“Massed Attacks” is a new feature in the game that allows a Brotherhood, Adviser, Commodore or Swashbuckler to use offensive forces of his own plus the ones of up to 2 other members in his BH.
1. The participants in the attack MUST belong to the same Brotherhood
2. The participants must send an Offense army as Reinforcements to the person sending the Attack, this person MUST be at least a Swashbuckler in the BH.
3. Offense troops at the Haven of the person who will launch the raid CAN'T be sent to Harbor, therefore are fragile if not sent to raid immediately
4. Once you have the troops, select the target and click Raid or Capture as you normally do
5. You have to click the red Massed Attacks button, and activate the participants in the raid (Maximum 2)
6. After activating you will be directed to the usual page where you select the units you are sending to the attack; the difference is that you will have all the 3 armies together. For example, if you have 20 Schooners, team member 1 sent 10 Schonners and team member 2 sent 5 Schonners, you will be able to select all 35 Schonners to the raid. After selecting the units click send as you normally would.
1. You can send a very strong attack within the hour. It takes one hour to your Brotherhood members to send you their offense no matter your position in the map.
2. Experience points and resources as well as losses will be proportional to the units each member provided.
3. You can always upgrade the rank of any player to Swashbuckler, so you can select whoever is closest to the enemy and send your 2 strongest offense.
4. Once the attack is finished, the armies will return automatically to their respective owners.
1. While Troops are in another haven they will be extremely vulnerable.
2. You can only include Offensive units in this mode.
3. The time for your army to get back to your haven is exactly the same time it would take you to attack the target directly.
4. You must be around when your army gets back in order to secure it in Harbor.
Try out Ángel’s tips- Play Pirates NOW!
This article was written by player Ángel Dorantes, who granted permission for it to be posted on Plarium.com. Any thoughts or views expressed herein are the player's own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Plarium Global.