Heads up, Commanders!
Thanks to technological breakthroughs by STRATCOM R&D, many of the Buildings in your Sector can now be upgraded even further, and select upgrade Levels now grant Special Bonuses! You can explore these types of building Bonuses by viewing the "Bonus" section in the Info tab of your Buildings.
You can now:
- Upgrade the Industrial Syndicate to new levels in order to hold additional Artifact Sites AND Tapsites! As of now, the Industrial Syndicate influences the number of Artifact Sites you can hold as well as the number of Tapsites.
- Upgrade the Ore Refinery to new Levels and further increase your Sector’s Titanium Production!
- Upgrade the Financial Corporation to new Levels and grow your Credit stockpiles even further!
- Upgrade the Embassy further to be able to have more Allies, and increase the number of Mutagen Barrels that you can have in your Sector! This will allow you to create more Cyborgs for your army.
- Upgrade the Research Center to new Levels to further increase Technology Research speed, plus get a Special Bonus at Level 22: a permanent increase to the amount of Experience you gain in combat!
- Upgrade the Bunker to new Levels to further increase its Resource holding capacity, plus get Special Bonuses beyond Level 22: some of your Troops will be automatically Bunkered as soon as they are trained!
Please also note that having a Level 22 Senate will grant Commanders a Special Bonus: a permanent increase to the amount of Experience gained in battle!
Use Upgrade Chips to reach these new building Levels and unlock the Special Bonuses. You can get Upgrade Chips from the Black Market, or earn them as part of select in-game Events – like certain Tournaments.
Don't let your Engineers sit idle!
STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION