All Categories

e.m rifle rendered useless, yet another scam

Search
May 22, 2023, 13:4305/22/23
01/17/15

well now that you have removed the only possibility to hit those hiding with the rochets, which take meta map copn 1 hit, and the various guided missiles that hit you even if you are in cover, as always you have rendered useless a weapon that whoever spent money to upgrade it, now it is no longer needed, as always your inability to manage a game asserts itself, a game that gets worse and worse.

Views
Comments
Comments
CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
May 22, 2023, 14:0105/22/23
02/10/23

Hello! EM Rifle is still one of the most powerful Weapons in the game. However, we changed it to make the game more balanced

May 22, 2023, 14:3105/22/23
May 22, 2023, 14:32(edited)
06/20/22
CrystalDrew

Hello! EM Rifle is still one of the most powerful Weapons in the game. However, we changed it to make the game more balanced

As it should be but people bought it expecting it to continue to perform as it did. Especially since previously you had been committed to not NERFing things.

I think it's fair to say players who spent money to acquire and/ or upgrade EM Rifle deserve some form of compensatio. Oh and selling everything EMR related just before NERFing it with no plans to compensate players is dirty and really is a cash grab. You owe players who putchased it recently compensation for sure.

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
May 22, 2023, 14:5505/22/23
02/10/23
BAAB

As it should be but people bought it expecting it to continue to perform as it did. Especially since previously you had been committed to not NERFing things.

I think it's fair to say players who spent money to acquire and/ or upgrade EM Rifle deserve some form of compensatio. Oh and selling everything EMR related just before NERFing it with no plans to compensate players is dirty and really is a cash grab. You owe players who putchased it recently compensation for sure.

I will pass on your thoughts to the developers 👌

May 22, 2023, 14:5905/22/23
04/10/23

Ya, I bought the EM rifle for what it was. The nerf was absurd.

May 22, 2023, 15:2205/22/23
May 22, 2023, 15:25(edited)
04/24/23
CrystalDrew

RIP snipers always. How is it one of the most powerful weapons when you have lost what made it good in the first place? I'd of rather had an increased reload than lose the autolock feature, now it would be better to use literally anything that either locks or auto tracks; assault, missles, close range, heavy, or guided. Add reload time of 1.5-2 seconds rather than take the autolock. Why couldn't we get a nerf to mortar 12 that 1 shots most mechs until you get to 5k hanger? Double damage hance I don't disagree with that nerf, that was op af. 

May 22, 2023, 15:2605/22/23
10/18/22

E.m Rifle is one of the best weapons in the game and they just destroyed it, just like they damaged Shotgun for selling their fragment gun just to make money, keep going like this and the game will go down the drain.

May 22, 2023, 15:2705/22/23
05/14/20

You changed and nefred the EM rifle, when we PAID premium money for a weapon and invested in it KNOWING that it will not get nerfed. 

Which genius came with idea?!!! Now the EM gun is useless, have any of developers even tried testing it? You try shooting a moving target at +100m with only ONE SHOT evey 5 seconds! 

This is it But thats typical Plarium undercuting their cleints after they pay money.

You will not any business from me anymore, you greedy *********  

May 22, 2023, 15:3805/22/23
09/05/22

Longarms are better now... why did they remove the aiming feature? It makes it impossible to snipe anyone on mobile. They should have increased reload or increased shot delay, giving players more time to escape them.

May 22, 2023, 15:4505/22/23
11/12/21
CrystalDrew

scammers

May 22, 2023, 15:5605/22/23
12/19/22

Personally, I like the change for the EM Rifle!!!

May 22, 2023, 16:0005/22/23
07/17/20
CrystalDrew

.... make the Game more balanced? You must be kidding don't you? Because most of the time my enemies have killshots with 90k HP or Fragment Guns with 60k damage, another example Bastion with 20 Energy and 180k HP and an Arc Torent (6+12) Energy with 50k + 90k damage per Magazine. So even my highest lvled up Mechs are destroyed in secs. I bought the EM Rifle to defend against those Op Enemies compared to my stats. 

Anyway sell stuff and after a while u nerf it is cheating Players about their Money. More worst if you promised before not to nerf anything. Isn't it? 

May 22, 2023, 16:1405/22/23
01/17/15
CrystalDrew

more balanced so who hides at the bottom of the map with a rocket mortar and kills everyone as always happens, and i always say,

or who has 7 star weapons and use low hangar method to come kill lower ranhgi?? or do I find yet another SUPER MAXXED ROBOT that hits me even if it doesn't turn around?? NO PLARIUM the game is not balanced I spent real money for my weapon, now rendered useless by YOU, so what's the point of spending money, to then have nothing in hand ?? who wins the tournaments are those who use the low hangar method, the new ones are instructed not to spend and use low hangar to always win, you have already done it in sldier inc , with the cobra troops causing me enormous damage. no there is no balance with or without self-aim. EM-rifle is a weapon that few use ,80% wins using ROCKET MORTAR, standing still at the bottom of the map. no, yours is just a useless phrase... people aren't totally stupid.... as always, you cheated the player who spent real money.

May 22, 2023, 16:1905/22/23
01/17/15
REDWOLF

You changed and nefred the EM rifle, when we PAID premium money for a weapon and invested in it KNOWING that it will not get nerfed. 

Which genius came with idea?!!! Now the EM gun is useless, have any of developers even tried testing it? You try shooting a moving target at +100m with only ONE SHOT evey 5 seconds! 

This is it But thats typical Plarium undercuting their cleints after they pay money.

You will not any business from me anymore, you greedy *********  

the devs don't even know what they are doing, they call ARC TORREN melee weapon, in theory then it should have short range, and instead you get killed in 2 seconds from meta map. do you think they know what they do?? no boost their priority , because you can spend and then any short range weapon now shoots from the meta map and kills ... they leave you paralyzed by surge , helpless by giardian and zhepir, helpless by mortar rockets, launchers and various rockets, no they don't know what they do am they laugh when you post something and you complain they laugh because that's all they know, piss you off.

May 22, 2023, 16:2205/22/23
01/29/23

This dud nothing to balance the weapon. It just further proves that cross platform gaming is a lie, as mobile players cannot perform the same way a PC player can. Plarium game developers incredibly dishonest. 

May 22, 2023, 16:2405/22/23
01/17/15
CrystalDrew

I will pass on your thoughts to the developers 👌

I don't want compensation, I want the weapon as it was, that's why I spent real money. it's a scam to act like this, it's a real scam unthinkable by honest people, it's like having a shoe because I do 350 per hour and then the manufacturer calls you back after 2 months and says they have to weaken the engine because it did it too powerful, ??? but I took it because it was too powerful !!!!, it's a 110% scam. as it was for zhepir and more..... anyway I understood that it will always be like this and now my credit card will see other platforms certainly not PLARIUM anymore. After all, this is what they want, for you to go and spend elsewhere that is more honest. They think you are stupid, prove you are not,,,,

May 22, 2023, 17:2405/22/23
03/30/23

Not happy with the EM rifle nerf!  Longer reload time would have been way better.  Or shorten the reload time now.  Might as well just get a rocket mortar and sit behind a wall at the back of the map never get hit and kill groups in one hit now!  Or get a arc torrent with the range perk at fry people from half way across the map!  Do the devs even play this game ever?

May 22, 2023, 18:0405/22/23
06/08/17

Something with the EM Rifle had to be done. Not sure if this was the right or wrong thing since only time will tell. I played a few battles with the new version and it's not enough of a difference to make me cry. Longer reload and shitty damage at close range seemed to be a much more logical solution by those who play with them all the time. Go figure.

Shotgun 8 on the other hand should warrant some compensation since it was made somewhat useless. I would take the A coins I used to rank it up and be happy.

May 22, 2023, 18:4805/22/23
03/30/23

I will say on my current testing with the nerfed EM rifle that it has not been severely nerfed if you have any skill with aiming. It's now just like the longarms or, more accurately, the railgun.

If you think that it's useless because it doesn't auto-aim and has a 10% lower high damage chance, you are completely wrong. In some situations (say against a stealth mech next to a non-stealth mech) the lack of aim assist makes it even MORE powerful.

May 22, 2023, 19:0305/22/23
10/19/20

Why the f-ck are you so committed to taking away from us? You do it in every game you make and then come up with lame ass excuses saying it's for our benefit. We buy and buy to have good equipment and upgrade it only to LOSE our money in the end. The one and only reason I still play is the commitment I have to this game while you folks consistently prove you have none to us.

The best and oldest example are mortars. You have consistently made them more powerful and with splash damage there's no place to hide or take cover from them. Then you come out with a crap version of an Ares with a sheild for 9verhead protection which still doesn't protect you from splash.

On top of that you keep coming out with versions of guided missiles that you can't run from or barely take cover from.

Another example is Bastion. Awesome mech, don't get me wrong, but it is legendary. The sheild should envelop it and keep out all damage and status effects since it's em pulse only lasts 2 seconds.

The point is you've turned a beloved weapon into a single shot long arm..... For what? It's a single shot weapon for gods sake.

Just like the ads we can watch, do you think we believe it's for us? Bulls-it. You did it for the ad revenue and offer us 0's and 1's as compensation. The last derby event you had to literally buy stuff to win a prize which I could have won if a whole day of it wasn't dedicated to a specific weapon which you had to buy chances to win or buy a-coins to upgrade or use to lvl pilots. Nevermind it was only for 1 chance big deal.

My faith in Plarium wasn't even shaken with this game. It started with Raid when you took away from us there too.

Please understand, I'm not faulting the games they r enjoyable as hell but please quit taking stuff from us or at least compensate us for what we take. We purchase a product and when you take stuff away it devalues it and tells us that you folks are giving us a big f-ck you to our faces.

May 22, 2023, 19:3405/22/23
03/17/23

The Em rifle nerf was a totally way of scamming people out of there money, of which they bought the Em rifle to counter other super p2w players and people with rocket mortar 12 that 1 shot, so in my opinion put back the auto lock and make the reload longer.