NEW GUARDIAN! Proeranistria

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 5, 2022, 16:3604/05/22
02/14/18

NEW GUARDIAN! Proeranistria

NEW GUARDIAN! Proeranistria will give us free Macedonians

How do you feel about this new variable? Do you like it? How do you think that will impact the game?

i

Please share your thoughts with us! let's gather some feedback for Plarium here! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 6, 2022, 05:4104/06/22
07/29/15

A nice reward for people that log in every day.

Unhappy with the 24 hour interuption when you want to improve your guardian or use it in events like the guardian duel, overlord tourney, guardian arena, etc.

The 24 hours is a bit excessive, and can not even be accelerated by using universal speed boosts.

Apr 6, 2022, 05:4304/06/22
07/29/15

Have a question about this new guardian.

It does not effect the affinity of the guardians defending your city, does this mean it will not get stunned if the city fails against a raid or siege?

If these guardians can be stunned, do you have to spend another 24 hours to ship them to your city after the stun wears off?   That will disable them for a very long time.

Apr 6, 2022, 06:0004/06/22
01/27/16

привет.новый хроник всегда хорошо.

раньше играл на другой карте . на этой меня  удивило очень следующее .

1.турниры .очень мало личных по уничтожению  вернее за последние 10 дней было 2 альянсавых по пантеонам в котором мало кто участвовал и простой.где х2 и х2.2 турниры ?

по целям перерывы по 2-3 дня  даже  по опыту нету турниров?

2.по пантеонам я уже  создавал тему .продолжу  и тут. медали стражи аида войны  зевса 20ур вы добавили приблизительно 2-3года  назад а  как  их выполнить можно если их всего 30 штук ?(на второй карте 505)  .это просто позорище так  не интересоватся своим проектом если не заметить за года глобальной  проблемы.

действия  играков  мне тоже не понятны почему ни кто тему  эту  не поднял ? по незнанию или настолько всем пофиг.

обновления  по игре  спарта война  империй одинаковые на всех картах .как  можно было  не заметить разницу в  игравом процесе хз.

всем добра  и здоровья.

р.с. и это я  только месяц тут поиграл возможно и другие  подводные камни обнаружу со временем.

Apr 6, 2022, 06:4304/06/22
01/27/16

а вот еще одна  штука .

с кое-каких турниров например битва  альянсов и так же наборы за ежедневные задания не возможно забрать призы  в полноэкранном режиме !!! два  года  уже такое  до этого  не было это будит кто-то исправлять ? а плаванья экрана например при выбори ресурсов в верх в низ при наведении мышки ?сидишь  в попадалки играешь а не  в спарту.

господа  разрабы  займитесь игрой  плиз  а не  добавление по 20-25  всплывающих каждую минуту наборов  и предложений  .

Apr 6, 2022, 12:0804/06/22
01/27/16

что за  параша  происходит ? где  турниры по уничтожению ??

в субботу  последний турнир по целям был сегодня  среда !!!!  340 целей уже . вы  что предлагаете  их просто та к бить ???

Apr 6, 2022, 15:0904/06/22
07/29/15

ставрас  has made a very good post.

this is the translation ... ,,, ,,,

"hi.new a chronicle is always good.

I used to play on a different server. . On this I was very surprised by the following.

1. Tournaments. Very few personal destruction, or rather, over the past 10 days there have been 2 alliances in pantheons in which few people participated and simple. where x2 and x2.2 tournaments?

For the purposes of breaks of 2-3 days, even by experience there are no tournaments? 

2.  I have already created a topic for pantheons. I will continue here. you added the medals of the guards of Hades of the war of Zeus 20ur about 2-3 years ago, but how can you complete them if there are only 30 of them? 

I also don’t understand the actions of the players, why didn’t anyone raise this topic? Out of ignorance or so all do not care.

Updates on the game sparta war of empires are the same on all maps. how could you not notice the difference in the game process xs.

For all, good health.

r.s. and I've only played here for a month, and maybe I'll find other pitfalls over time. 

Apr 6, 2022, 15:1104/06/22
Apr 6, 2022, 15:13(edited)
07/29/15

Translation of ставрас  2nd post

and here's one more thing.

From some tournaments, for example, the battle of alliances and also sets for daily tasks, it is not possible to pick up prizes in full screen mode !!! For two years already this hasn't happened, will someone fix it? and floating the screen, for example, when choosing resources up to the bottom when hovering the mouse?

Gentlemen developed the game pliz and not adding 20-25 pop-up sets and offers every minute. 

Apr 6, 2022, 15:1304/06/22
07/29/15

Translation of ставрас   3rd post ... ,,, ,,, 

What the heck is going on? Where are the destruction (PvP) tournaments??

On saturday the last goal tournament was today wednesday!!!! 340 targets already. Are you suggesting that they are just the one to beat ??? 

Apr 6, 2022, 15:1704/06/22
07/29/15

Thanks stavras. These are very good questions. I am looking forward to the answers.

Ставрас спасибо. Это очень хорошие вопросы. Я с нетерпением жду ответов. 

Apr 8, 2022, 14:1404/08/22
01/10/16

Any troops, especially cavalry is most welcome!

Just have to wait a year or two to get lucky and get a grade V Proeranistria. 

I presume a grade IV Guardian would be nice as well.

Apr 11, 2022, 05:3104/11/22
02/14/18
Banshee

A nice reward for people that log in every day.

Unhappy with the 24 hour interuption when you want to improve your guardian or use it in events like the guardian duel, overlord tourney, guardian arena, etc.

The 24 hours is a bit excessive, and can not even be accelerated by using universal speed boosts.

Couldnt agree more! 

I maxed a green and then 

Maxed the blue and now

a nice purple came out :) 

Changing guardians means to loose rewards now :/

Apr 11, 2022, 05:3204/11/22
02/14/18
Banshee

It does not effect the affinity of the guardians defending your city, does this mean it will not get stunned if the city fails against a raid or siege?

If these guardians can be stunned, do you have to spend another 24 hours to ship them to your city after the stun wears off?   That will disable them for a very long time.

gonna ask :)

Apr 11, 2022, 05:3304/11/22
02/14/18
Banshee

ставрас  has made a very good post.

this is the translation ... ,,, ,,,

"hi.new a chronicle is always good.

I used to play on a different server. . On this I was very surprised by the following.

1. Tournaments. Very few personal destruction, or rather, over the past 10 days there have been 2 alliances in pantheons in which few people participated and simple. where x2 and x2.2 tournaments?

For the purposes of breaks of 2-3 days, even by experience there are no tournaments? 

2.  I have already created a topic for pantheons. I will continue here. you added the medals of the guards of Hades of the war of Zeus 20ur about 2-3 years ago, but how can you complete them if there are only 30 of them? 

I also don’t understand the actions of the players, why didn’t anyone raise this topic? Out of ignorance or so all do not care.

Updates on the game sparta war of empires are the same on all maps. how could you not notice the difference in the game process xs.

For all, good health.

r.s. and I've only played here for a month, and maybe I'll find other pitfalls over time. 

Thank you Banshee :)

Apr 11, 2022, 05:4104/11/22
02/14/18
Стаурос

в субботу  последний турнир по целям был сегодня  среда !!!!  340 целей уже . вы  что предлагаете  их просто та к бить ???

Hello!

Thanks for posting and thank you Banshee for the translation :)

1.- About the lack of PVP tournaments, we already submitted the issue- There was a coalition tournament during the weekend and I hope others will come soon. Devs told us they didn't forget about them ;)

2.- Pantheons: changes in pantheons is a long term request from players, but devs rejected the idea. Maybe is not possible. Tho, players and coalitions can choose not to play them, and focus in other aspects of the game. 

3.- Full-screen mode: the change is not possible :/

4.- Offers: Plarium will not change the way they introduce them into the game.

Thanks a lot for posting :) 

Apr 11, 2022, 18:0004/11/22
Apr 13, 2022, 15:02(edited)
01/27/16

2.- Пантеоны: изменения в пантеонах - это долгосрочная просьба игроков, но разработчики отвергли эту идею. Может и не возможно. Тем не менее, игроки и коалиции могут не играть в них и сосредоточиться на других аспектах игры.  

каких  аспектах ???????????????? все медали закрыты остались по апнтеонам.  на одной карте 58 пантеонов  на другой  500.  тут 30 все го . ха  и турниры  везде  оденаковые.

Edited

KitanaCommunity Manager
Apr 13, 2022, 15:0304/13/22
02/04/22
Стаурос

2.- Пантеоны: изменения в пантеонах - это долгосрочная просьба игроков, но разработчики отвергли эту идею. Может и не возможно. Тем не менее, игроки и коалиции могут не играть в них и сосредоточиться на других аспектах игры.  

каких  аспектах ???????????????? все медали закрыты остались по апнтеонам.  на одной карте 58 пантеонов  на другой  500.  тут 30 все го . ха  и турниры  везде  оденаковые.

Edited

Архонт! Мы уже передали информацию о том, что на карте мало Пантеонов, нашим разработчикам. На данный момент они рассматривают возможность их добавления.

Обратите внимание, что ваш комменатрий был испрален, так как последнее предложение противоречило правилам нашего форума. Спасибо за понимание!

KitanaCommunity Manager
Apr 13, 2022, 15:0404/13/22
02/04/22
Стаурос

а вот еще одна  штука .

с кое-каких турниров например битва  альянсов и так же наборы за ежедневные задания не возможно забрать призы  в полноэкранном режиме !!! два  года  уже такое  до этого  не было это будит кто-то исправлять ? а плаванья экрана например при выбори ресурсов в верх в низ при наведении мышки ?сидишь  в попадалки играешь а не  в спарту.

господа  разрабы  займитесь игрой  плиз  а не  добавление по 20-25  всплывающих каждую минуту наборов  и предложений  .

Писали ли вы о данной проблеме в поддержку?

KitanaCommunity Manager
Apr 13, 2022, 15:0604/13/22
02/04/22
Стаурос

Не переживайте, в скором времени мы запустим турниры. Надо немного подождать :) 

Apr 13, 2022, 16:1904/13/22
02/14/18
Banshee

I have an answer from Plarium :)

The new guardian can be stunned
If it stunned it won't be available for 24 hours. After his stunning he or she (in our case) will free her slot and will be locked in the collection 

Hope this info will be helpful!

Apr 13, 2022, 23:2604/13/22
Apr 13, 2022, 23:27(edited)
08/27/14

the new guardian is good ate now you have given a reason for the player to turn on the game every day.

now it would be good for another guardian who would speed up not to wait 24 hours but to speed up 268.75% to get a reward every 10 hours