All Categories

Plarium any time someone complains about p2w

Plarium any time someone complains about p2w

Search
Comments
Oct 10, 2021, 12:2510/10/21
10/10/21
Alina

Hey! If you've noticed any suspicious player behavior in battles, please feel free to notify us via the "Report Cheater" button. It's available in the player's profile. To find players from previous battles, taHey! If you've noticed any suspicious player behavior in battles, please feel free to notify us via the "Report Cheater" button. It's available in the player's profile. To find players from previous battles, tap on the Friends icon in your Hangar and select "Recommended" tab. Thank you!p on the Friends icon in your Hangar and select "Recommended" tab. Thank you!

RE HACKERS. We need to know what cheater behavior looks like if you want me to report it. You are the game manufacturer, show us the cheats so we can spot them. I think you all care about your player base enough to do that.  

Mostly, I am getting tired of being stomped 17-4 in match ups. I dont know if it is the player cheating or your crappy ass match making system putting me up against a team or players with indivisual mechs with 300+ power on me. I dont care about the P2W (which it definitely is, no matter how hard you scream at the players) if the matches are remotely even. Which as I play more and more even matches happen less and less. 

RE P2W  Strait up bold faced lie on your argument of P2W. The mission this week is for disc launchers, I dont have them, I can't buy them with in game currency. I have to spend 99(CAD) in order to have them to participate in your "gaME EveNTs THaT reWArD ACtiVE PlaYErS" I have to pay real money. I find your selfrightous dismissal of the issue ignorant toward your player base. Your belief that it is not P2W is true, as  just proven it is Pay to Participate in the events that reward active players.

I like your game, I dont like being gaslit by the makers.

Oct 12, 2021, 13:4810/12/21
09/01/21
moice

no.not p2w, hack to win

Hacking the coins thats what they do now. Plus the fact they even hack the blueprints just to win the game. Seriously???? These guys really have to go so low just to prove that are better skilled in playing.

Oct 13, 2021, 21:2610/13/21
08/12/21

Just came here to add to this once again because of recent events. It's really cool to be met with denial the game is pay to win from a moderator (and I mean really intense denial) only to have a weapon added to the game, locked behind luck or money, and then resources be restricted for those who weren't lucky enough or aren't willing to part with $70 for this game. The week's 300 a-coins to be exact, or the really scarce resource that free players already struggle to get. In an event that's one of the few opportunities for pocket change players to get cheap resources. And now paying players have yet another opportunity to obtain the weapon while it's not on the progress path. This time in a "deal" combined with a mech on which the weapon punches above it's weight. But people who skipped paying $70 for the weapon itself and bought this instead still don't get the 300 a-coins.

Yeah the game isn't pay to win. It's not at all. Pay to win is when a game indefinitely locks progress/ items behind a paywall, or some BS like that. Not when paying players literally have an advantage in matches. Not when the game restricts resources to frustrate players into paying. Not when the alternative to paying is unreasonable grind. It's ONLY when progress/ items are indefinitely locked behind a paywall, disregarding this form of monetization hardly exists in video games if at all. By the way could someone possibly name a game that does that?

Oct 14, 2021, 01:0610/14/21
08/29/21

What Plarium forgets is it needs FTP players as much as whales. Without a player base they won't have a game and without that... well their greed won't have a source of income. 

I have seen AAA games fail for the same reason. The games that flourish Are the ones that strike a balance between free to play and p2w. Be more generous to your player base gets you more room to move and develop.

Dec 27, 2021, 04:3012/27/21
12/07/21
PSammut01@gmail.com

What Plarium forgets is it needs FTP players as much as whales. Without a player base they won't have a game and without that... well their greed won't have a source of income. 

I have seen AAA games fail for the same reason. The games that flourish Are the ones that strike a balance between free to play and p2w. Be more generous to your player base gets you more room to move and develop.

Plarium has yet to balance f2p and p2p, but is already being as aggressive with monetization as pixonic. They may argue the game isn't p2w by some absurd definition that doesn't even apply to many games that are infamous for being p2w. And their pr team will tell them to throw around phrases like "f2p friendly" in regards to pilots. And they will tell us they're working on matchmaking. But when I inquire further about that I never get answers. Not even a peep from anyone representing mech arena. I'm really sick of it. I came back after quitting because plarium did a matchmaking test. Not a thing since then. I wish I could get through to the dev team. All I want is freaking answers. I'm so done with the PR and the silence.

Jul 7, 2022, 16:5507/07/22
06/20/22
hypernova132.ec

Just came here to add to this once again because of recent events. It's really cool to be met with denial the game is pay to win from a moderator (and I mean really intense denial) only to have a weapon added to the game, locked behind luck or money, and then resources be restricted for those who weren't lucky enough or aren't willing to part with $70 for this game. The week's 300 a-coins to be exact, or the really scarce resource that free players already struggle to get. In an event that's one of the few opportunities for pocket change players to get cheap resources. And now paying players have yet another opportunity to obtain the weapon while it's not on the progress path. This time in a "deal" combined with a mech on which the weapon punches above it's weight. But people who skipped paying $70 for the weapon itself and bought this instead still don't get the 300 a-coins.

Yeah the game isn't pay to win. It's not at all. Pay to win is when a game indefinitely locks progress/ items behind a paywall, or some BS like that. Not when paying players literally have an advantage in matches. Not when the game restricts resources to frustrate players into paying. Not when the alternative to paying is unreasonable grind. It's ONLY when progress/ items are indefinitely locked behind a paywall, disregarding this form of monetization hardly exists in video games if at all. By the way could someone possibly name a game that does that?

It's so crazy Rescue had to ask what it is makes you feel you have to reach for the moon to complete that upgrade rank mission, almost like they'd never played the game at the time of asking said question.

Jul 8, 2022, 02:5507/08/22
Jul 8, 2022, 03:37(edited)
07/25/20

trying to talk sense into rescue is a waste of time guys. don't even need to guess as to why because it's blatantly obvious

Jul 8, 2022, 03:3407/08/22
07/25/20

i believe it was a post on this forum that linked to a youtube video. it can take a year plus to max 1 mech/weapon set if that's all you level. realisticly it would take a non paying player years to get a strong hangar and be able to compete with whales. the game is very much p2w