RELEASE NOTES: Update 1.12
Greeting, pilots! Update 1.12 is now live! Take a moment to read through the Release Notes and see what new features we have prepared:
This feature allows you to find and add your friends in Mech Arena. You can do this either by searching for their game IDs or connecting your Facebook account to the Mech Arena account.
To get an ID, you can either copy it from the Player Profile pop-up in the game or ask your friends to provide their ID via messengers, email, whatever other means they prefer!
In the latter case, any and all Facebook friends who play Mech Arena and have also connected their account should be displayed automatically, though you will only be able to invite them to team up after they complete the Rookie Division and advance into Division 10.
The menu consist of the following sections:
- Friends List. It displays your current friends
- Recommended. This tab allows you to browse through a list of recommended friends
- Invitations. You can manage incoming Friend Invitations in this tab.
To add a Friend, you can do the following:
- Search for the player by their player ID in the Friends Menu, then tap “Invite a Friend”
- Preview the player’s profile and send a Friend Request from there
- Send a request to one of the people in your Recommended Tab
- Connect your Facebook account to the game. Anyone on your Facebook friends list who also plays Mech Arena (and has their Facebook account connected) will be automatically displayed and can be added to your Friends List
- Friends in Mech Arena can be separated into two categories: in-game Friends and Facebook Friends
- In-game Friends can be removed from the Friends List
Now you can send invites to players on your Friends List, form Teams of them, and communicate in the chat before entering a match!
You can invite people from your Friends List to form a team and play matches together. There is a team chat that allows for communication before the Team enters a match.
The team has two roles:
- Leader - the player who has invited others to form the Team. Only the Team Leader can choose when the Team enters a match
- Members - other players on the Team
Access to Team Match
Team Match is available starting from Division 10 and above
Players in Division 10 can only be Team Members and must progress through Divisions to be eligible for the Leader role
- Holiday Season Hangar background has been added. It changes depending on the time of the day
- Minor UI/UX improvements have been made for the Mech Constructor
- Improved aim stabilization