All Categories

I don’t think it is even fair at that point

Search
Dec 16, 2021, 21:0812/16/21
12/16/21

Hi  there!  Just  want  to reach  you  out  about  balance  questions.  I  am  curently  playing  on 1609  power  squad  level versus    2500+  players.  

1.  how  do  you  form  ingame  ballance?  should  I downgrade  my  squad  lvl  to  play  confortable?   

2.  how  it  is  even  possible  to  match  vs   fully upgrated  mechs  when  your  only  4  stars .  

I  will  really  appreciate  your  answer,  coz  I  love  this  game.  thx  for your  time  

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 16, 2021, 21:4712/16/21
Dec 17, 2021, 06:07(edited)
12/16/21

Well,  small  update  from  my  side,  I've  downgraded  my  squad  power  to  700,  literally I  am  having  only  one  playable  mech,  and  still  the  system match  me  agains  fully  upgrated  players.  Could  you  please  cooperate  on  that

Dec 16, 2021, 22:0912/16/21
12/16/21

Same  goes  for  the  enemy  team.  this  guy  on  the  left  has  every  mech  maxed  out.  

i

Dec 17, 2021, 06:1312/17/21
12/16/21

I  think  it  is  better  to  quit  this  game.  Email  me  once  you  solve  the  balance  issues.  For  me  it  is  imposible  to  progress 

Dec 17, 2021, 12:4512/17/21
11/14/21

The problem with their matchmaking is big.  It relies mainly on your account XP level which means someone that spends money in the early stages will have mechs/weapons you can't get on the progress path.   These players continue to benefit from spending and they know it so they keep spending.   This means Plarium isn't all that concerned about changing the way MM works.  They make money and it's a business so...  

Dropping mechs or weapons doesn't help you.  You need to get your SQ as high as you can.

You choices are simply...

Deal with it

or

Spend money to get mechs/weapons early

RescueCommunity Manager
Dec 17, 2021, 16:0012/17/21
12/21/20
IcY

Well,  small  update  from  my  side,  I've  downgraded  my  squad  power  to  700,  literally I  am  having  only  one  playable  mech,  and  still  the  system match  me  agains  fully  upgrated  players.  Could  you  please  cooperate  on  that

Your Squad Power does play a large factor in your match but to prevent high level players from manipulating the matchmaking it also looks at your experience level.  So for example, if you have gone far enough down the XP path to unlock end-game content (Brickhouse, railguns, etc.) lowering your Squad Power will have little to no effect on match-making.

Dec 17, 2021, 16:4312/17/21
12/16/21
Rescue

Your Squad Power does play a large factor in your match but to prevent high level players from manipulating the matchmaking it also looks at your experience level.  So for example, if you have gone far enough down the XP path to unlock end-game content (Brickhouse, railguns, etc.) lowering your Squad Power will have little to no effect on match-making.

my  exp  level  is  the  way  under  Brickhouse  lvl.  I  havent  unlocked  zephyr  yet,  but  i  have  to  play  againts  people  with  redox  or  brickhouse

i

RescueCommunity Manager
Dec 17, 2021, 19:5712/17/21
12/21/20
IcY

my  exp  level  is  the  way  under  Brickhouse  lvl.  I  havent  unlocked  zephyr  yet,  but  i  have  to  play  againts  people  with  redox  or  brickhouse

i

I assume you are referring to people who have paid for the mech.

This is going to be addressed in a future update where star level will be decoupled from the Progress Path (rarity).  In short, if you make a purchase on a new account for a Zephyr instead of getting a 4 star mech you would get a 1 or 2 star which is more inline for the competitive level of play (lower health pool, lower damage, etc.).

Dec 18, 2021, 11:1912/18/21
12/16/21
Rescue

This is going to be addressed in a future update where star level will be decoupled from the Progress Path (rarity).  In short, if you make a purchase on a new account for a Zephyr instead of getting a 4 star mech you would get a 1 or 2 star which is more inline for the competitive level of play (lower health pool, lower damage, etc.).

But  it  will  not  solve  the  problem  if  the  person  upgrate  it  with  a real  money,  we  end  up  at  the  same  spot.  This  game  is  not  F2P  friendly 

Dec 18, 2021, 11:3112/18/21
Dec 18, 2021, 11:40(edited)
12/16/21

I  am  trying  to  say  that  for  players  like  me it  is  imposible  to  progress  now. The  balance  used  to  be  bad,  but  it  was  fun  to  play,  you  could overcome players  with  skill and  get  points  from  bots,  thus  i  spend  some  money  to  support  your  product.  Now  even  the  bots  have  stronger  mech  than  me  and  enemy  players  win  by  brute  force with  fully  upgrated  mechs  or  gear  (no  skill  needed  here ).

The  gap  between  p2w  and  F2P players  are  getting  bigger for  every  update  we  get. I  can  100%  tell  that  the  pilots  will  make  this  gap  even  bigger.  

Dec 18, 2021, 11:3412/18/21
12/16/21
Aimbot

The problem with their matchmaking is big.  It relies mainly on your account XP level which means someone that spends money in the early stages will have mechs/weapons you can't get on the progress path.   These players continue to benefit from spending and they know it so they keep spending.   This means Plarium isn't all that concerned about changing the way MM works.  They make money and it's a business so...  

Dropping mechs or weapons doesn't help you.  You need to get your SQ as high as you can.

You choices are simply...

Deal with it

or

Spend money to get mechs/weapons early

yeap,  you  are  right,  i  just  hope  they  will  make  smth  with  that.  However  it  seems  like  a  lost cause

Dec 20, 2021, 17:5212/20/21
12/20/21
Rescue

But why on the earth I get matched with p2w whales that can't even unlock Zephyr ruining our games with Redox and disc launchers????

Dec 22, 2021, 17:2412/22/21
Dec 22, 2021, 17:26(edited)
12/22/21
Rescue

How long since it's addressed? 

i

i

Btw, what a match "at least i did 4 kills huh? I'm doing great but still lose to p2w "

RescueCommunity Manager
Dec 22, 2021, 17:3012/22/21
12/21/20
MamamiA

How long since it's addressed? 

i

i

Btw, what a match "at least i did 4 kills huh? I'm doing great but still lose to p2w "

In the next few updates.  Some of the groundwork has already been done in previous updates players won't be waiting to long.  But it is being done at the same time as some of the bigger To-Do List items like clans which sometime take priority as that has been a big ask from the community as well.

Dec 22, 2021, 17:4012/22/21
Dec 22, 2021, 17:41(edited)
12/22/21
Rescue

In the next few updates.  Some of the groundwork has already been done in previous updates players won't be waiting to long.  But it is being done at the same time as some of the bigger To-Do List items like clans which sometime take priority as that has been a big ask from the community as well.

So the To Do List doesn't include fixing an unbalanced matchmaking?

I thought you guys aware of it? 1800 vs 4400 isn't that big difference??? Matchmaking is based on what???

Dec 22, 2021, 17:5612/22/21
Dec 22, 2021, 17:57(edited)
12/22/21
Rescue

Why can't you guys focus on real problem (matchmaking & p2w issues) instead of implementing new stuffs that bringing in possible new problems and bugs?

Dec 23, 2021, 03:0912/23/21
12/22/21
Rescue

i

i

Well how to fight 2300 vs a teammate of 939? Both real players holding disc launchers while I have RPGs?? What a "balanced matchmaking" huh?

Dec 24, 2021, 08:2112/24/21
10/28/21

You're literally delusional. We ALL have a match or two with those pay to win players. But it is a one in a hundred matches. I'm sure you're one of those players who think they devote so much time into the game and deserve better. This isn't about you, their trying to even it out for everyone, INCLUDING the people who pay tons of cash.

Dec 24, 2021, 17:0412/24/21
12/22/21
Rescue

Update what? Making a 1500 squad power vs anothet p2w whale with 2870 squad power? Again?

i

i

Dec 24, 2021, 17:2612/24/21
12/22/21
Rescue

How about this ? Is this even close to fair ? 

i

i

i

Dec 26, 2021, 07:5712/26/21
12/22/21
Rescue

1000 squad power in my team vs 5400 full pink stars in opponent team 

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

So that's what we called fair matchmaking with more real human players? Thank you Rescue and Alina.

Oh ya by the way why blocked me? Aren't my posts annoying enough for both you and Alina? Or banned me due to I criticized too much?