My Lords and Ladies,
I bring great tidings for all League Marshals and League Members - new Achievements and new League Ranking mechanics are in effect!
Lords would be wise to ready their armies and prepare for battle – those who act quickly shall be able to earn these new Achievements before their rivals! The new Achievements are as follows:
1. The Guardsmen of Oberon. To earn this Achievement, a League must hire Units that are worth the indicated number of Power Points.
2. The Warriors of the Divine Blade. To earn this Achievement, a League must attack and defend the indicated number of Battlegrounds.
3. The Legionaries of Stormfall. To earn this Achievement, a League must gain the specified amount of Resources from Raids.
4. The Overlords of Darkshine. To earn this Achievement, a League must complete the set number of Daily Quests.
5. The Claws of Farwol. To earn this Achievement, a League must destroy rival Units that are worth the indicated number of Power Points.
6. Bran's Constructors. To earn this Achievement, a League must upgrade the indicated number of Beacon Levels.
Having completed an Achievement, each League will be given their rewards, along with individual rewards for each participating League Member. Remember; there are two types of Achievement Bonuses – League Bonuses and Individual Bonuses!
If you do not see your recent progress reflected in the Rankings, fear not – all figures related to Rankings and Influence Points are updated every 30 minutes!
These Points determine each League's position in the League Rankings!
Influence Points are calculated as follows:
1. By converting the territory of a League’s conquered Beacons into Influence Points. A 100:1 ratio is used for conversion, so 1 sq. km of territory equals 100 Influence Points;
2. By taking into account a League’s Achievements. Up until now, a percentage bonus was applied to a League’s territory based on its Achievements. Leagues will still benefit from this bonus, but now it will be applied to their Influence Points instead;
3. Each Achievement will now have its own additional reward, in terms of Influence Points, that will be added to a League’s total number of Influence Points.
Power Points are a unique value assigned to each Unit in the game, based on and relative to its respective Offensive or Defensive value. Power Points are used to make progress towards certain Achievements, and also play a significant role in the base calculation for experience points earned during battles.
For further information, refer to the "Guide" section!
Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall