Release Notes: Update 1.08
Greeting, pilots! Update 1.08 for Mech Arena: Robot Showdown is now live! Take a moment to read through the Release Notes to see what’s new!
Our team has been striving to continuously improve your Mech Arena experience. We’ve added exciting new elements to the game and removed some, which you will be compensated for. See the full news for details.
In this update, we have tweaked the XP system and removed duplicate items. If you had duplicate copies of Weapons and Chassis, they will disappear and you will receive compensation in A-Coins.
The most advanced copy of your Chassis will remain in your Inventory along with one copy of your Heavy and Super Heavy Weapons. For Light and Medium Weapons, you can store two copies.
In addition, we have removed some items from the game along with their Blueprints. You will receive compensation in A-Coins for these Blueprints as well.
We have also added a Prize Path and adjusted the XP system. You will now get Rewards for reaching XP milestones in the Prize Path.
Your existing XP will be transferred and you will be placed in the Prize Path accordingly. So, you will be able to claim the Rewards for all the milestones you have crossed instantly.
Crates Opening Changes
Now to get a new type of Chassis or Weapons, you should first unlock it by opening Crates. The chance of unlocking a new Weapon or Chassis is equal for all types of Crates, but the rarity of Weapon or Chassis depends on the Crate's type.
In order to place all new players on equal footing, all Weapons and Chassis unlocked on the first stages of the game are the same.
The number of Credits gained through opening Crates depends on the type of a Crate.
Blueprints now drop taking into account your unlocked Weapons and Chassis.
New: Prize Path
Earn XP, cross milestones, and claim valuable Rewards!
The XP you earn through Battles and Upgrades now determines your position in the Prize Path. Cross XP milestones to progress through the Prize Path.
When you cross a milestone, you can claim a Reward. This can be a handful of A-Coins, Credits, Crates, or new Chassis!
By progressing through the Prize Path, you can unlock more Chassis and create a stronger Squad. Remember: New Weapons can be unlocked through Crates.
Check out the Prize Path and get moving to grab these exciting Rewards!
Daily Challenges Rebalance
The requirements for completing the number of Daily Quests have been simplified. Now you can complete all Daily Challenges even more easily and faster.
- Paragon and Juggernaut Mechs have been upgraded with new abilities. Try Paragon’s Boost Ability and Juggernaut’s Personal Shield!
- Modules have been removed from the game completely along with a few Weapons. The Blueprints for these Items have also been removed with players receiving compensation in A-Coins.
- The Chassis and Weapon grading system has been tweaked. Check out your Items since some of them may have a higher Grade!
- Duplicate copies of Chassis and Weapons have been removed. From now on, you can have one copy of a Chassis, one copy of a Heavy and Super Heavy Weapon, and two copies of Light and Medium Weapons.
- Energy classification has changed so it can be 2, 4, 6, or 8 now. Weapons can be sorted by their Energy Consumption and Chassis can be sorted by their Energy Limit.
- Parameters of some Weapons and Chassis have been changed along with their Upgrade cost.
Explore the new changes and share your thoughts on what we should add next!