My Lords and Ladies,
Many of you have been sending word to us at Castle Plarium. For this, we are most grateful. Our wizards are constantly at work further developing Stormfall, and they take your feedback into consideration. Remember; the most promising of your suggestions and ideas have the chance of being introduced into the game in future updates! So please, continue to share your insights with us.
This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made some important updates:
- In the Infirmary, you can now see the stats of your units that can be revived.
- If there's a prerequisite Lost Art that you haven't yet discovered for the unit or building you’re trying to create, you will be immediately redirected to that Lost Art.
- You will receive rewards for EACH day you log into the game.
- A new filter has been added to your private messages. You can now filter all messages from players below Level 20. Be aware that this filter is not available for League Marshals and League Captains.
- A new "League" filter has been added to the Rankings.
Now, with haste! Have the horses saddled and the sentries posted. Balur and his minions have not been idle while we've been briefing you!
Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall