My Lords and Ladies!!
You can now occupy Besieged Castles to harvest their Resources!
Once occupied, these Castles will offer you a percentage of their Iron or Gold production. The higher the level of the Besieged Castle, the higher the percentage of their Resources you can collect.
To occupy a Castle you have Besieged, go to the Keep and open the "Garrisons" tab, then select the Resource type you wish to collect from the Besieged Castle.
Your "Settlements" tab has been removed from your Keep Interface, and replaced with the "Fiefs" tab.
The "Fiefs" tab displays information on:
- All currently occupied Settlements and Castles
- The amount of Resources currently ready for collection
- Time remaining until next collection
- Time remaining until the occupied Castle or Settlement's storage is full
- Number and type of Units at each Castle or Settlement
To collect all Resources accumulated in a Fief, click "Collect" when the button is active.
You can find more info on the new Siege Mechanics in the Guide.