All Categories

Selling/trading bots and weapons

Search
Jun 5, 2021, 21:5906/05/21
06/05/21

Would love to unload excess weapons & bots I don't use! although at a loss exchange there should be a way to unload them according to what "coinage" was used. Trying to figure out why punctuation isn't working right.😁

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 21, 2021, 15:2706/21/21
01/22/21

I concur!!!!!  I want a refund on my Redox and Cheetah!!  LMAO

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 22, 2021, 14:0106/22/21
05/21/19

Pilots, I'm afraid this feature might lead to the game imbalance. That's why we don't plan to introduce it. I hope my reply hasn't disappointed you too much 🤗 

Jul 1, 2021, 11:2107/01/21
Jul 1, 2021, 11:28(edited)
07/01/21

With all due respect...

People trading excess shards and weapons wouldn't lead to imbalance.  You'd just miss on on extra money. People would need something worth trading. That would help ftp/low spending players.  People like myself will not bother wasting time on it and will continue to spend anyway 

I bought zephyr with carbine 8's in a shop package and stomped my way to division 3. It's money, not balance you worry about XD

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 2, 2021, 13:1107/02/21
05/21/19
TerranAxiom

With all due respect...

People trading excess shards and weapons wouldn't lead to imbalance.  You'd just miss on on extra money. People would need something worth trading. That would help ftp/low spending players.  People like myself will not bother wasting time on it and will continue to spend anyway 

I bought zephyr with carbine 8's in a shop package and stomped my way to division 3. It's money, not balance you worry about XD

I don't want to argue with you here, Pilot. But I would like to assure you that this is not a brand new suggestion. We've reviewed it before and researched all possible consequences. Based on the outcome I left my reply 😉

Jul 4, 2021, 14:2107/04/21
07/01/21
Alina

I don't want to argue with you here, Pilot. But I would like to assure you that this is not a brand new suggestion. We've reviewed it before and researched all possible consequences. Based on the outcome I left my reply 😉

How would it imbalance the game? I'd love to know and i don't mind being wrong.

RescueCommunity Manager
Jul 5, 2021, 14:2807/05/21
12/21/20

The two ways that come to mind (and there are others as well) are economy balance and power creep.

To upgrade a mech you need only 2 things:  credits & blueprints.  Credits can be obtained through chests, event rewards, or tournament prizes.  The amount you can obtain has a soft cap as there is a limit to how many chests, rewards, and tournament prizes you can get in a given week through time invested.  The only way to exceed this is to pay with real money to purchase more.  Blueprints are obtained in a similar fashion.  Again there is a soft cap on how many you can obtain in a given week through time invested unless you spend real money.

This balance in the economy of credits and blueprints allows for sustainable player growth in the long-term.  However, if all of a sudden you increase the rate of aquisition of one of these it leads to a faster growth in the short-term.  Since there is currently a cap on mech skills and levels players will reach end game content quicker requiring new content to be introduced to keep the game fresh and rewarding. This will lead to power creep.

Power creep is where updates to a game introduce more powerful units or abilities leaving older ones either outdated or obsolete.  For instance if you have a 7 star Killshot and a new mech is introduced, that new mech will be weaker from the start.  To compensate the new mech will need to be stronger, faster, or do more than existing mechs.  However, this leads to the older mechs being no longer viable and time invested in leveling them is now wasted.

In short power creep reduces the amount of viable content available to players. 

Jul 5, 2021, 19:0907/05/21
07/01/21

Aha i see.

Jul 14, 2021, 00:0407/14/21
06/05/21

I was referring to things like 2 & 4 auto cannons and 2 & 4 rocket launchers etc.. 

Jul 31, 2021, 07:0207/31/21
05/23/21
Alina

Pilots, I'm afraid this feature might lead to the game imbalance. That's why we don't plan to introduce it. I hope my reply hasn't disappointed you too much 🤗 

Just want to Ask that When will We Be Able To sell Our mech Arena Accounts

AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 3, 2021, 13:1108/03/21
05/21/19
vannumbiis

Just want to Ask that When will We Be Able To sell Our mech Arena Accounts

Oh, Pilot, I'd like to say that this is completely against our Terms of Use. Your account might be even banned! Please take a look at our Terms of Use here to avoid it. Let me know if any questions, please.