All Categories

Where should be investing next for someone who only does CPC?

Search
Dec 10, 2021, 06:0912/10/21
12/10/21

Current hanger: Ares 16E: MR8 & PC8 Panther 20E: LA10 & RPG6 KS 16E: Jav6 & PC8 Guardian 16E: MR8 & LA8 I’m low-mid 80k for XP. Credit wise I’m not far off from SB16, but could only pair it with a 4 energy weapon on my Panther and that doesn’t sound very useful at the moment. Wouldn’t mind it on my guardian once he’s up to 24 energy which is a while away.

I enjoy a mix of weapons so I’m not limited by where I am on the map or by having to be a specific distance from my target- so dual wielding a weapon is unlikely. PC8 would be fine and Panther with LA10/LA8 is acceptable but such a pain in the ass against those quick, tiny mechs up in your face. I’ve tried the dual MR8 but the load time between shots annoys me, I feel better being able to do damage continuously, even at the expense of a quick kill chance compared standing/running around waiting to reload.

I guess, what’s the best high damage weapon(s) I should focus on next that would work well paired with something else, or stick with what I have until I advance my mechs further?

Views
Comments