A message from the marathoners!
I bring great tidings for all Coalition Leaders and Coalition Members; new Achievements and new Coalition Ranking mechanics!
Archons would be wise to ready their armies and prepare for battle – those who act quickly shall be able to earn these new Achievements before their rivals! The new Achievements are as follows:
1. Sons of Cronus. To earn this Achievement, a Coalition must Hire Units that are worth the indicated number of Power Points.
2. The Wrath of the Titans. To earn this Achievement, a Coalition must attack and defend the indicated number of Positions.
3.The Wolves of Ares. To earn this Achievement, a Coalition must gain the specified amount of resources from Raids.
4. The Brotherhood of Jason. To earn this Achievement, a Coalition must complete the set number of divine Quests.
5. Wings of Tanatos. To earn this Achievement, a Coalition must destroy rival Units that are worth the indicated number of Power Points.
6. The Palms of Atlas. To earn this Achievement, a Coalition must upgrade the indicated number of Pantheon Levels.
Having completed an Achievement, each Coalition will be given their rewards, along with individual rewards for each participating Coalition Member. Remember; there are two types of Achievement Bonuses – Coalition Bonuses and Individual Bonuses!
If you do not see your recent progress reflected in the Rankings, fear not – all figures related to Rankings and Influence Points are updated every 30 minutes!
These Points determine each Coalition's position in the Coalition Rankings!
Influence Points are calculated as follows:
1. By converting the territory of a Coalition’s conquered Pantheons into Influence Points. A 100:1 ratio is used for conversion, so 1 sq. km of territory equals 100 Influence Points;
2. By taking into account a Coalition’s Achievements. Up until now, a percentage bonus was applied a Coalition’s territory based on its Achievements. Coalitions will still benefit from this bonus, but now it will be applied to their Influence Points instead;
3. Each Achievement will now have its own additional reward, in terms of Influence Points, that will be added to a Coalition’s total number of Influence Points.
For further information, refer to the "Guide" section!