All Categories

Level the PAYing Field

Level the PAYing Field

Search
Nov 20, 2022, 06:4911/20/22
07/12/22

Level the PAYing Field

Is it time for PAYlarium to level the playing field? I've suggested this before in the i game comms but I thought it might need a wider audience, how about all of the "unobtainable mechs/weapons" for F2P people come out as an ability to use standard credits to purchase eg. stalker for 3-4million credits give or take?  YES/NO ?

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 21, 2022, 11:3611/21/22
06/20/22

A rare mech with 12 energy should cost either 110k credits or 1100 a-coins.

Nov 22, 2022, 10:3611/22/22
08/08/20

i

AnastasiaCommunity Manager
Nov 22, 2022, 11:0211/22/22
08/29/18

Hello! If you are talking about something like "Training Mode", we will forward this suggestion to the devs. 

Nov 22, 2022, 14:3411/22/22
06/20/22
Free Player

i

Devs have always intended all along to give us these mechs. They've been releasing the new pilots into the inventory for a price of in game resource. We've been waiting quite a while for the new f2p system of acquiring content. And we all understand we're going to be waiting some time after release for these items to become available for f2p players. It's never going to be totally balanced this way but at least we can eventually play with everything that makes it into the game without opening our wallet all the time.

Nov 22, 2022, 17:4211/22/22
08/08/20
BAAB

Devs have always intended all along to give us these mechs. They've been releasing the new pilots into the inventory for a price of in game resource. We've been waiting quite a while for the new f2p system of acquiring content. And we all understand we're going to be waiting some time after release for these items to become available for f2p players. It's never going to be totally balanced this way but at least we can eventually play with everything that makes it into the game without opening our wallet all the time.

After 2+ years of hearing the same excuses why these items "haven't" be made accessable to f2p, why they "can't" remove the ai paywall that decides the match, why they are "unable" to offer us a proper balance that doesn't favor the spender against weaker f2p players and badly scripted ai, I can honestly say that I do not believe anything Plarium tells us. They are a multi conglomerate with the sole purpose of profiting on deceptive and unethical behavior - for any business. I use my friend's list now to track how long new players stay in game, and from what I've seen, most new players leave the game in two months or spend enough to get caught in the meta trap. The game can't keep players! And it's not because the game foundation is bad, but the money grabbing, dishonesty, and typical overpowering p2w factors chase players away. This has not changed the whole time I have been here! I've seen it brought up by players with senseless and empty platitude in response,  no fixes.

Plarium has more than proven that player satisfaction is not even a focus for them.

Nov 24, 2022, 05:4811/24/22
07/12/22
Anastasia

Hello! If you are talking about something like "Training Mode", we will forward this suggestion to the devs. 

Really Anastasia? No we are talking about leveling the playing field between P2W and F2P players which obviously PAYlarium are totally deaf to.

Nov 24, 2022, 05:4911/24/22
07/12/22
Free Player

After 2+ years of hearing the same excuses why these items "haven't" be made accessable to f2p, why they "can't" remove the ai paywall that decides the match, why they are "unable" to offer us a proper balance that doesn't favor the spender against weaker f2p players and badly scripted ai, I can honestly say that I do not believe anything Plarium tells us. They are a multi conglomerate with the sole purpose of profiting on deceptive and unethical behavior - for any business. I use my friend's list now to track how long new players stay in game, and from what I've seen, most new players leave the game in two months or spend enough to get caught in the meta trap. The game can't keep players! And it's not because the game foundation is bad, but the money grabbing, dishonesty, and typical overpowering p2w factors chase players away. This has not changed the whole time I have been here! I've seen it brought up by players with senseless and empty platitude in response,  no fixes.

Plarium has more than proven that player satisfaction is not even a focus for them.

Totally agree brother.

Nov 27, 2022, 07:2811/27/22
11/25/22

the thing is i payed avıut 100. € the day i purchased the weapons and stuff im getting destroyed by the enemy. i cant even kill one.  they instantly became god idk what  is happening but after spending the money game is unplayable :) guess i deserved this by paying money to this suckers...

Nov 27, 2022, 17:5311/27/22
Nov 27, 2022, 18:08(edited)
08/02/22
doganonur0737

the thing is i payed avıut 100. € the day i purchased the weapons and stuff im getting destroyed by the enemy. i cant even kill one.  they instantly became god idk what  is happening but after spending the money game is unplayable :) guess i deserved this by paying money to this suckers...

The match making system allows you to get a few wins after a mech/weapon purchase to give you the feeling of success then after a few round it pits you against plays that have, 1. payed more then you, or 2. just pumps you up an invisble bracket. thus enticing you to want to buy another pack/mech/vveapon so that you can vvin again. Mrwhostheboss made a video about this very thing

Dec 6, 2022, 03:0712/06/22
11/06/21

I'd settle for matches that are pitted against equal players and bots that perform the same for both teams rather than the current, bots play super aggressive, deal more damage and take less for one team and not the other.  It's feast or famine with this game.  One game, the bots are on point.  The next, their licking windows and chasing squirrels.  So unreliable.