All Categories

Longarm guide

Longarm guide

Search
Jun 24, 2021, 15:5806/24/21
02/18/21

Longarm guide

Intro:

So I know that at least 35% of players in Mecharena have Longarm 8 or Longarm 10 equipped on their Mechs. So I decided to make a guide about it. Here goes nothing.

What mech you should use with the longarm:

I would prefer if you used Paragon or Panther equipped with the longarm 8 or 10. Why? I'll tell you about it. 

Paragon: 

A Paragon equipped with a longarm 8 (or 10) makes it a good sniper. Choose a spot and snipe from there. If your opponents discovered you, then activate Paragon's Boost ability and sprint, get out of there and choose a new spot to snipe. Paragon's ability is useful for relocating yourself quickly when your opponents find you. One more tip: If your sniper has a full magazine, and your opponent is close to you, DON'T FIRE. At close range, longarm 8 does only 1k damage. Which isn't highly effective. Instead, move backward as you fire so the longarm does more damage. And with your Boost ability active, you can move back more quickly.

Panther:

A Panther with a  longarm 8 (or 10) is highly effective in my opinion. Panther has light armor but it makes it up with its ability: Statis barrier. Deploy your barrier sideways and stand behind it and fire your longarm. This method is used by almost everyone and some YouTubers. (So if you know about this close this guide and go do something else. But if you want continue reading.) This method is called "Fearless sniping" I think it's called something like that... When your sniping with your ability active, keep an eye on the timer and the sniper magazine so that you can retreat when you need to and reload and wait for the ability cooldown to end. 

Well...that's it hoped you liked it, and have a Good day or Good night or.. ah whatever. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 22, 2021, 10:1009/22/21
09/13/21

PERFECT

AlinaCommunity Manager
Sep 22, 2021, 18:2909/22/21
05/21/19

Very nice guide! Thanks, Pilot! 🤗