have some thinking done on it. 

Thanks 👌

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 21, 2022, 12:4601/21/22
Jan 21, 2022, 12:47(edited)
09/15/21

Also this include that you can't get a weapon or mech that isn't within the range of your XP..... For example, if a F2P or a P2W player wants the redox mech they are going to have to play and gather enough player XP to unlock the redox mech... same process to unlock weapons.

I also do like to know what you players think 🤔🤗👌

Jan 21, 2022, 22:3801/21/22
08/19/21

I  actually moved  off  of  my  'main'  account  and  am  having  fun  playing  on  my  'other'  account.    At  least  I  don have  to  deal  with  whales.    Yet.    Once  Plarium  decides  to  fix  their  most  glaring  fundamental flaw,  I'll  jump  back  to  my  main  account.    What  kinda  made  the  decision for  was  that  my  little  'ol  3100  sp  account  was  regularly being  paired  against  players  with  5,000  and  6,000  SP  plus.    Nowhere  near  competitive.    

Jan 22, 2022, 11:0901/22/22
10/10/20

You may also check the tournaments of them , they maybe hard grinders too .

Jan 22, 2022, 11:1001/22/22
Jan 22, 2022, 11:11(edited)
10/10/20

Above message is for 

Jan 22, 2022, 11:1401/22/22
09/15/21

A F2P player can't upgrade implants without spending real money.. 

I don't think this game is fair anymore 

Jan 25, 2022, 11:3501/25/22
Jan 25, 2022, 11:37(edited)
01/25/22
Jeff

Actually can, but you have to scrap unwanted implants (which is a lot of them) to gain parts to upgrade your implants that you installed on your pilots, but as mentioned you need A LOT of them because each blue implants give you 100 implant parts but 1 level of blue implants require 1500 implants parts when they reached level 3. 

But for f2p players obviously we can't obtain so many implants to scrap, so our rate of obtaining implant parts is super duper slow compared to p2w players. Same theory goes to upgrading pilots - we can only obtain 110 for free by completing pilot dailies but a rare pilot requires 1500 marks to level up to 5 stars which is kinda ridiculous because it's only RARE pilots, not epics and legendary.

The whole damn thing is about resources heavy from mech and weapons to pilots and implants but the rate we gaining resources is so freaking low and what Alina replied in Facebook is "this is for the balance of the game", what a fcuking joke because this shit literally making this game unfair and unbalanced since the matchmaking itself is plain bullshit.

Jan 25, 2022, 11:3601/25/22
Jan 25, 2022, 11:36(edited)
01/25/22
FixYOURmatchmaking

Actually can, but you have to scrap unwanted implants (which is a lot of them) to gain parts to upgrade your implants that you installed on your pilots, but as mentioned you need A LOT of them because each blue implants give you 100 implant parts but 1 level of blue implants require 1500 implants parts when they reached level 3. 

But for f2p players obviously we can't obtain so many implants to scrap, so our rate of obtaining implant parts is super duper slow compared to p2w players. Same theory goes to upgrading pilots - we can only obtain 110 for free by completing pilot dailies but a rare pilot requires 1500 marks to level up to 5 stars which is kinda ridiculous because it's only RARE pilots, not epics and legendary.

The whole damn thing is about resources heavy from mech and weapons to pilots and implants but the rate we gaining resources is so freaking low and what Alina replied in Facebook is "this is for the balance of the game", what a fcuking joke because this shit literally making this game unfair and unbalanced since the matchmaking itself is plain bullshit.

I actually wondered that will Alina or Rescue reading this post so - bump.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 28, 2022, 14:1301/28/22
05/21/19
Jeff

We are working on new in-game events and mechanics in which you will have the opportunity to get more Implants Parts and Pilot Marks. We will do our best to launch them as soon as possible.

Feb 2, 2022, 18:1802/02/22
02/02/22
Alina

We are working on new in-game events and mechanics in which you will have the opportunity to get more Implants Parts and Pilot Marks. We will do our best to launch them as soon as possible.

So instead of fixing broken things, your genius developer team prefer to add in new things that may bring in more problems?

Feb 8, 2022, 16:4202/08/22
02/08/22
Alina

When is the ETA date? How about fixing matchmaking? How about more ways to earn Acoins and credits? 

i

Feb 9, 2022, 16:1102/09/22
12/28/21

talking about doing ridiculous stuff to win something get three mechs as MVP one battle

Feb 9, 2022, 16:5702/09/22
02/04/22
mike

talking about doing ridiculous stuff to win something get three mechs as MVP one battle

It's quite the challenge alright.  The team I'm with would have to be bad, and I would have to die on purpose just so I can use my other mechs.  My reasoning is that if you're very good with your best mech, you pretty much survive the whole match.