All Categories

Implants

Implants

Search
Oct 4, 2022, 07:5710/04/22
10/31/21

Implants

If I were to put a legendary ability dmg on killshot would the dash hit harder? Or lets say ability duration on guardian would the effect last longer? Wonder if there is a list of all implants that u can get.. 

Views
Comments
Comments
FlooCommunity Manager
Oct 4, 2022, 13:3010/04/22
02/04/22

When browsing the Implant Index click on an Implant you are interested in installing - the description of the Implant will appear in the box to your right. In the description, you will see highlighted either the word "Mech" or the name of the Weapon affected by that Implant. Click that highlighted word to see the list of Mechs or Weapons that are affected 😉

Nov 16, 2022, 14:2011/16/22
Nov 16, 2022, 14:20(edited)
07/27/22

I have rare panther stasis time (@+20%) and legendary ability duration (@+27%) installed on panther and his base 10 sec. ability duration is only increased to 12 sec. What gives?

Nov 17, 2022, 23:5711/17/22
09/16/20
Motherfugger

I have rare panther stasis time (@+20%) and legendary ability duration (@+27%) installed on panther and his base 10 sec. ability duration is only increased to 12 sec. What gives?

Sounds like they don't overlap.

Nov 19, 2022, 09:1411/19/22
Nov 19, 2022, 09:56(edited)
10/29/22

The ability duration may affect the barrier time not the stasis'.

Nov 20, 2022, 14:4411/20/22
08/23/15

What makes the golden shield and on what mech?

Nov 20, 2022, 17:2411/20/22
Nov 21, 2022, 19:29(edited)
10/29/22

Enemy mechs have golden shield. Juggernaut, Ares, Aegis.

Dec 17, 2022, 22:0012/17/22
09/14/20

Yes, dash is ability damage, so his dash would deal more damage. 

but you probably know that at higher levels, using dash unless a perfect situation to damage is a great way to get yourself killed or damaged.

if your dealing dash damage from somewhere some how, maybe two pilot abilities and implant damage and dash damage implant , you could have two ability damage from the i planst rather than one, while one is from aability, one is dash,  and two dash damage increases from your pilot. If you get 20% more dash, that be enough. But kill shot is paper meche at end game, so make sure you know when to use it right. even if you kill the mech, you make yourself a target to others. 

Its arealy good mech to do things and place you opponents i to a situation and then ram your mech to death and do more.

in fact, this mech is the mech i use to cause our team to win in cpc, so if you have a kill shot that rams me hard, you might win. in fact, i kind of sort of not necisarily hate it when the enemy team has kill shots. So its a good strategy if you actually use the ability right. Other wise you are actually forming bad habits by giving more damage to just encourage you to use it wrong more.

I hope to enjoy you as a challenge. You're welcome. Have fun, be more fun, or challenging. Good luck, be strategic Or tactical.

Dec 17, 2022, 22:0412/17/22
09/14/20
DutyClaus

Yes, dash is ability damage, so his dash would deal more damage. 

but you probably know that at higher levels, using dash unless a perfect situation to damage is a great way to get yourself killed or damaged.

if your dealing dash damage from somewhere some how, maybe two pilot abilities and implant damage and dash damage implant , you could have two ability damage from the i planst rather than one, while one is from aability, one is dash,  and two dash damage increases from your pilot. If you get 20% more dash, that be enough. But kill shot is paper meche at end game, so make sure you know when to use it right. even if you kill the mech, you make yourself a target to others. 

Its arealy good mech to do things and place you opponents i to a situation and then ram your mech to death and do more.

in fact, this mech is the mech i use to cause our team to win in cpc, so if you have a kill shot that rams me hard, you might win. in fact, i kind of sort of not necisarily hate it when the enemy team has kill shots. So its a good strategy if you actually use the ability right. Other wise you are actually forming bad habits by giving more damage to just encourage you to use it wrong more.

I hope to enjoy you as a challenge. You're welcome. Have fun, be more fun, or challenging. Good luck, be strategic Or tactical.

In other words, the ideal pilot for kill shot would give ability, and dash damge for the mech and be a limited addition with four implants so you can have Dash damage implant and ability damage implant with epic levels of damage and special weapon boosts and maybe ability damage and dash damage percent increases upon leveling.

this way, you have the ability to have dash distance or two weapon enhancements. Which is  basically meaning you will one shot people if you shoot and dash, and likely reload or have rediculous enhancements to your rediculous weapons.