RELEASE NOTES: Update 1.13
Greetings, pilots! Many amazing improvements were added to Mech Arena in this update, and we're eager to share the details with you.
Prize Path Item Unlocks
From now on, you'll be able to unlock both Chassis and Weapons by progressing through the Prize Path and gaining XP points. The more experience you get, the better Chassis and Weapons become available for purchase either with A-coins or Credits.
Note: Crates no longer contain weapons. From now on, you can only get HC and blueprints from them.
We’ve added Item Ranks instead of Generations. The Rank is denoted by the number of star icons. Upgrade Ranks and Levels to improve Item stats and increase your Chassis’ Energy Limit. Also, while upgrading Ranks, you Weapons get additional bonuses!
Note: With every Rank upgrade, the Level of the item resets to 1 (Rank 1: 1-7 lvl, Rank 2: 1-7 lvl. etc.).
- A new daily challenge has been added: “Play with Friends” (the number of battles required to complete this challenge depends on division).
- The number of friends who are online is now displayed on the “Friends” button in Hangar.
- Friends tab now displays Player IDs
- Friends who team up receive +10% XP in battles
- There are mutual victories/mutual battles displayed on the friend’s label
- Your player’s label is always displayed in the friend’s list.
- A new Hangar background fashioned to celebrate Valentine's Day is now active
- Weapon energy has been rebalanced
- All weapons in the game were renamed. New weapon names signify the weapon type and its energy. For Instance: MG7 - Typewriter -> Autocannon 2