RELEASE NOTES: Update 1.18
Are you ready to see what Update 1.18 has in store? There’s quite a bit, actually: UI customization, improved communication options for your teammates, and other small tweaks. Check out the Released Notes to learn more.
Game chat was one of our most requested features. It enables players to communicate to each other in public chats or via private messages.
The chat is unlocked upon reaching Division 10 and has two tabs:
- Regional Chat. For general communication between players. There are multiple region-based chat rooms (each with a limit of 300 players). You will be assigned to one of these rooms upon login, but you can also swap to any room under the player limit whenever you want.
- Friends Chat. Allows for direct messages between Friends.
You can access only one Regional chat room at a time. As mentioned earlier, you can swap between them by tapping the “Change Room” button. From there, you can choose one of the suggested rooms or enter Room ID to join a specific one.
Controls UI customization
Another feature many players asked for is the ability to customize your battle controls and UI. Now you can move your buttons between several possible locations as well as adjust the size and opacity of UI elements.
Once you’re done customizing the controls, you can tap the Preview button and enter a test environment to make sure everything is to your liking before you join an actual battle!
Notification settings and new push notifications
Keep up to date with game events thanks to the new push notifications! And you can even turn the ones you don’t need off. You’ll get notifications if:
- A reply from the support agent (cannot be turned off)
- You receive a direct message from a friend
- A new Tournament starts
- A new Loot Rush event begins
- The current Loot Rush event is ending soon
To make it easier for players, we’ve adjusted the way received damage is visualized in battle. As of Update 1.18, the cues you see on your screen will become brighter and thicker when you receive more damage. That should make it easier to understand just how badly you need to leg it behind the nearest cover!
- New Skin notification bubbles were redesigned
- The “Skins” button was redesigned and moved to the left corner of the screen
- Tapping the Reward icon in the Daily Challenges tab now brings up a popup with detailed information about that reward
- Daily Challenges popup was redesigned
- Added clarifying information for the “Escape enemy fire with Lancer’s/Shadow’s ability” challenge