All Categories

why why why...

why why why...

Search
Oct 26, 2022, 17:4310/26/22
09/15/22

why why why...

I will never spend money on this game again! shit rocket mortar destroys everything anyway. Why don't you just make an atomic bomb that kills everyone at once. Victory... that's no fun.

Views
Comments
Comments
FlooCommunity Manager
Oct 27, 2022, 14:2410/27/22
02/04/22

Hi, Mirac! While the Rocket Mortars truly are powerful, they are definitely not unavoidable or unstoppable 😉 We've got a Community Pro Tips channel on our official Discord Server - you'll find there some tips on dealing with Mortars as well - https://discord.gg/DpjdmvdH 🤗

Oct 27, 2022, 17:2510/27/22
06/20/22
Floo

Hi, Mirac! While the Rocket Mortars truly are powerful, they are definitely not unavoidable or unstoppable 😉 We've got a Community Pro Tips channel on our official Discord Server - you'll find there some tips on dealing with Mortars as well - https://discord.gg/DpjdmvdH 🤗

The literal only way to avoid damage is to MOVE because there's barely any walls and roofs that actually protect you from the stupid things anymore. And moving isn't always ideal. Sometimes it just gets us killed by something else. It's bullshit.

Oct 29, 2022, 15:3510/29/22
09/15/22
Floo

Firstly that doesn't answer my question.

Second, "they are definitely not unavoidable or unstoppable" I don't think you're playing the game. 😉

Oct 31, 2022, 11:3910/31/22
Nov 2, 2022, 13:35(edited)
10/31/22

Agree indeed, Mortars and Javelin are *shits*

Yes they're powerful , but at least only powerful mech can earn that shit!

That's why weak mech with small HP used this shit and played like a COWARD!!

[Edited] Dear Player, your post violated our Forum Rules & Guidelines (1.2), so your message was edited a bit. Please make sure to follow the forum rules in future. This time it's just a warning. More serious measures might be taken in future. Thank you for your understanding!  

Nov 16, 2022, 11:4811/16/22
09/16/20
BAAB

The literal only way to avoid damage is to MOVE because there's barely any walls and roofs that actually protect you from the stupid things anymore. And moving isn't always ideal. Sometimes it just gets us killed by something else. It's bullshit.

Mortars should be area denial but through chip damage, direct hits (and I mean DIRECT) should hurt but the blasts should do minimal damage imo. 

Dec 8, 2022, 16:5512/08/22
10/31/22

those just words, is it me or you guys violated this game for DO NOTHING for created COWARDS players? 

Dec 10, 2022, 00:5212/10/22
11/06/21

Even under shelter, they still kill you! 

Dec 10, 2022, 09:4712/10/22
11/11/22

Agree, they are OP for the low risk playstyle that comes with them. There is one tourney map I won't even play because of the complete lack of cover. All 3 MVPs are rocket mortar guys  nearly all the time.

Dec 15, 2022, 21:4912/15/22
09/14/20
David Napitupulu

Agree indeed, Mortars and Javelin are *shits*

Yes they're powerful , but at least only powerful mech can earn that shit!

That's why weak mech with small HP used this shit and played like a COWARD!!

[Edited] Dear Player, your post violated our Forum Rules & Guidelines (1.2), so your message was edited a bit. Please make sure to follow the forum rules in future. This time it's just a warning. More serious measures might be taken in future. Thank you for your understanding!  

Im not a coward.

im a troll and sence of humor.

oh, and javalins can only destroy mechs. With two shots and two eights and they forever to relode.

Do you expect them to just stand there and get shot?

the only way to have fun with javalins to move around the map some paper meche with a rocket strapped to it and try not to die.

as for dps, yeah i throw away my mech in cpc after sometime im actually usefull.

javalins arent really all that great.

its support.

besides you call me a coward with my killshot and javalin combo, but its only a myter of time before i start using my snipers. How about a railgun 16 and lazer 4 on a gaurdian? Hmm? You like that. extra damage. Close quarters.

if you think im a coward, why dont i run when you charge me?

how about panther and sniper 10 sniper 8, or the temp health ares two niper 8s . 

if your so not cowardly and you fight unfair and fight a mech bad dps and a self dealy reload, then cross the map and blow me up, or die. I like being able to hit at close range, but the damage goes away. Its no fun. If you want dps, you stay at a distance and blow up the dudes about to die or make them about to die.

you cross my team to close quarters me. Come on. Nothings stopping you. why not just not get close and let me snipe you. What you a coward? no. You want to do damage and not get damaged. 

if you want to hit hard with low power, you need to use weapons that let you do allot with skill. Asault weapons far fine for people with high health and stuff, but if your clever, you cant really leverage your gear more than your power level and money spent as much. 

but morter players are just jerks.

free points for practically cheating in tourneys, and its just a cheap weapon that needs balancing. Theres no skill. Just use morters, and there you go. People are now angry. 

just wait until i start using them. Im sure ill be great with them. Maybe one of the best. And i will laugh and laugh And laugh. They need nerfing. Il be up in the sky on a roof and unhitable behind cover too. Just trust me. Either that or kill shot. Bye bye. Adios