Cash grab of the century ???

Search
Oct 8, 2021, 08:2010/08/21
07/11/21

i

i

Ok I would not have a problem with this if disc launcher was available to buy from progress path ,they shuld have made it available a week after first event. Ok we all know this is a pay to win game , but where is the content we have paid for ? Oh wait the new content is made available early to people who paid , but are we really going to have to pay just to get the weapon? I know this is for a cash grab but this is just bad. I mean we have people asking about  making this in to an e sports game, but you keep pulling stunts like this. I have put a fair amount of money into the game, but didn't want to pay for early access to the weapon, which would have been cheeper .But this event being out  and the weapon hasn't been added into progress path is nothing less than a slap in the face at this point. Devs we know you want money but you have other sources do you not? Also you have a clear lack of weaponry to chose from, and you keep losing your player base doing this stuff. I said this before this is a soon to be dead game if you dont chang your practice. It's sad but it's looking more and more like you don't care. . .

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 8, 2021, 10:4610/08/21
11/15/20

I already uninstalled the game and forced all 15 of my friends to uninstalled it as well. Already put negative reviews on play store. And will bad mouth this game at every chance on every social media site

Oct 8, 2021, 12:0610/08/21
09/01/21

hello, have you ever thought about buying an in-game package that doesn't make sense to be expensive, as the product stays in the cloud, and eventually still owns your own company, since you can't use it on another platform... but it's a service that adds entertainment, but why then this service, since it is on the company's platform and it always is, until the service ends, it does not propose the sale of the package based on the price of the currency of the region where the company is providing the service ?  Think about it, in addition to talking about the value for the currency where the company operates, if you charge a fee, then yes, the package is a little more expensive.  now if you put the value equivalent to the currency where the company operates, imagine the cost for countries whose currency is below, but so low.  you need to choose between buying an entertainment package, or making a purchase of the month on food.

i

Oct 8, 2021, 14:0610/08/21
10/08/21

I opened my game this morning to witness this outright psychotic and incredibly insulting event. I created a Plarium account today, just to comment on this obvious cash grab. It bothers me to no end that you continue to reward the players who shell out the most money. The Disc Launcher was only made available first through a chance game event box, that only provided a max of 4 free chances to get by awarding the player with event tokens from completing other basic events. With a probability of only 1.4% chance of recieving this weapon per token, only extremely lucky casuals or money dumping players who bought packs of tokens, own this weapon. Now you have the audacity to only make the Disc Launcher available for $70 USD, coax players with a Disc Launcher exclusive event, and not make it available on the experience path for purchase with earnable currency? How could you do this to us? As Littlepeen stated, this entirely backwards thinking is choking out this games player base. I dumped War Robots to play this game instead since you guys had a much better track record for addressing bugs, the game was more fun and faster pace, you had better deals, and you appeared to respect the players more (which is now in question). But this is pure, greedy coercion of the highest degree. It's no wonder that I constantly find myself playing alone with only bots on my team and maybe one human opponent. Players keep getting frustrated by these egregious paywalls and leaving since they keep having to play against a fully loaded, maxed out Surge, Zephyr, and Brickhouse owning player; I know I'm almost at that point. This might push me over the edge. I'm willing to pay for extras here and there, as it is in fact a free game. That means it’s my right to assign a monetary value to the game based on its existing content and content additions (which have been rather seldom) that feels appropriate to me. The content available to me is therefore limited to what I'm willing to pay regularly (about $3 - $5 a week), plus what I can earn through the game. But I am reaching a point where my in-game earnings are approaching negligible because of how expensive weapons, mechs, and upgrades are, that I rely heavily on events for A-Coin boosts. But now you're rolling out these events that are so exclusive that I would have no choice but to spend $70 to participate in? I simply won't do it, and same with the majority of your players. It's a disgusting practice that had me leaving War Robots in the first place. Don't be like Pixonic. Plarium, please consider your entire player base, instead of just their wallets, before making choices like this. I won't be playing much longer otherwise.

Oct 8, 2021, 14:3010/08/21
08/21/21

I bet they rig the chances of  getting  disc launcher blueprints

Oct 9, 2021, 05:5610/09/21
03/30/15

Want to hear a funny one? I actually landed on the disc launcher in the past event then it rolled backwards on me. Sound rigged to you?

Oct 9, 2021, 06:4010/09/21
07/11/21

I love how the devs have just ignored this topic and not even tryed to leave a comment I'll note I've spent about 100 to 150 $US on the game so far so I think I have a little room to complain  

Oct 9, 2021, 06:4310/09/21
Oct 9, 2021, 06:44(edited)
07/11/21

I'd just like some answers about the reasoning behind all this or are the devs trying to kill this game ??? 

Oct 9, 2021, 06:4510/09/21
10/10/20

Bros just calm down . Disc launcher 8 , when it will be available on progress path .  It's cost will be 828,000  credits 

Oct 9, 2021, 06:4910/09/21
10/10/20

The price of disc Launcher 8 is already revealed like a minth ago m go check it out on you

Oct 9, 2021, 11:3310/09/21
07/11/21
imadabathunijagan

The price of disc Launcher 8 is already revealed like a minth ago m go check it out on you

Dude this is just saying something that needed to be said most of us have seen the cost and have been keeping up with it since the first dev vlog and it suld be available to everyone without having to pay IRL + if they are going to have an event open for the weapon then we shuld be able to buy with in game currency 

Oct 9, 2021, 14:0210/09/21
10/01/21

I pulled the disc launcher from the last set of special boxes but I can't finish this event. I've only pulled 2 cards in 2 weeks and there is no way, based on that time frame, that I can pull enough cards to upgrage. If I pay for the levels with coins it will cost waaaay more than I will get for completing the mission. This event was good for some credits and blueprints.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 12, 2021, 16:2510/12/21
05/21/19

Pilots, I understand your concern here. This is just an extra possibility to get Disc Launcher 8 before it appears on the progress path. In the meantime, I've forwarded your feedback to the game team.

Oct 18, 2021, 01:0610/18/21
10/18/21

oh  hello  umm  i  feel  nervous because u  guys  are  my  biggest  fans  and  i  am  talking  to  you..

Oct 18, 2021, 01:0910/18/21
10/18/21

Do  u  mind  if  u  add  first  person  to  mech  arena?  Or  maybe  reduct  the  price  of  800, 000  credits  for  disc  launcher?  I  think  its  a  bit  much....  almost  as  much  as  brickhouse!  if  not  maybe  can  u  add  another  crate  crush  to  a  chance  to  get  disc  laucher  out  of  luck,  because last  time  i  span  it  it  was  so  close,  one  section  away  from  the  disc  launcher!

Oct 18, 2021, 01:1110/18/21
10/18/21

i

Lol  i  got  so  lucky  

Oct 18, 2021, 01:1810/18/21
10/18/21

Cuz  there  is  no  way  i  am  buying  disc  launcher  instead  of  brickbouse

Oct 19, 2021, 14:0410/19/21
09/10/21
Necrobeanie

Want to hear a funny one? I actually landed on the disc launcher in the past event then it rolled backwards on me. Sound rigged to you?

If you get that close to a valuable item, rapidly tap it and you'll have almost guaranteed chance of getting it.👍

Oct 19, 2021, 14:0610/19/21
09/10/21
Extrem Lemon

oh  hello  umm  i  feel  nervous because u  guys  are  my  biggest  fans  and  i  am  talking  to  you..

Most of us are just average players. And umm, did you mean we were your fans or heros?