All Categories

“Balanced” AIs aka „Mega-Bots“

Search
May 9, 2023, 09:2705/09/23
10/20/22

There's already been a longer time ago kinda like a testphase for bots which boosted their difficulty level and enabled em to wear all different types of weps and mechs in the arena (at 6 stars yellow or even violet). I was very happy when plarium removed it at that time - sadly only for a few days, because when I logged back into the game again some time later, it was like a permanent update. Really don't like em to one hit me or stun non-stop. And yes they do. Also there is a rocket mortar now in every game (Left every match when I reali enemy player was using RMs). I already tried to tell people my opinion in the Mech Arena's official discord a month ago (or more... I think... idk) and as soon as I realized that nobody there gave a f*** about my opinion, I decided to post here, hoping people would at least be interested in what I had to share. Also stopped playing Mech Arena for over two months now (didn't uninstall the game hoping they would remove it or for a minimum add a mode where you can choose to play with or without 'advanced' bots or sth idk) and nothing changed since. So here's my request: please remove or nerf the bots to like they used to be or add a mode like I said above in which players can choose to switch between bot difficulty level, cause I really love that game and it would be sad not to play it anymore... Sadly if it stays as it is I'm gonna delete it for sure (If I don't enjoy playinit anymore...) So please do me that favour.

Views
Comments
Comments
CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
May 10, 2023, 09:0505/10/23
02/10/23

Hello! Thanks for sharing your opinion on the bots, we will consider it!

May 12, 2023, 22:4805/12/23
07/25/20

you mean bots with bs like this? and of course my teams bots were useless. love when stupid aegis allies plop a shield and block my fire

i

May 12, 2023, 22:5105/12/23
May 12, 2023, 22:59(edited)
07/25/20
CrystalDrew

if the company considered anything we said bots wouldn't have max level legendary pilots with max legendary impants or high level weapons that can easily one shot us or leave us super low before we can't even leave spawn. em rifles one shotting everything needs to stop i watch p2w clowns on the opposing team with em12/16 run up cricket scores and i have to respawn my mech to my guardian with rm's to try and deal with the crap. lets not forget bots withsuper good rm builds

May 15, 2023, 10:3605/15/23
10/20/22
lilbuttacup

if the company considered anything we said bots wouldn't have max level legendary pilots with max legendary impants or high level weapons that can easily one shot us or leave us super low before we can't even leave spawn. em rifles one shotting everything needs to stop i watch p2w clowns on the opposing team with em12/16 run up cricket scores and i have to respawn my mech to my guardian with rm's to try and deal with the crap. lets not forget bots withsuper good rm builds

I don't really care if players are one shoting me with a em rifle. What bothers me, is that bots can run around one shoting everyone with every weapon with even greater reflexes than a normal player.

May 15, 2023, 10:3605/15/23
10/20/22
CrystalDrew

Which basically means "maybe but no but thank you anyways"

May 15, 2023, 11:2805/15/23
02/10/23
Tojīgomo

Which basically means "maybe but no but thank you anyways"

Not at all. We regularly collect and present all the feedback from our players to our developers

May 15, 2023, 13:3605/15/23
06/20/22
CrystalDrew

Not at all. We regularly collect and present all the feedback from our players to our developers

Yeah, that's "we're not changing a thing but thanks for wasting your time and hoping anything will change again". Like how many times have we told you these impossible reflexes on bots are a problem?

May 15, 2023, 13:5605/15/23
02/10/23
BAAB

Yeah, that's "we're not changing a thing but thanks for wasting your time and hoping anything will change again". Like how many times have we told you these impossible reflexes on bots are a problem?

Be sure all the times this feedback was delivered to our developers, and they are aware of this issue. However, as I've said before, fixing some stuff can't be implemented immediately 

May 16, 2023, 20:3505/16/23
01/17/15

they want to make you angry so you run to spend euros for a.coin ... because you feel weak and you think you have to improve your hangar, but strangely you are always weak even if you have improved your armament .... so you you always find 7-star villa opponents who knock you down as soon as they touch you, and you get angry and run to spend. it's a whole sentence. only induced to make you spend. there is no real game, like BOTs, that kill you, you kill real players, bots kill you... everything is designed to make you die, angry, spend.

I have been in Plrium for 8 years, and they have already scammed me, like many others in SOLDIER INC.

May 17, 2023, 15:0305/17/23
10/20/22

It's nice to know that u guys present it to your devs. But yk... when the devs don't give a fuck, you can go present as much as you want. But the effort counts 🙂

May 17, 2023, 15:5405/17/23
01/17/15

developers get paid to design a game, where you spend as much as possible, in any way, 7 star bot with super reflexes cheat... maximum star opponents with 10k hangar against.. (when you have 5k) .. etc,, doesn't care about your entertainment at all. the purpose is for you to feel inferior so you run to raise your weapons. this is the only purpose of this game.

May 17, 2023, 21:0505/17/23
10/20/22

Anyways... who the hell came up with the idea of introducing "mega-bots" to the game in the first place?!

May 18, 2023, 12:5605/18/23
09/30/22
Tojīgomo

Anyways... who the hell came up with the idea of introducing "mega-bots" to the game in the first place?!

Someone who doesn't play the game or else has an end-game hangar and got bored.

May 18, 2023, 17:1605/18/23
May 18, 2023, 17:18(edited)
08/29/22

bots are way to unpredictabel, they are either unstopable monsters with absude implants who one shot you with everything, or compleatly usless obsticles that do nothing but get in your way and hand over free kills to the opposing team. usualy your entire team is composed of one or the other

Make the bots more balenced and improve their Ai

May 18, 2023, 18:2905/18/23
11/12/21

The bots now are outrageous, forget the bots ranking and weapons. the fact that each bots is equiped with maxed legendary implants for range damage duration and whatnot, makes the (weakness) of the bots/weapons almost non-existant, especially that you have no way to aquire same legendary implants, so basicaly straight up cheating and uneven playing field.

imagine a shadow can one shot my panther with dual em6. yet I have to use at least two clips of my em 12 and 16 to kill that same shadow.

pesky redox with its helix that covers the entire map with maxed yellow range implant

the stray shots from an erratic DL weilding cheetah can instantly kill you.

a random beam from graviton will melt you in secs. 

freaking mortart with a monster radius leave nowhere to hide.

machineguns can mow you as soon they are running.

I could go on but honestly idgf anymore.

f*** this game

May 18, 2023, 18:5705/18/23
03/05/23
CrystalDrew

i

bruh this is what i fight against at 2500+ power, this ain't aipril fools man

May 18, 2023, 19:5305/18/23
01/17/15

my ARES resisted a hit of EM RIFLE the shield, he died on the second, now that I raised his defensive power he dies with a simple EM RIFLE 3 stars 80k power on the first hit.. .. and you call it game?? scam game this . in fact I said stop ... this is a highly unbalanced and unplayable game . in the last 3 days i lost 80% of the matches. it didn't even happen when I was a beginner, the more you go on the more the game becomes unplayable ... incompetent,,, and being killed continuously by ROBOTS .. and 80k experience levels .... absurd , here it makes you understand that it is the system made like this to make you advance and spend, auahahah thhooooo. you just lose it.. plarium

May 18, 2023, 21:1805/18/23
May 19, 2023, 08:44(edited)
11/12/21

when My killshot slams into a surge while he is dashing towards me, the surge take no damage despite being hit by me.

but when my surge at one instance dashed into a killshot from behind, my surge died for some random reason because he took damage.

lets talk about how cheeta can still drop mines after I freeze him.

or how guardian can still use system reset after I freeze him.

too many bulls*** and shinanigans in this stupid game.

Edited: explicit language is prohibited

May 19, 2023, 09:4105/19/23
01/19/23
elitegd

when My killshot slams into a surge while he is dashing towards me, the surge take no damage despite being hit by me.

but when my surge at one instance dashed into a killshot from behind, my surge died for some random reason because he took damage.

lets talk about how cheeta can still drop mines after I freeze him.

or how guardian can still use system reset after I freeze him.

too many bulls*** and shinanigans in this stupid game.

Edited: explicit language is prohibited

The cheetah's are the most annoying, you frezze them they release the stupidly op mine WHICH IMMEDIATELY DETONATE AND KILL YOU 

May 19, 2023, 12:5505/19/23
10/20/22

I had many fights now with these bots and got know sth creepy: it's like they've marked you with sth since they know EXACTLY where ya at... I had a surge chasing me across the whole map even if I wasn't being spotted