GUIDE CONTEST. Killshot: all the basics and possibilities

Search
AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 13, 2021, 15:1810/13/21
05/21/19

GUIDE CONTEST. Killshot: all the basics and possibilities

KILLSHOT: ALL THE BASICS AND POSSIBILITIES

Written by Tejas_Haxkerz

The way I see it, the best weapon combo for Killshot is Javelin Rack 6, especially when it’s maxed out. It has Double Damage Chance (for example, at Rank 5 it’s 30%, which is not bad).

Killshot’s ability “Melee Dash” will help you to finish off such powerful Mechs as Ares or Guardian if you don’t manage to destroy them with a single shot.

Besides, everyone knows how fast Killshot is. With it, you can easily get the “First Blood” achievement.

Killshot’s role is Scout. That’s why it’s perfect for capturing Control Points. Don’t forget about its speed! Moreover, if you’re a risk-seeker, feel free to spot enemies on the map and kill them. Killshot is fast enough to attack and leave in a split second.

Though if you think that Killshot can only be a Scout, you’re very wrong. Perhaps, you’ll be surprised to hear that you can also use it as a supporting Mech if you let it forward. In my opinion, Killshot is a good choice against Panther, Paragon, Shadow or Arachnos. But I wouldn’t risk it and put Killshot against Juggernaut, Brickhouse, Ares and especially Lancer (this little Mech can easily jump and minimize Killshots Melee Dash effect).  

In a nutshell, Killshot is a powerful Mech if you use it wisely!

Killshot tutorial for beginners: https://youtu.be/xetgHqOLBnE 

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 23, 2021, 15:0311/23/21
11/17/21

thanks man