RELEASE NOTES: Update 1.22.02

Search
AnastasiaCommunity Manager
Apr 7, 2021, 12:3804/07/21
08/29/18

Hey there, Pilots!

Update 1.22.02 is now live, with all QoL improvements and cool new content for you to enjoy. We have a comprehensive list of changes and new stuff below. Check it out:

Feats
Feats are a new feature that delivers a list of Mech-centered objectives for you to complete and gain Feat Points. In turn, accumulating Feat Points yields rewards such as A-Coins, Credits, Keys, Token Boosters, Crates, and unique Skins.

Feats are not time-limited and are divided into several categories, each focusing on a specific Mech Chassis. This feature becomes available after reaching 100 Player XP.

You will also see three of the highest Feats you achieved beside your Top Mech in the Profile.

Completing Feats

Each Section has 12 Feats, and each Feat is further broken down into 5 Tiers. To complete a Tier, you need to fulfil certain conditions (for example, destroy X enemy Mechs). Upon fulfilling these conditions, you receive Feats points.

You will also find the rewards progress bar for each Feats Section, tapping on it will reveal all available rewards - and allow you to collect them once you’ve accumulated enough Feat Points.

New weapons — Arc Torrent 6 and Arc Torrent 10
Arc Torrent is a new weapon available in two modifications - Arc Torrent 6 and Arc Torrent 10 - which is unlocked upon reaching 44,800 and 64,000 XP respectively. It projects a blue energy arc over short distances (30 meters), and can strike up to 3 Mechs at once. Keep in mind only the primary target will get the brunt of it, enemies сaught in the chain effect will receive slightly less damage. Nonetheless, it will be an excellent choice for close-quarters combat against multiple opponents!

New Chassis: Surge
Surge is a Prototype Chassis that fulfils scouting and crowd control roles. It has low HP, but makes up for it with speed and its unique Ability - Storm Dash. When activated, it allows Surge to accelerate and proper itself forward, stunning any enemy Mech it smashes into and other enemies caught in the area of effect. Stunned Mechs cannot move, shoot, use their abilities, or even rotate their turrets for 5 seconds.

To unlock Surge, you need to reach 147 200 XP in the Progress Path.

Tournament Progression Rewards Beta Test
Tournament Progression Rewards are a new feature that allows you to get extra rewards for participating in Tournament Battles (it’s in the name!) and achieving specific milestones. In essence, they are very similar to Events in their mechanics. At the moment, this feature requires live testing, so not every player will see it on first launch.

Those of you who get the test version of Tournament Progression can get access to this feature as soon as you become eligible to participate in Tournaments and one of them begins. It will become available when the next Tournament begins - the 13th of April.

Only Tournament Battles that were finished will be considered valid and counted towards Tournament Progression.

Incoming!

We’ve installed early warning systems on all Mechs, so you’ll get a notification when you are being targeted by Javelin missiles or when you have Rocket Mortar shells inbound to your position. Don’t gawk though - there won’t be much time to get out of the way!

Login before Tutorial
We’ve added login options to the first loading screen:

• Sign in with Plarium ID
  • Sign in with Facebook
  • Sign in with Apple
  • Continue as a guest

This will ensure existing players don’t have to go through the entire tutorial before they can log in on a new device.

Miscellaneous

• New metagame quests are available
  • We’ve made some rearrangements on the Skyship 11 map. 
  • We’ve also adjusted the behaviour of the ship’s turbines - before now, Mechs could jump on them and attack enemies while being invisible. Trying to do that now will result in the Mech slipping off and being destroyed
  • From now on, Mech Arena supports Android devices with 90 FPS. 
i

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 7, 2021, 14:1804/07/21
12/01/20

The update is very good but I'll recomend to Put the prices little low or in credits.

A Mech Arena User

Apr 8, 2021, 18:4404/08/21
Jul 23, 2021, 17:43(edited)
12/01/16

Hi, Anastasia!

I am so happy to see that the project is actively developing. 🔥🔥🔥

I really want to join you guys and play, but there is no enough time from my side. 😭

AlinaCommunity Manager
Apr 13, 2021, 13:1804/13/21
05/21/19
Angeni

The update is very good but I'll recomend to Put the prices little low or in credits.

A Mech Arena User

Thanks for your feedback! We always try to keep it balanced 😉

AlinaCommunity Manager
Apr 13, 2021, 13:1904/13/21
05/21/19
ATOM

Hi, Anastasia!

I am so happy to see that the project is actively developing. 🔥🔥🔥

I really want to join you guys and play, but there is no enough time from my side. 😭

Hi, ATOM! Hopefully, you'll have more time in future 😉

Apr 26, 2021, 03:2504/26/21
01/26/21

I  play  1  vs  1  with my  friends and  enemy.

Jul 22, 2021, 12:0907/22/21
12/01/16
Alina

Hi, ATOM! Hopefully, you'll have more time in future 😉

Эх, Алина, вы были услышаны! Ловите еще одного returned player 😉

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 23, 2021, 13:5007/23/21
05/21/19
ATOM

Эх, Алина, вы были услышаны! Ловите еще одного returned player 😉

Очень рада это слышать! 😍