All Categories

Question about golden tickets

Search
Jan 14, 2022, 13:3101/14/22
01/14/22

Pretty much every day the top two to five slots of my tournament are filled by people with over 2500 points. By my math, those people must be buying golden tickets. Also by my math, that is a really bad way to spend A coins https://9apps.ooo/. Since it happens every time, I'm starting to think I'm the one missing something. Who is the dummy, here?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 28, 2022, 00:3901/28/22
01/28/22

When  I  first  started  playing  I  occasionally  got  a  golden  ticket  from  a  crate . That  hasn't  happened  since  at  least  3  updates  ago.

Tbh,  I  don't  know  the  difference  between  the  red  ones  &  The Golden  ones.

I  have  a  question  for  you  -  do  you  keep  getting  stuck  in  matches  where,  with  about  2  minutes  left,  all  of  a  sudden  you're  all  alone  with  no  teammates  left?  

It's  happening  to  me  at  least  60%  of  the  time . Maybe    almost  10%  of  the  time  it  happens  to  the  other  side.

Now  I  take  a  screenshot  every  time  all  my  teammates  disappear  &  send  it  to  feedback  immediately.

It's  happened  almost  every  time  I've  played  today  &  the  frequency  seems  to  increase  every  day.

I  swear  it's  like  Pixonic  actually  owns  them