All Categories

Why is Plarium Ignoring Us?

Search
Jan 19, 2022, 02:0201/19/22
08/19/21

My  first  battle  this  morning  was  against  a  whale.  My  SP  is  just  a  tad  over  3,000.    Whale  had  SP  just  over  6,000.    End result  was  predictable.    There  is  no scenario,  no  planet,  no  reality,  where  this  is  fair.    I  have  monitored the various  forums  and  they  ALL  contain  an  overwhelming sense  that  the  matchmaking is  heavily weighted  in  favor  of  pay  to  win  players ,  and  Plarium is  doing  this  on  purpose.    I  have  also  seen  'responses'  by  Plarium that  are  little  more  than  Propaganda.    "It's fair".    "We're  working  it."    "We  are  not  pay  to  win."

The  fix  is  easy  enough.    Banding  should  be  implemented.    There  is  no  way  a  SP  1,000 player  should  face  me.    And  there  is  no  way  I  should  be  facing  a  6,000  SP  player.    SP  matters,  and  to  say  otherwise is  a  lie.    

I  just  want  to  hear  from  SOMEONE associated  with  Plarium:    are  you ever   going  to   fix  this?    Are  those  of  us  who  are  casual spenders  going  to  be  doomed  to  be  fed  to  whales  just  so  you  can  line  your  pockets?   

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 19, 2022, 16:1401/19/22
05/21/19

Hello! Yes, we are working hard to find our perfect matchmaking. For sure, we haven't forgotten about it. 

Jan 21, 2022, 22:5801/21/22
Jan 23, 2022, 18:58(edited)
08/19/21

In  all  fairnes,  "we  haven't forgotten about"  just  means  you  are  being  reminded  about  it  hourly  in  forums.    No  movement on  fixing it  is  evident.

Jan 22, 2022, 06:5101/22/22
01/21/21

easy fix make it so players cant be matched with players 1000 power over or under their power. 

Jan 22, 2022, 11:3001/22/22
09/15/21

Most P2W players don't use any skill or game tactics to play anymore..

Since the pilots and implants which they had maxed out by using $$$ obviously have made them pretty indestructible.. They just straight up dominate a game with just 2 mechs...

I have a mech arena friend who is a P2W player, before the introduction of pilots we'd go one vs one and sometimes I'd win the match, but now,with the pilots op skills i can't kill more than 2 of his mechs without getting all my 5 mechs destroyed...

And yh the fact that i have implants but can't upgrade it because I'm a F2P player stands...

How can  match making be balanced when a F2P player can't even upgrade an implant he or she got luckily from the implant crate...

The only way to get implant parts used for upgrading implants right now is using real $$$ and a F2P player can't do that, therefore we remain below the P2W players

Plarium please we need a way to get implant parts to upgrade our implants. 🙏🙏

Jan 25, 2022, 10:1001/25/22
01/25/22
Alina

Hello! Yes, we are working hard to find our perfect matchmaking. For sure, we haven't forgotten about it. 

"Working hard" and "working on it", again? Duh, it's already almost 4 months you saying that 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 28, 2022, 14:2801/28/22
05/21/19
Jeff

Most P2W players don't use any skill or game tactics to play anymore..

Since the pilots and implants which they had maxed out by using $$$ obviously have made them pretty indestructible.. They just straight up dominate a game with just 2 mechs...

I have a mech arena friend who is a P2W player, before the introduction of pilots we'd go one vs one and sometimes I'd win the match, but now,with the pilots op skills i can't kill more than 2 of his mechs without getting all my 5 mechs destroyed...

And yh the fact that i have implants but can't upgrade it because I'm a F2P player stands...

How can  match making be balanced when a F2P player can't even upgrade an implant he or she got luckily from the implant crate...

The only way to get implant parts used for upgrading implants right now is using real $$$ and a F2P player can't do that, therefore we remain below the P2W players

Plarium please we need a way to get implant parts to upgrade our implants. 🙏🙏

Yes, I agree. We are working on new in-game events and mechanics in which you will have the opportunity to get Pilot Marks and Implant Parts. We will do our best to launch them as soon as possible.

Feb 2, 2022, 18:1702/02/22
02/02/22
Alina

Yes, I agree. We are working on new in-game events and mechanics in which you will have the opportunity to get Pilot Marks and Implant Parts. We will do our best to launch them as soon as possible.

Instead of pilot nonsense why don't focus on those requests from Discord? Are you partially ignoring the community?