Ahoy there, Captains!
This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made some important updates:
- Updated alert messages: You will no longer be annoyed by pop-up messages! From now on, some of the alerts will instead be shown as notifications in the bottom corner of the screen
- Improved Naval building interface: If you don't have enough Resources to purchase a Unit, you will see which Resource is missing in the Naval building interface
- Daily Crew Roster Message: Players will be notified in the global chat system when a user logs in for 60 and 90 days in a row. Moreover, once a week, there will be an announcement with a list of Captains who have completed the Daily Crew Roster period
- An "Update" button has been added to the Market
- A new "Distance" filter has been added to the Brethren Court
- Updated "Potions" mechanics: We've improved the user interface for your convenience!
Arrh, that's enough chatter for now, Captains - get yerselves on deck and unfurl the main, I can hear cannons in the distance!
Captain "Bonnie" Anne O'Malley