Good news for all Combines - new Combine Contracts are available!
Participate in Combine Contracts, assert your dominance over your rivals and receive huge rewards!
Combine Contracts are special operations that allow you to cooperate with your Combine members to complete global objectives. All Combine Contracts are given at random, and each Combine will have 24 hours to complete them. Participation is optional, however each completed Combine Contract grants huge rewards to your Combine. Each Contract features multiple phases. Upon completion of each phase of a Contract, your Combine will be rewarded with increasingly larger Rewards. All Rewards received are stored at the Black Market, within the "Misc." tab.
The “Operation” window of a Contract has 2 tabs.
The first tab contains:
- The Combine Contract description;
- The time remaining;
- Contract progress;
- Your current Reward, according to the number of Points earned. The second tab displays the contribution of all Combine Members towards the completion of the Contract.
NOTE: There are several types of Combine Contracts:
1. Train Troops: to complete this Contract, a Combine must hire Troops that are worth the indicated number of Power Points. NOTICE: You will NOT receive any Power Points for Units added to your current Unit production queues before your Combine received the Contract.
2. Complete Search and Destroy Missions: to complete this Contract, a Combine must earn the indicated number of Points by attacking or defending regular Locations. If your fellow Commanders engage Syndicate Contract Locations, the Points they earn will be added ONLY to their Ranking and won't help complete the Combine Contract.
3. Raid rival Bases: to complete this Contract, a Combine must gain the specified amount of Resources from Raids.
4. Complete Special Operations: to complete this Contract, a Combine must complete the required number of Special Operations.
5. Kill enemy Troops: to complete this Contract, a Combine must earn the required number of Points by destroying enemy Troops.
6. Downgrade Enemy Mining Complexes: to complete this Contract, a Combine must earn the required number of Points by downgrading Enemy Mining Complexes.
For further information, refer to the "Field Manual" section!
SYNDICATE SECURE TRANSMISSION