All Categories

This is bullshit have some shame

Search
Sep 17, 2021, 10:3109/17/21
03/01/21

i

I am an very active player and I have been reading all the discussion about the pay 2 win and etc. and I was on plariums side till now because I was seeing new events coming and go but this is really a disappointment. I got very angry after seeing this.

Now you have done it I am going to give this game a 1 star rating and I will write a review explaining all this and also I will tell my friends to do the same.

Just so you know I WAS was an old player I had 3 ID's. I WAS playing since the 2v2 mode was latest it was nice playing this game till now but this is too much

YOU GUYS ARE REALLY GREEDY

YOU DONT DESERVE LOYAL PLAYERS  (I WAS ONE OF THEM)

Let me give you an idea, how about to upgrade a mech or weapon we should use real mony instead of credits, to open the game we should spend money, how about each match required 100 rupees (indian currency) to play this way you guys will make tons of money.

Thank me later

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 17, 2021, 12:4109/17/21
08/29/21

This game is pay to proceed. Everything costs A-credits to buy or progress. Even to keep earning experience you need 70 A coins.  It's pure pay yo progress. 

RescueCommunity Manager
Sep 17, 2021, 14:0509/17/21
12/21/20

Paying is optional and not required to complete the event.  For those who do not wish to grind all the other achievements to unlock they can make a purchase to finish early but you can also finish the event without making one.  It just requires more time. 

Sep 17, 2021, 14:2509/17/21
02/18/21
Rescue

Paying is optional and not required to complete the event.  For those who do not wish to grind all the other achievements to unlock they can make a purchase to finish early but you can also finish the event without making one.  It just requires more time. 

Dude, we have to upgrade guardian's rank 2 times or make an in-game purchase to complete the  event. Thats just for 300 a-coins. Is that fair in ur opinion? I don't tHiNk so. 

._.

RescueCommunity Manager
Sep 17, 2021, 14:4009/17/21
12/21/20
Nitro

Dude, we have to upgrade guardian's rank 2 times or make an in-game purchase to complete the  event. Thats just for 300 a-coins. Is that fair in ur opinion? I don't tHiNk so. 

._.

If you love Gaurdian then yes.  

I don't expect every event to be completed by every player as people like particular mechs more than others.  

If you love Killshot and play it all the time but never play Lancer why would you spend A-Coins upgrading Lancer.  You wouldn't you would save them for your Killshot and save them spefically for a killshot event that would gain you the most rewards.

The same is true for when people wait to buy things when there is a sale or the best deal going on.

Sep 17, 2021, 14:5109/17/21
09/17/21
Rescue

I don't expect every event to be completed by every player as people like particular mechs more than others.  

If you love Killshot and play it all the time but never play Lancer why would you spend A-Coins upgrading Lancer.  You wouldn't you would save them for your Killshot and save them spefically for a killshot event that would gain you the most rewards.

The same is true for when people wait to buy things when there is a sale or the best deal going on.

Unfortunately, that is not how the math works out. A person could see this requirement and the event reward as an option for a slight discount to the rank ups, but even then it only an extremely small portion of the game population is in a position to complete this event. Those people are ones who have never used gaurdian and have 340 blueprints saved up. They could then spend the large amount of credits and over 4000 a coins to rank gaurdian up twice and get the 300 a coin reward. Everyone else will be mathematically barred from completing it without buying an upgrade pack, since getting all the blueprints necessary to rank up gaurdian twice cannot happen in 4 days.

This event is specifically designed to force players into making an in-game purchase as the rank up requirement is actually impossible to complete for almost ever player in the game.  

Sep 17, 2021, 14:5709/17/21
Sep 17, 2021, 14:59(edited)
08/29/21

Your talking BS rescue. For starters you need A coins to upgrade ANY mech or weapon to next bracket. A coins to reset xp,   A coins for 90% of new mechs or weapon purchase,  heck, even A coins to buy the last slot for an extra mech. The thing is unless you DO this then you won't last 2 seconds in a match. Dont give me this oh, its all skill crap, you wouldnt last 2 seconds in an un upgraded mech using un-upgraded weapons against some whale that spends obsene money. It's clearly pay to win and pay to progress. 

Sep 17, 2021, 15:2809/17/21
09/17/21
PSammut01@gmail.com

Your talking BS rescue. For starters you need A coins to upgrade ANY mech or weapon to next bracket. A coins to reset xp,   A coins for 90% of new mechs or weapon purchase,  heck, even A coins to buy the last slot for an extra mech. The thing is unless you DO this then you won't last 2 seconds in a match. Dont give me this oh, its all skill crap, you wouldnt last 2 seconds in an un upgraded mech using un-upgraded weapons against some whale that spends obsene money. It's clearly pay to win and pay to progress. 

I kinda disagree. I've only once lost to obvious whales, and it seemed a slight mathlchmaking fluke. At least in looking at my recommended social list, this individual had obviously whaled, but had twice my hangar score. Every other individual on the list was within 400 point of mine. Barring that one outlier, I've not had any issues with whales being too strong. Balance has felt pretty solid.

Nevertheless, this event is entirely designed to entice people to spend money on an in-game purchase to get an extra 300 a coins as bonus. Ranking up Gaurdian twice is not a feasibly accomplishable task.

Sep 17, 2021, 16:1509/17/21
Sep 17, 2021, 16:16(edited)
09/17/21

I  actually  came  on  here  to  address  the  same  issue.  No  one  can  realistically  upgrade  the  rank  2  times  in  such  a  short  duration  without  spending  on  the  upgrades.  This  ironically  showed  up  with  the  event  for  $15.99  for  the  first  one.  One  credits  and  BP  which  youll  still  need  to  soend  2000  a  coins  for  300  in  reward.  

really  bad  event  and  should  be  revised.  Should  never  have  to  spend  more  on  a  event  than  you  get  for  the  final.  This  was  strictly  a  cash  grab. 

i

Sep 17, 2021, 16:3509/17/21
09/17/21

Had  to  register just  to  support  this.  An  event  should  be  something  that  can  be  completed  in  the  given  timeframe.  This  is  the  second  unrealistic  event,  the  previous  one  required  to  rank  up  weapons  three  times. Piss poor design  choices, there is  really  no  argument  to  be  made  in  favor  of  such  objectives.  The  math  says  you  cannot  earn  the  resources  required  for  the  upgrades  during  the  event  so  the  Love  for  guardian  part  is  absolute  bs.  

Sep 17, 2021, 18:0409/17/21
03/01/21
Rescue

The thing is you guys don't play the game in the same manner we do we have to complete events to gain acoins and credits to upgrade mech and weapons, we spend our time just competing with others so that we could upgrade like lancer rank 4 require 2500 acoins with just 10 limit in energy level , juggernaut require 1875 acoins for rank 4 unlike you guys who just equip whatever they want and play 1 match or 2 to test something and what the hell are you saying are you out of your mind 2 time rank upgrade of any mech requires at least 4000 acoins at my level i.e rank 4 or 5 don't give us this shit about loving guardian be realistic.

This event should be removed just see the investment and the 

Sep 17, 2021, 18:1409/17/21
08/12/21
Rescue

There's no way it's realistic to expect players upgrade guardian's rank twice during this event. The only way is if they could plan for it. But they can't. People are saving for single rank upgrades, because they need their other mechs to compete than just their favorite. Quit bullshitting.

Sep 18, 2021, 15:2709/18/21
Sep 18, 2021, 15:28(edited)
09/06/21

I spend on games if I like them.  I feel games aren't supposed to be free but I grew up when it was all console / PC before all this freemium bullcrap became the normal experience. 

Bottom line on this event is... you could buy .99 worth of a-coins for the purchase and finish the event.  If you can't afford .99 then WTF are you doing with a smartphone capable of playing these games?  

Sep 18, 2021, 18:2209/18/21
03/01/21
Jack Neat

I spend on games if I like them.  I feel games aren't supposed to be free but I grew up when it was all console / PC before all this freemium bullcrap became the normal experience. 

Bottom line on this event is... you could buy .99 worth of a-coins for the purchase and finish the event.  If you can't afford .99 then WTF are you doing with a smartphone capable of playing these games?  

Bro do one thing try to guess my age let me give you an hint I don't even have an bank account yet and I'm a Minor and there are a lot of people (children) and others who have other issues like family problems their parents (including me) won't allow them to spend money on some mobile game not every one have a job if people could bye that .99 offer then we shouldn't be discussing this 

Sep 18, 2021, 19:4709/18/21
09/06/21

Thats  life...  one  day  you  will  be  able  to  spend  your  own  money.    hang  in  there  and  enjoy.    One  day  you  will  look  back    at  this  little  problem  and  wonder  why  you  complained  so  much  ;)

Oct 5, 2021, 01:5710/05/21
10/05/21

How the heck did my account vanished and its being used by another player i cant access my account that is connected to my gmail bad part is thats my real gmail ia thia game safe? I sent a report to your suppoet team but unfotunately its useless all you get is automated response.... i never experienced this in war robots 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 6, 2021, 14:0210/06/21
05/21/19
Lawrence Elamparo

How the heck did my account vanished and its being used by another player i cant access my account that is connected to my gmail bad part is thats my real gmail ia thia game safe? I sent a report to your suppoet team but unfotunately its useless all you get is automated response.... i never experienced this in war robots 

Hi! Sorry to hear you've lost your progress. What's your ticket ID, Pilot? I'll check it with our Support team then. Thanks!

Oct 8, 2021, 15:1110/08/21
Oct 8, 2021, 15:13(edited)
07/31/20

Since it seems no one else has the nerve to say it, I will, as it needs to be:

I'm 75, and a whale in every game I play, basically, but I don't take that power for granted or abuse it..

You sound just as young as the other saying that, only worse.

Are you even aware of how selfish  many of you are proving yourselves to be? And don't think you don't care for an instant, trust me... you will..

Think about that before you smear a kids nose in crap with a childish, smartass undertone in your  response... In time that kids future will be your past... Think about the ramifications of not acknowledging that.. (Don't like  the truth of that? Well here's another fact of life you'll eventually learn: a truth we don't like always hurts, offends, or both.)

Avoiding the facts as many of you are is just... insanity mixed with stupidity.. (Don't like that truth either? Look up.. and read it again.)

This is an issue that applies to far,far more than just why this thread  was made. It is an undeniable flaw of this game, anyone saying otherwise is ignorant, credulous at best, or simply a lemming not capable of thinking for themselves...

I say this, and I'm a Moby Dick, not just a whale... Think about that... If I'm level headed and reasonable enough to acknowledge these facts, then, well, that says it all.. (Keep in mind a smartass only proves a point for someone before one of you  attempts and fails to be one.)

Oct 8, 2021, 19:3610/08/21
11/15/20
Rescue

I just want to ask how to upgrade ur favourite mech?

I don't own any A coins?

Also I can't purchase A coins I don't have money?

And since I can't grind A coins bcoz of these rigged events?

RescueCommunity Manager
Oct 9, 2021, 01:2210/09/21
12/21/20

You can get free A-Coins from:

Daily Login Rewards, Progress Path, Crates, Daily Events, Tournament Rewards, Fortune Vaults, and Vault Blitz.