You may feel the need to switch between offense / defense elixirs, as well as switching between elixirs oriented for the same purpose. While managing your preferences, take into consideration that:
· All elixirs LVL 4 or lower: you can activate, extract and reuse with no need of additional tools;
· All elixirs LVL 5 or higher: once activated, you can only safely remove and return to your cache with the help of a Caduceus that can be purchased at the market. Therefore, if you remove any elixir LVL 5 or higher without the help of a Caduceus, it will result in the immediate destruction of the elixir;
The Caduceus is a tool that allows you to safely remove your elixirs for later reuse. Each Caduceus can only be used once, and there are two types of caduceus:
· Silver Caduceus that can safely remove Elixirs LVL 5 to 8
· Golden Caduceus that can safely remove Elixirs LVL 5 to 12
· At least 1 LVL 4 elixir, and
· Plenty of LVL 5 elixirs of each
...so you can faster mix or switch them up as you want depending on your needs.
Guaranteeing these 2 conditions, above LVL 4, use your best elixir and discard it once you’ve got a new higher one.
This article was written by Américo Nunes Alves, who granted permission for it to be posted on Plarium.com. Any thoughts or views expressed herein are the player's own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Plarium Global.