All Categories

Unfair, unfun, stressful and frustrating

Search
Dec 4, 2022, 11:2912/04/22
11/12/21

Hard to call this a game anymore, when I keep losing again and again despite doing far better that my opponents, and why am I always getting put against stronger bots when my shitty bots cant even hold a bekon or kill even one enemy.

before I realise it all are dead and all bekon are overran.

F*** this rigged game, uninstalling it. 

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 6, 2022, 03:1312/06/22
11/06/21

Oh, they are working on it.  It's just a delicate matter and takes time... Just saw a post from over a year ago.  Same complaints.  Same thing being done about it today as there was a year ago... No thing. 

Dec 6, 2022, 13:2712/06/22
04/15/22

i know what u mean and its fact, but why don´t u fokus the real player first if there is one and focus on cpc over killing cuz cpc is about cpc and u can dominating enemy and loose it cuz he hold 3 cpc about max time limit, just a tipp hold 1 more as enemy and focus real player ofc kill bots

Dec 7, 2022, 23:3912/07/22
06/20/22
ЯR·ШΔRŁΘЖЖ

i know what u mean and its fact, but why don´t u fokus the real player first if there is one and focus on cpc over killing cuz cpc is about cpc and u can dominating enemy and loose it cuz he hold 3 cpc about max time limit, just a tipp hold 1 more as enemy and focus real player ofc kill bots

Bots make that impossible. They have perfect aim when firing at the player and they hunt them down. And your allies will let it happen.

Dec 10, 2022, 00:5412/10/22
11/06/21

Ally bots will literally watch enemy bot gun you without doing a single thing to stop it.  Not every time, but enough to notice. 

Dec 12, 2022, 09:1912/12/22
08/04/22

Bots are loyal to bots....it's a family thing. 

Dec 13, 2022, 04:4712/13/22
09/14/20
BAAB

Bots make that impossible. They have perfect aim when firing at the player and they hunt them down. And your allies will let it happen.

This is opposite of true. 

no wonder you have issues.

The bots have atrocious aim.

exploit that fact. they will miss for a while, so get behind cover or else. If you freeze one while its deliberately missing, you can circle it.

they are also dumb. Get close to. missile launchers and morters and outrange the abilities.

Get behind cover and shoot then behind.

they will miss.

they also use up there amo and keep shooting at like sheild wall and behind cover.

use that.

also. Cpc. They dumb. They will ignore you if you get behind cover. Just let them clobber the middle point and capture and run.

you can hit them, 'hide', reload and reability, and then hit them again.

knowing when to decaptire or both decapure theirs and capture is a must.

they not good.

you are doing something wrong.

there are rules.

if you have perfect aim with them, you stood or moved our in the open too long.

and yeah, if you played cpc against me you probably lost. I only loose when the power level is well beyond and im being dumb or trying new stuff.

dont expect the bots to do crap against me, i will ignore them or detroy them or let them kill me so i can do more damage with a now more apropriate mech.

trust me.

your just doing something wrong.

bots can are exploitable.

just learn how and dont stand there and let them get their perfect aim. They litterally act stupid for a set time until you stand there like a noob long enough. Yeah. They dont do crap because they get goals and targets. Maybe their target or goal is optimal and you should be where they are going or allready doing what they are trying. They are dumb and exploitable, but the stupidity is programmed in to compensate for perfect and instiantaneous optimal decisions. Whatch them, learn, understand, and predict them and understand what they are broadacsting.

you can litterally figure out what is going on where you cant see by watching their behavior.

and learn when so ething is a bad idea.

i avoid problem spots and just avoid where a guy would likely come around the corner and destroy me and destroy him. Learn feel what will happen and probability of behaving a certain way for a while.

if you sit there, expect a guy to sneek up with an ability and full arsenel to your back and you explode. If you get seen, and stand there, people and bots can plan to go across the map just for you. It will happen.

after all, if you think the bots have perfect aim, or quick action, you probably have been doing something way to long and someone might get the idea to cross the map to destroy you From begind yoir spawn point, and you spawn and loose your invaulnerability and crap.

you want bots to not spawn instantly on the control point your about to capture? Dont be visible and make sure all five guys are alive and busy before you go.

Dec 13, 2022, 04:5112/13/22
09/14/20
ЯR·ШΔRŁΘЖЖ

Yeah. 

i love winning against super powerfull teams because they think killing is more important. Its not.

they kill their way to a control point, i capture one and we have thre again, they loose one and try to recapture and now the are a few players in a spot and five people destroy them, and one or and a team mate disapears to capture more points to keep the killimanjaros going on a quest..

Dec 13, 2022, 23:0512/13/22
Dec 13, 2022, 23:08(edited)
06/20/22
DutyClaus

This is opposite of true. 

no wonder you have issues.

The bots have atrocious aim.

exploit that fact. they will miss for a while, so get behind cover or else. If you freeze one while its deliberately missing, you can circle it.

they are also dumb. Get close to. missile launchers and morters and outrange the abilities.

Get behind cover and shoot then behind.

they will miss.

they also use up there amo and keep shooting at like sheild wall and behind cover.

use that.

also. Cpc. They dumb. They will ignore you if you get behind cover. Just let them clobber the middle point and capture and run.

you can hit them, 'hide', reload and reability, and then hit them again.

knowing when to decaptire or both decapure theirs and capture is a must.

they not good.

you are doing something wrong.

there are rules.

if you have perfect aim with them, you stood or moved our in the open too long.

and yeah, if you played cpc against me you probably lost. I only loose when the power level is well beyond and im being dumb or trying new stuff.

dont expect the bots to do crap against me, i will ignore them or detroy them or let them kill me so i can do more damage with a now more apropriate mech.

trust me.

your just doing something wrong.

bots can are exploitable.

just learn how and dont stand there and let them get their perfect aim. They litterally act stupid for a set time until you stand there like a noob long enough. Yeah. They dont do crap because they get goals and targets. Maybe their target or goal is optimal and you should be where they are going or allready doing what they are trying. They are dumb and exploitable, but the stupidity is programmed in to compensate for perfect and instiantaneous optimal decisions. Whatch them, learn, understand, and predict them and understand what they are broadacsting.

you can litterally figure out what is going on where you cant see by watching their behavior.

and learn when so ething is a bad idea.

i avoid problem spots and just avoid where a guy would likely come around the corner and destroy me and destroy him. Learn feel what will happen and probability of behaving a certain way for a while.

if you sit there, expect a guy to sneek up with an ability and full arsenel to your back and you explode. If you get seen, and stand there, people and bots can plan to go across the map just for you. It will happen.

after all, if you think the bots have perfect aim, or quick action, you probably have been doing something way to long and someone might get the idea to cross the map to destroy you From begind yoir spawn point, and you spawn and loose your invaulnerability and crap.

you want bots to not spawn instantly on the control point your about to capture? Dont be visible and make sure all five guys are alive and busy before you go.

No it doesn't necessarily mean I'm doing something wrong if I'm experiencing an issue if you apparently don't. I take one step out from behind cover and instantly an AI turns and aims with pinpoint accuracy and shoots me. You don't know what you're talking about.

I can and do move around the map freely without these conditions. It's these conditions that force me to hide and move less and take fewer risks. Not the other way around.

Dec 17, 2022, 13:5912/17/22
12/13/22

When i was a newbie.I was like you :)But now, cuz patient and a bit skill,im reach Division 9.Dont angry when you lose,if you lose,you just need practice.Try,Practice,Redo.

oh 2v2 me in Mech Arena

Dec 27, 2022, 05:5412/27/22
09/30/22

I share the OP frustration (not for myself, but for my young children); they get discouraged and constantly complain that their opponents are too strong. I check their friend list for recommendations and sure enough I see that they are fighting players that are 400-800 squad power more. I personally do not mind the challenge at 4k SP I often face 5-6k players (usually losing) but have some fairly fun and close matches nevertheless.

To the OP, you should be very proud of 15 kills. Contrary to the other replies, I would suggest you are doing nothing wrong. You just had a cruddy bot team (SurrenderNow living up to his name LOL).

Take a break and refresh. The game and community want to see you come back with vengeance!

Jan 1, 2023, 20:4101/01/23
Jan 1, 2023, 20:43(edited)
09/14/20
BAAB

No it doesn't necessarily mean I'm doing something wrong if I'm experiencing an issue if you apparently don't. I take one step out from behind cover and instantly an AI turns and aims with pinpoint accuracy and shoots me. You don't know what you're talking about.

I can and do move around the map freely without these conditions. It's these conditions that force me to hide and move less and take fewer risks. Not the other way around.

You may be wrong and you might missunderstand what I am saying.

I will blame myself and will try to clear it up.

You aren't doing anything wrong though. And I never said you did. I will explain.

No, your statement is bad logic. Just because you experience an issue I dont doesn't work, because why And issue is what it is, and the details is what is important, not just some tunnel vision un contexualized variable on its own by itself, and as a result, with little to no meaning. I agree with the just because part, but no, it's not what I said.

If you go back to what I said, you will see that it doesn't have anything to do with me having the issue or not, or atleast how you seem to have taken it, or perhaps I meslead you to beleive, but as an example of experiencing what you experienced, and now not, showing what I am saying ACTUALLY SAYING is correct, and I know what im talking about, or to say, what I went through.

Since what I am ACTUALLY saying is it's a phaze that will pass, my statement is actually about you, and you are also the subject of this, and that I passed through it and what to expect just establishes experience to knowing that you are going through a phaze and will pass through it is out of knowledge, not that im correct just because I am not experiencing it, but it reinforces other details and establishes experience on those peices of info, and perhaps the real reason why this is what it is.

The early phaze is weird. 

It will pass, you just have to get powerfull enough, not waste money on the wrong upgrades or mechs too early, and get higher in matchmaking.

Get freinds. Play with friends. Sometimes you can wreck.

But i think the algorythm needs and amount of losses and matches before it knows to put you with harder but no nuking you.

It's not what you think, because the issue is segmented part of the experience /algorythm, and all you have to do is realize that and push through. It will fun, I promise.

Jan 1, 2023, 20:4401/01/23
09/14/20
Divine

I share the OP frustration (not for myself, but for my young children); they get discouraged and constantly complain that their opponents are too strong. I check their friend list for recommendations and sure enough I see that they are fighting players that are 400-800 squad power more. I personally do not mind the challenge at 4k SP I often face 5-6k players (usually losing) but have some fairly fun and close matches nevertheless.

To the OP, you should be very proud of 15 kills. Contrary to the other replies, I would suggest you are doing nothing wrong. You just had a cruddy bot team (SurrenderNow living up to his name LOL).

Take a break and refresh. The game and community want to see you come back with vengeance!

What comment. There isnt a single one that said he's doing something wrong.

I myself said that the algorythm just does this, and you have to push through it and that crap will stop.

Jan 2, 2023, 00:5001/02/23
06/20/22
DutyClaus

You may be wrong and you might missunderstand what I am saying.

I will blame myself and will try to clear it up.

You aren't doing anything wrong though. And I never said you did. I will explain.

No, your statement is bad logic. Just because you experience an issue I dont doesn't work, because why And issue is what it is, and the details is what is important, not just some tunnel vision un contexualized variable on its own by itself, and as a result, with little to no meaning. I agree with the just because part, but no, it's not what I said.

If you go back to what I said, you will see that it doesn't have anything to do with me having the issue or not, or atleast how you seem to have taken it, or perhaps I meslead you to beleive, but as an example of experiencing what you experienced, and now not, showing what I am saying ACTUALLY SAYING is correct, and I know what im talking about, or to say, what I went through.

Since what I am ACTUALLY saying is it's a phaze that will pass, my statement is actually about you, and you are also the subject of this, and that I passed through it and what to expect just establishes experience to knowing that you are going through a phaze and will pass through it is out of knowledge, not that im correct just because I am not experiencing it, but it reinforces other details and establishes experience on those peices of info, and perhaps the real reason why this is what it is.

The early phaze is weird. 

It will pass, you just have to get powerfull enough, not waste money on the wrong upgrades or mechs too early, and get higher in matchmaking.

Get freinds. Play with friends. Sometimes you can wreck.

But i think the algorythm needs and amount of losses and matches before it knows to put you with harder but no nuking you.

It's not what you think, because the issue is segmented part of the experience /algorythm, and all you have to do is realize that and push through. It will fun, I promise.

So what you're saying about the phases is something I started to pick up on. It's beginning to seem the difficulty of our matches is determined by a seed and the seed creates matches and periods of varying difficulty. Some easy, some super easy, some normal, some hard and some intensely difficult. IDK if that's what you were getting at but that's the closest I think I can come to understanding what you're trying to conve.

Jan 3, 2023, 15:5101/03/23
08/10/22
Red

Ally bots will literally watch enemy bot gun you without doing a single thing to stop it.  Not every time, but enough to notice. 

ah, no, that is not true. your ally bots will place themselves right in front of you to act as damage sponges and prevent you to waste your precious ammo on the enemy :-D